首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 7798

1#
發表於 04-4-27 23:22 |只看該作者

異國情緣

請問呢度有無人同「鬼佬」結婚架!

因為我識左個外國人,唔知有無意見比吓我呢!佢對我好似幾好,幾sweet 架,如果結婚,唔知有無嘢要特別注意呢!

複式洋房

積分: 263

2#
發表於 04-4-28 05:14 |只看該作者

Re: 異國情緣

My husband is BBC, he is 100% 鬼佬, but he can speak chinese only, he can't write and see the chinese words. so if i need to write a note at home, everything need english.

But you need to know 鬼佬 is so hot and sometime they will very open. And they need his lover alway say "I love you", and they always say that too.
and then they don't like stricture. they like freedom.
and if you do something wrong, you need to say sorry. because if they do something wrong, the will say sorry ka . if you need they help, please say "please".

okay!

大宅

積分: 2409

3#
發表於 04-4-28 08:34 |只看該作者

My husband is British, he can speak abit Chinese but can't write or read.

Maybe he is already in HK too many yrs, he is not that open-minded as you believe.

But compare with Chinese (those I have met), he is really easy-going, friendly and gentleman.

男爵府

4#
發表於 04-4-28 13:06 |只看該作者

[size=medium]日日都講I LOVE U

我個BOYFRIEND係 IRISH , 我地日日都講I LOVE U,越聽越好聽,一D都唔厭,就算唔得閒見面,都會SEND SMS 短訊,真係好SWEET。但有時嬲起來,又真係好惡架,不過,每次都係佢SAY SORRY 先,唔知第日會點呢!

翡翠宮

積分: 81233

5#
發表於 04-4-28 15:47 |只看該作者

Icy_babe :
你同你bf幾耐見一次呀???
其實,我幾佩服個d異國情緣的情侶,因為如果係我就一定唔得,我係個種好痴身的女仔,最好可以日日都見住就最啱,只係靠電話/SMS 短訊,我係頂唔順長期都係咁維繫一段感情~
仲有呀,如果要同一個住係外國的人結婚,咁即係事但一方要為對方犧牲,因為願意犧牲個一方即係要離開佢自細長大的地方,我覺得咁樣會好痛苦,我唔想自己咁痛苦,六唔想對方為左我要咁痛苦~

複式洋房

積分: 263

6#
發表於 04-4-28 19:01 |只看該作者

Yes, you said is right, after I married my husband, I need to follow him to moved to UK. But my everything is in HK.(family, friends, job......). After moved to UK, everything need to start again. BUT THE BAD THINGS IS, If you want to see your fmaily, just can in the computer, or back to HK few days. If you need help, they can't easy to give you a hand.
So after moved in UK in try to build up my friends network. so I need to help. I can find my friends.
And go out to find a job. To learn more english.
Now on I have a lot of friends in UK. When I pengnant. They everyweek took my see a doctor. After I born a baby, they looked after me.(cause my husband need to work everything unit to 11pm) and my mum back to Uk, they took her go to everywhere and went to airport to picked up her.
So friends is very important if you haven't any family in another country.
If you love him, you will not mind 犧牲 everything. I know everything is selfish, but if this man is good man. Why not?!
I met my husband in the net a few weeks. and we together 1 months and15 days, he went to US to work 3 months, and after 3 months, we met in the Canada again and got married. After one day later, he back to US and I back to HK. and 6 months later. he back to HK. After after 3 months later again, we moved back to UK until now. we got married 4 years la. and have a baby boy, he is 13 months la.

anyway, hope you can find true love la. :-P :-P :-P

洋房

積分: 176

7#
發表於 04-4-28 20:20 |只看該作者

My husband is English, and I'm saying he's a very typical Englishman, reserved, laid-back and stubborn. I think the most difficult part with these kind of relationship is our different way of upbringing, culture, and background.
They do think really differently from Chinese (obviously) and a lot of the times we have very different view on things.
If you want the relationship to last, apart from true love, you have to be patient, make an effort to try to understand what each other is thinking, honest, open-minded. Coz at the end of the day, you and him are brought up very differently in many kinds of ways.
Be your true mind

子爵府

積分: 12439

畀面勳章

8#
發表於 04-4-29 22:35 |只看該作者

My husband is English, we meet at work seven years ago, and we get marry last year, we have no problem to stay together, he is not the man alway say "I Love U", not talk much.... but i know he is very care for me and Kirsten (my daughter).
Kirsten born at 31/12/2003 N/B Weight = 3.33 kg One Month = 4.6 kg Two Month = 5.37 kg Three Month = 6.11 kg Four Month = 7.3 kg (70cm long) Five Month = 8.11kg Six Month = 9.37kg (72cm long) 7.5Month = 10.9kg (24 lbs) 8 Months = 11.1 kg (24.4 lbs) 9.5 Months = 11.5kg (25.3 lbs) 10.5 Months = 11.8kg (26 lbs) 12 Months = 11.4 (25 lbs) 16.5 Months = 30 lbs 20 Months = 16kg (35.2 lbs)

男爵府

9#
發表於 04-4-30 03:15 |只看該作者

Kirsten 的媽咪:

真的羨慕妳,希望你永遠幸福, Kirsten 聰明伶俐、健康活潑,老公錫晒妳。 :lol: :-P

民房

積分: 22

10#
發表於 04-5-4 02:01 |只看該作者

My exhausband was a chinese, we were divorced 4 years ago. Now my husband is a French, I'm living with him in France. I'v found there is quite a big difference in character between chinese men and foreign men. The foreign men are quite romantic to live with . Just my personal opinion.

