跳至

首頁

尾頁

珍珠宮

積分: 34716

發表於 04-4-28 09:18 |顯示全部帖子

工人帶朋友返屋企

我好嬲呀!

琴晚比我發現個工人帶朋友返屋企,個工人仲抱住我個女影相添!我本來想今朝一早鬧佢,但諗諗個女係佢手中,又驚佢會擔心我地唔同佢續約而做野變得更馬虎,而家啖氣仲係個肚入面!我本來打算同佢續約,而家要再諗諗.如係你地,你地會唔會因呢件事唔同工人續約呢?如唔續約,你地會比一個月通知金定一個月通知呢?

別墅

積分: 592

發表於 04-4-28 10:08 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 工人帶朋友返屋企

^O^ 寫道:我好嬲呀!琴晚比我發現個工人帶朋友返屋企,個工人仲抱住我個女影相添!我本來想今朝一早鬧佢,但諗諗個女係佢手中,又驚佢會擔心我地唔同佢續約而做野變得更馬虎,而家啖氣仲係個肚入面!我本來打算同佢續約,而家要再諗諗.如係你地,你地會唔會因呢件事唔同工人續約呢?如唔續約,你地會比一個月通知金定一個月通知呢?

I wonder you did not set a rule which not let her bring anyone go to your home before she started the contract. Renew contract or not, it depends on her working performance, how to treat to your kids, does your kids like her or not, etc.
I suggest you to tell her what you want rather than you hide it in your heart, right.

Finally, if you do not want to renew her contract, just give her one month notice is fine.

珍珠宮

發表於 04-4-28 10:17 |顯示全部帖子

KKParent:

I did give her a set of rules including asking her not to bring anyone home. In fact I gave her the rules 2 times (one time even translated by the agent), and I did remind her not to bring anyone home every time we were out of town.

別墅

積分: 592

發表於 04-4-28 10:22 |顯示全部帖子

I think your maid must come from Indonesia, right. If so, you can ask your agency to give her a lesson how to follow your instruction.

男爵府

積分: 9117

發表於 04-4-28 10:46 |顯示全部帖子

^O^,
同你一樣,我前2日又係發玩個工人帶friend來我屋企,仲抱我個女添. 我都好嬲,但質問佢,佢居然死口都話冇,我俾佢激死,但同你一樣,個女係佢手,我e+都唔知炒唔炒佢好 換過個新又好煩.我諗住再觀察多佢幾日,睇下佢的表現/態度點先算,如果ok,就俾次機會佢,忍到佢完約算. 唉...原本覺得佢ok,重想同佢續約添,e+唔駛諗啦. 原本如果佢認,我都會原諒佢,但佢打死都唔認,係令我好失望 :-(

珍珠宮

發表於 04-4-28 11:08 |顯示全部帖子

wdy:

我在你開的topic回應了你,你去睇睇.

你個工人不單止唔聽你指令,唔鍚你個女,而家仲講大話,誠信好有問題.所以我估你都唔須要再觀察佢,你已打草經蛇,佢呢幾日必做得四四正正.如你真的打算同佢完約,你必須比warning letter佢.等佢知你唔係lu lu.

大宅

積分: 2119

發表於 04-4-28 11:28 |顯示全部帖子

如果我有証據,我一定會抦個工人,我仲會出埋warning letter畀佢,等佢知道事態嘅嚴重性,仲會叫agent抦佢,如果因為驚佢對BB唔好,做嘢無心機,而唔出聲,啞忍,我諗我係唔會咁做的,因為我成日都話,如果一個工人識得報復嘅,咁仲要佢來做咩,如果繼續用佢嘅,就等同放個計時炸彈喺屋企,所以應該立即炒左佢.

大宅

積分: 1205

發表於 04-4-28 12:09 |顯示全部帖子

我上次咪又係有單咁既野囉,我都係咁諗,如果佢認我都冇咁嬲,佢又係死口唔認至令我對佢一直既信任好大打激。

差D抄左佢架喇,因為佢平日表現又唔係太差,所以比左條生路佢行,但係我就巳經對佢既誠信打左個好大既折扣喇∼

不過我個 agent 就唔見議出 Warning Letter,佢地話佢地見倒呢D例子個效果都係負面,D工人會對工作冇安全感,冇心機,唔開心,更加唔會放個心去做,因為佢地知道唔知幾時就會比人抄。
反而捉佢去比 agent 哦仲有效,因為佢地多數都怕 agent既∼

大宅

積分: 1107

發表於 04-4-28 13:24 |顯示全部帖子

Last time, my building security officer told me that someone (Indonesian) went to my place and my maid let her in. He asked me if I expected someone to come.

I was shocked because I didn't expect someone to go to my place while my husband and I went to work. When I went home, I didn't ask and see if she would tell me someone had come.

But she did't tell until I asked if someone had come. She said yes, it's my father-in-law's maid (living nearby). Then I warned her not to let anyone into my place without our permission, even someone I know and she should report to us anyone had visited.

Then so far, it doesn't happen again.

民房

積分: 134

發表於 04-4-28 16:46 |顯示全部帖子

Absolutely unacceptable. I'll never tolerate her taking person into my home. If I got any loss after that, who will in charge of my loss in the house?

別墅

積分: 864

發表於 04-4-29 00:47 |顯示全部帖子

no way.

首頁

尾頁

跳至