where to buy the 平D,,help help
charlie

大宅

積分: 2724

2#
發表於 04-4-29 14:57 |只看該作者

Re: It is 太貴to buy tea tree oil.

Charlie,

If tea tree is not the only oil that you use and if you need a lot...I think getting it from the States thru internet is the best.

Below is the the site that I have been buying my essential oil, costs are amaizingly cheap althought shipment will sometime cost more that total amount of the order, still very attractive bargain.

www.camdengrey.com

You can also find lots and lots useful info on essential oil and related products from this site.
已代刪除

民房

積分: 5

3#
發表於 04-4-30 13:04 |只看該作者

It is really expensive to obtain from the local market, I bought the packing of 10ml from BODY SHOP, it costs about $50 for the mixed one, I mean added with alchol and water, it is not worthy buying there, but the price is much higher to get the pure from other shop.
By the way, would Charlie please send me the method of making athletic foot mixture while you are free, thanks!!!

mesliana

民房

積分: 1

4#
發表於 04-8-14 11:21 |只看該作者

用天然茶樹油啦... 好得0架! 唔係BODY SHOP 0個 d....

係天然 (100% pure 的), 唔知香港有無....

而且佢仲有其他用途, e.g athletes foot, for cuts, pimples, blocked noses, nail infections, insect bites.

天然的product, 會比較安心

如果您們找不到, 我可代購. 價廉又天然的方法....

my email : [email protected]

大宅

積分: 4780

5#
發表於 04-8-18 13:13 |只看該作者

Hi charlie,

It is 太貴to buy tea tree oil. hi , who can tell where to buy tea tree oil which I use to make 香港腳mixture, where to buy the 平D,,help help

我都覺得 tea tree 幾好用,況且你是用來 make 香港腳mixture就最好應該用 100% pure,我自已向來都有用的,size 好似係 10 or 20ml,但都要 $220,若使用頻密,買大 size 就抵 d 囉!

若有需要便 pm 我,我給你店名 (沒有任何關係,純粹個人意見/介紹)。

男爵府

積分: 5929

6#
發表於 04-8-19 10:08 |只看該作者

body shop有得買。

首頁

尾頁

跳至