As said, the most difficult thing is you have to leave your familiy and live in a foreign country. In my case, it's not easy to meet new friends and find job here as the local people generally speak french. Now I'm waiting for the due day of my pregnancy in 6 weeks, but I have to do everything by myself which I could have alot of help if I were in HK....

Luckily, my husband is very sweet and romantic, which made me forget the loneliness and the unhappiness of living in this country.

男爵府

積分: 7500

11#
發表於 04-5-23 06:07 |只看該作者

Hi
I am Chung Yee Ma Ma's cousin. Like some of you I am married to an english man. We have 2 sons who are aged 2yrs and 4yrs.

I was born in Holland but brought up in england for just about all my life, along with my younger brother and sister. You may be surprised to hear that I actually have never been out with a chinese boy/man. I suppose the right one never came along so it is hard for me to imagine what it would be like.
In fact I can't imagine myself with one.

I have always felt more relaxed and comfortable with english men. My husband is very down to earth, likes a good laugh, sociable with my friends and family. Both my parents are chinese and a good thing is that my mum thinks he's a good catch mainly because he is domesticated and good with our kids. We both work full time and try to work as a team when kids are involved. Mind you, my mum used to be very old fashioned and believed that you should stick to your own ethnic origins, however, her views have changed over the years and she has become very open minded - fortunately!!

For those of you who are unsure of what it is like with an english man, they are not all the same just chinese men or any others. On the whole, I feel that english men can be more romantic, affectionate and adventurous/spontaneous, but on the other hand you can get some who are totally the opposite. Therefore, stereotyping people based on their culture or ethnic origin is not actually an accurate way of deciding whether they would be right for you. If you are interested, then what have you got to lose? At least you would have got to know them as a person - every man is different whether they are english or chinese.
Put it this way, I have been with my husband 10yrs and married 7 of them.

I leave you with this thought.

Hope you are lucky in love!!!!!

Chung Yee Ma Ma's Cousin

大宅

積分: 1655

12#
發表於 04-5-26 16:57 |只看該作者

Icy_babe :
結婚這件事本來就要考慮清楚了,更何況跟個外國人呢?不是我潑你冷水,而是你要好好的想一下,文化,思想,家庭的不同,很多地方都可能不是你想的那樣喔!我是過來人
如果你認真的想後..覺得你可以承受...那就跨出那一步吧!

民房

積分: 37

13#
發表於 04-6-4 15:45 |只看該作者

My hubby is an Indonesian Chinese, but he understands only little bit Chinese (now learning hard to speak more Cantonese) and we communicate in English in daily life. In fact, I am very surprised to myself at the beginning that I can fall in love with someone none-Hong Kong Chinese. Because I always thought it is easier for communication. But anyways, when love comes and it just happen like that!

We have maintained a long distance relationship for about 1 year and we got married. I am very lucky to have him move to HK while he is in fact very "Big Man character" by nature. I do really appreciate his sacrafice but one thing that you have to bear in mind is that you have to prepare to be very supportive in everyway while he is adapting to the new environment. Patience, understanding and appreciation are very important! We have a 9 month old son now and both of us are still learning everyday to build a family with happiness and harmony. It does take a lot of effort!

All the best to you!

複式洋房

積分: 352

14#
發表於 04-6-4 23:34 |只看該作者

I married an American almost 7 years and moved to live USA after marry. In US I saw lots of Chinese/Asian Woman married to 鬼佬 just like me. The foreigners are more romantic than Chinese man in my opinion. However, you have to overcome the cultural difference. Prepare to leave HK and living in a place that no friends to start with and start everything over again. Somethings happen no close friends or relatives to help you or rescue you immediately.

等待驗證會員

積分: 27318

15#
發表於 04-6-5 13:30 |只看該作者

I've studied in Uk for nearly 10yrs, been out w/ one british and one BBC. 一樣米養百樣人.... this applies to all culture. the British that i went out w/ ... he's a typical "lad", in fact, the reason that i broke up w/ him 'cos of BOREDOM! mind you , i was 20.
then the BBC, loved him to bits, he's really caring and such a gentleman, but then had to return to hkg to work... and long distance relationship never last. been hurt and been healed.. that's that really.
I've met my hubby in hkg, he's chinese... he's very caring and such gentleman... he loves me and i love him..... so just do what you feel like... don't really have to care which country he's from! Be yourself!

別墅

積分: 927

16#
發表於 04-6-6 23:09 |只看該作者

I married with a CBC (Canada Borned Chinese) who knows not much about Chinese Culture. However, since we have married for ten years and live in Hong Kong, I found him changed a lot (quite Hong Kong now) . He is very caring, gentle and somehow very frank on everything. He simply tells me how he thinks and feels, even I don't want to know. I am not sure if it is his nature or it is due to his background, but I used to it already. Before him, I met a BBC, an Australian and 2 Hong Kong Chinese. But I think I don't enjoy being with Hong Kong Chinese.

Since my husband's family is in Canada, so we need to get back to his home evey year. I hope we don't need to stay there when we are old. The winter is too COLD for me. But I like the summer and the people there.

洋房

積分: 70

17#
發表於 04-6-8 00:09 |只看該作者

男爵府

18#
發表於 04-6-22 18:26 |只看該作者

多謝各位的意見!

是否外國人都比較難捉摸,我的「衰鬼」有時好冷淡,有時好黐纏。我都希望好似你地咁,有幸福的家庭。