該用戶已被刪除

發表於 04-4-24 19:09 |顯示全部帖子

尿黃問題

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

大宅

積分: 2724

發表於 04-4-24 21:25 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 尿黃問題

How much water is she drinking? Normally urine colour will turn clear when she has sufficient water.

已代刪除
該用戶已被刪除

發表於 04-4-25 00:33 |顯示全部帖子

大宅

發表於 04-4-25 08:09 |顯示全部帖子

It seems that you didn't give your little one enought fluid.

My son is also 2 years and 8 months, take two times formula one in the morning and one before bed (8 oz). He normally have a few sips of water after his formula (to rinse his month).

1 cup of water and one bowl of soup at school.
1 adult's bowl of soup or one cup of water (5-6 oz) after his lunch at home.
Few sips (2-3 oz) of water before he goes to his afternoon nap
5 oz of freshly squeezed orange juice after nap
Some water before dinner time
1 adult's bowl of soup or one cup of water (around 6 oz) after dinner
4-5 oz of water between after dinner and night time formula
8 oz of formula
Sips of water (2-3 oz) to rinse his month
He will also grab his cup whenever he wants to drink water
I will give him more water when we are having outdoor activities.

You see De'vibbb weather is getting hot, young child lost body fluid because they sweat a lot. You have to make sure your daught has enought fluid. To me, this is already to late (kids are already too thirsty) when they ask for water.

You could put a cup of water always in a place that your daughter could grab by herself so that she could drink it during the daytime when she feels like to.

I hope my experience can help.

已代刪除
該用戶已被刪除

發表於 04-4-25 08:37 |顯示全部帖子

大宅

發表於 04-4-25 22:36 |顯示全部帖子

Young kids are all smart, if they have a choice to pick the sweet one and if you don't insist them to do something ie. pass/hold the cup with water and ask them to drink they will never drink. The pattern is nothing to do with 奄尖 just that we are not firm enough.

You may try asking her to drink water with some of her favourite snack in front of her, let her know that she needs to drink water before taking the snack otherwise take those snacks away. She might refuse in the very beginning, after a while she should be willing to drink water if you really take everything away when she refuse her water.
已代刪除

首頁

尾頁

跳至