論盡家傭

跳至

首頁

尾頁

洋房

積分: 292

發表於 04-4-27 11:22 |顯示全部帖子

When will my son feel comfortable with my new maid????

My son will be 2 years old in mid May, he is outgoing and playful but he doesn't like the new maid to change diaper for him nor put him to sleep and always trying to kick her & push her away.

My new maid came on 4/15 and still learning how to take care of baby (no experience in taking care of younger children). She is quite positive and agressive in playing with him. My husband and I encourage the maid to play more with my son, if I scold him then I'll let her comfort him, so as to be more close. I'm still trying very hard to encourage both my maid and my son, I've to go back to work next Monday - I know it may take some time but when will the rainbow come???

My son is now a koala and I'm a tree, he's always attach to me which this never happened before. He won't even let me walk out of his sight.......Ahhhhhh! He's quite naughty now and sometimes refuses to eat his meal. I believe he's also trying hard to adapt to his new errand.

Any comments to share?????

Mattmatt.mami
Mattmatt.mai
[img align=left]9990.jpg[/img] :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

別墅

積分: 943

發表於 04-4-27 14:02 |顯示全部帖子

Re: When will my son feel comfortable with my new maid????

my experience was:

when you have to go back to work, bb has no choice, then he will try to play with the new maid then they will have some more opportunities to get use to each other, they may be very "friend" two weeks later, let's see but the point is: you have to disappear, i mean you have to go to work.

don't worry

侯爵府

積分: 20954

發表於 04-4-27 14:49 |顯示全部帖子

I suggest you going out every day, let your son stay at home with maid and the time will increase day by day. At least, when you go to work on next week, you will not too worry for them. And your son will accept the maid soon, if he knows no other person at home, they shall adjust by themselves.

洋房

發表於 04-4-27 15:40 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Cherrybibi,

Thanks for your advice! Unfortunately, I've to stay home for the whole week 'cos I just had an operation and have to rest in bed. Will try not to involve but it's hard when you're home all the time. Especially when my son is calling me for help......and crying........

Will have to leave this in the maid's hands next week.

Best regards,
Mattmatt.mami

Mattmatt.mai

侯爵府

積分: 20954

發表於 04-4-27 17:38 |顯示全部帖子

Oh, i see, pls take care for your health condition. And you may try to ask you husband to buy some toys for your son, but the toys keep in one place, doesn't let he know that, then ask your maid to get the toys day by day and play with your son.

洋房

發表於 04-4-27 18:21 |顯示全部帖子

Cherrybibi, thanks so much for your caring. Will try to do that! Hopefully, things will be better and better!

Take care!
Mattmatt.mami
Mattmatt.mai

洋房

發表於 04-4-27 18:24 |顯示全部帖子

Thanks, Hohobb! I hope things will be better next week when I go back to work.

The maid is very agressive and I keep on telling her that my son will love her sooner or later. I think she understands the situation.

Thank you for your comments!

Mattmatt.mami
Mattmatt.mai

首頁

尾頁

跳至