自由講場

跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 573

1#
發表於 08-5-4 20:16 |只看該作者
I watched my 4 1/2 year old played at a club today. 3 older children (only about 6-8 yr), 2 boys and 1 girl came in and started chasing my son. At first, I thought they were just playing and fooling around so I kept quiet even though I saw my son trying to ignore those 3. Then after a while, my son came to me complaining that one of those children called him names, saying "so long, f**ker". I thought that was outrageous so I went to their moms to complain about that. At first, that boy who used foul language said he did not remember what happened, then he was forced by his mom to say sorry. I thought that was the end. Then without me knowing, the moms summoned my son to query him. Of course my son was scared. Luckily, the staff at the club saw that and told me and I went over right away. Whatever it was that those moms wanted to say to my son, they should have come to me instead of scaring him behind my back. Those moms was shamelessly yelling at the top of their voices defending their children. One of them even said "all boys use foul langage, it's no big deal." I just had to give up after hearing that. I mean, like parents like children, and seeing their moms, I know why the children have behavieral problems.

If someone calls your kids "f**ker" in public or use other similiarly vulgar language, what would you do ?

男爵府

積分: 7016

2#
發表於 08-5-4 22:48 |只看該作者
呢d直頭係"無家教",同佢地講多都無謂!

子爵府

積分: 13439

3#
發表於 08-5-4 23:09 |只看該作者
耳目濡染下成長咪會咁囉!!!mouth: ....父母都不能以身作則的時候.....仲點可以要求個小朋友有禮貌同好口啊

王國長老

積分: 1906

王國長老

4#
發表於 08-5-4 23:21 |只看該作者
I will ask them to respect themselves and walk away. There is no point to argue with this type of people, because you can imagine that they always believe they are right. I don't want my kid seeing any argument between adults and being scared. Walking away is the best method.

I simply feel pity with these people.

王國長老

王國長老

5#
發表於 08-5-4 23:24 |只看該作者
And I will counsel my child afterwards.

別墅

積分: 573

6#
發表於 08-5-4 23:48 |只看該作者
Next time I see these people, I will definitely walk away or ignore them. I have also told my son to walk away from these trouble making kids next time similar things happen.

The disturbing thing is these troublesome children speak in English and they apparently go to international schools but their parents behave like they had never have any education......so sad.

王國長老

王國長老

7#
發表於 08-5-5 01:05 |只看該作者

回覆 #1 HoHoMom 的文章

Well in fact I note that local HK people in my office send their kids to international schools while the westerners send their kids to local traditional schools. Sending kids to international cannot improve the quality of parents. Spoiling their children will definitely give an adverse effect on their behaviour. I simply feel pity with these kids for having this kind of parent.

首頁

尾頁

跳至