發表於 04-4-28 12:33 |只看該作者

Re: 可不可以收起工人手提電話

carry mobile phone is with your permission? I do not why you have this problem

大宅

積分: 1141

3#
發表於 04-4-28 14:03 |只看該作者

佢地咁緊張個電話咪送佢返鄉下傾到飽.我以前個工人都係咁.收起佢一個,佢又出第二個電話.成日見到SMS就發晒姣同發晒癲咁.自從出左電話後,我都試過叫agent同佢傾,每個月傾一次.都係唔掂.最後咪炒左收場.

別墅

積分: 782

4#
發表於 04-4-28 14:23 |只看該作者

The mobile phone call like a drug. Once the maid get it, it cannot release. Hope it would not affect her work much (at least she can finish her duty). Otherwise, fire her is the only way.

I also want to know whether we can charge the maid the electricity for charge her mobile phone?

複式洋房

積分: 174

5#
發表於 04-4-28 14:38 |只看該作者

The same happened to me that the maid talks and talks and talks over the phone for hours while I was away home for work. My Chinese maid (pui yue) told me she hide in toilet and pretended that she is working inside.

The only way to solve the problem is to find an agent that is very strict to the maid - do not permit them to own a mobile phone. My agent is too soft to her, when I complained, they said nothing they can do.

別墅

積分: 864

6#
發表於 04-4-28 14:43 |只看該作者

I totally agree. I fire my maid a few months ago because she bring in a mobile phone without my consent. Also the worst is her mobile phone was bought in Apliu street, which had problems with the charger. One day when I returned home from office, I smell something burning and I was mad when I discovered that the smell came from my maid's room and caused by a shortcircuit of the charger. It will set the home into fire if I came back 30 minutes later. When my maid came back in that afternoon from the wet market, I gave her a lecture. She talked back and said that other maids had as well and without the need to ask for employer's agreement. The very next morning and after I talked to the agent, I saked her at once and find another one. I was lucky because I actually had applied for another maid in that time and intend to replace the maid after her contact finished.

For the maid that I employ now, I have set a number of house rules for her to follow and one of those is not to process any moblie phone unless with my consent. Up to now, she did not ask for one.

男爵府

積分: 8673

7#
發表於 04-4-28 18:15 |只看該作者

我個工人都出左手提電話, 但我唔比佢係屋企用, 除左得我同意, 佢就可以係完成工作之後用電話, 但都係傾一個鐘頭到, 因為如果佢傾, 我一定聽到, 佢間房係我隔離, 我又唔比佢關門訓.

男爵府

積分: 9834

8#
發表於 04-4-28 23:21 |只看該作者

可否向agent 投訴,等agent 出面
她無精神湊B 是很危險的!

複式洋房

積分: 363

9#
發表於 04-4-29 09:28 |只看該作者

hello maomama

你是全職 or 要返工的媽咪>?屋企日頭除了工人和bb還有其他人嗎? 如果你是返工媽咪而屋企又沒有其他人看管她,你收左佢個電話都冇用,佢唔用手電可以用你屋企的電話一樣可以講餐飽,除非你連屋企電話都收起(但這個辦法又不可行因為冇電話會好危險你想check佢又check唔到)。同agent講都是一個方法,但你的工人會否怕agent呢?還有一點就是你的工人是否賺錢買花帶的一種,如果是的話你點同agent投訴都冇用,佢係唔會驚。
係所發生的問題我亦全部經歷過, 每晚講電話到半夜2-3點到5點電話又

大宅

積分: 2119

10#
發表於 04-4-29 09:42 |只看該作者

qqbaby,

你屋企平時有無人,係唔係淨得個工人同BB,如果係,我覺得都幾危險,因為佢多數夜晚唔訓,就日頭一定蛇去訓,咁你個BB有咩事都無人知,既然佢啲態度咁差,唔受教,不如考慮換人啦.

大宅

積分: 4793

好媽媽勳章

11#
發表於 04-4-29 13:53 |只看該作者

Almost everyone in Hong Kong use mobile phone. I feel it's also very common for the maids to have their own mobile phone. But I tell my maid that "I'm not going to restricit you not to use your mobile phone,but I don't want you to use it in the day time especially when you are taking care my baby."

Sometimes, I think we have to trust our maid, as if you don't trust her, the relationship between you and her will not be good (at least you know she loves your baby).

For me, I feel that the maid is also human being. She come to Hong Kong to work, she also want to has a good employer, just like we also want to have a good boss. You treat her as one of your family member, she can feel it and she will work hard and like everyone in your family. I know there are some exceptional cases, but I don't think all the maids are bad.

洋房

積分: 587

12#
發表於 04-4-29 14:56 |只看該作者

Dear markbean,

I HAD exactly the same opinion. But I AM so disappointed now...

When my maid first came, I told her that it was okay to answer the mobile as her family might call her. And I also let her use our phone (even IDD) if there's anything urgent. At first, things were pretty alright. However, she has more and more phone calls. She even talks on the phone when I am around, when my parents are around, and even at my parents' place!!! Recently, she keeps talking on the phone almost for an hour, even when the baby cries.

Some BK mums said it's my fault because I didn't treat her strict enough. They said the maids don't think that way. I am so disappointed now because my thought was totally wrong. I thought the relationship between the maid and the boss should be built on trust and respect...

Just 15 minutes ago, my maid fed my younger son with my elder daughter's bottle... I knew this would happen one day and I've already reminded her from time to time and it finally happened today...

Not only this incident, there were so many examples to tell me I was wrong... so sad. (Actually I have decided to fire the present maid once I can get a new one.)

I hope your helper would be nice to you, everyday till the contract finishes.

男爵府

積分: 9834

13#
發表於 04-5-1 00:14 |只看該作者

hello! 翹BB
please check pm.

男爵府

積分: 7171

14#
發表於 04-5-2 11:01 |只看該作者