論盡家傭

跳至

首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 7259

2023年兔年勳章 虎到金來勳章

發表於 04-4-26 16:50 |顯示全部帖子

What should I do? my maid want to take holidays!!!

Hi,
My maid (philippino) has just be in HK for two months only, but she told me yesterday that she want to have holidays (about 5-6 days) in middle of July. The reason is she want to attend her grand ma/dad's wedding party (she said her grand ma & dad are very old, they want to hold a wedding party in church before they pass away). She said her relatives (maid) in HK and USA will also planning to go too. Should I let her go??
I have no experience about this, as far as I know maid can only get 7 days annual leave once they complete the first year, so can I deduct her salary for these advance holidays?
Can you all let us have your opinion and what should I have to notice if I let her go?
In fact, I satified with her performance, my daughter likes her too. I am afraid that she will not happy if I don't let her go.
My concern are; is there any responsibility that I should take? Should I arrange a body check for her again once she back? I know she has a boy friend in Philippine (I believe she must visit her boy friend), if she was pregant after this trip, what should I do??

cpmummy

大宅

積分: 2119

發表於 04-4-26 17:20 |顯示全部帖子

Re: What should I do? my maid want to take holidays!!!

我唔建議放假畀佢,你可畀兩條路佢揀,一係乖乖哋喺度做埋兩年約,一係就叫佢辭職返去,橫掂佢都只係做左兩個月啫,仲有,無理由做僱主要怕個工人唔高興的,究竟邊個出糧畀邊個先,如果真係黑面嘅,叫佢返歸啦.最重要嗰句,千其唔好受騙呀!

侯爵府

積分: 21395

發表於 04-4-26 17:25 |顯示全部帖子

我都係甘話, 放得佢一次, 佢就會有第二次要求, 邊有甘多假比佢.

複式洋房

積分: 314

發表於 04-4-26 21:46 |顯示全部帖子

Actually , if she just came around two months , you can ask your agent to be the middle person to discuss with her and explain to her why she cannot do it . If you really like her , ask for the proof of the Wedding , and think it over . ( Better ask your agent to do it for you )
Most important , if she really get pregant after the holiday , no matter what agreement at front is useless , you cannot terminate her at all.
See what happen first after you talk to your agent .

複式洋房

積分: 151

發表於 04-4-27 11:39 |顯示全部帖子

She is a new comer and shouldn't spoiled her, otherwise, how can you handle more request in the coming months.

I would suggest she don't go or she terminate the job.

May be your new maid is smart and testing the water.

首頁

尾頁

跳至