發表於 04-4-29 10:09 |只看該作者

想安裝保險箱!

請問各位有否在家安裝小型保險箱? 甚麼牌子好呢?

大宅

積分: 2724

2#
發表於 04-5-4 13:47 |只看該作者

Re: 想安裝保險箱!

I prefer imported brand. I brought a Sentry around two years ago at a shop translated as "On Lei" cheung sha wan road.

The same model cost few hundred dollars more eventhought Wing On is on sale.

I do not have their telephone no. but I think you could find out from 1083. On...safety; Lei...profit. Hope you understand.
已代刪除

大宅

積分: 3704

3#
發表於 04-5-4 14:47 |只看該作者

is it good........

大宅

4#
發表於 04-5-4 21:09 |只看該作者

Yes. I feel comfortable after check thru most brands available during that time.

You can take a look at it at Wing On in Sheung Wan. Sentry is a pretty reliable or check this link for company and product info.

http://www.sentrysafe.com

Costs between Sentry and other local brand are more or less the same, I would rather pay a little bit more for a reliable one.

已代刪除

子爵府

積分: 13946

5#
發表於 04-5-5 09:34 |只看該作者

Dear CarChu,

I thought nobody can help since I post this message for long, but finally you give me a good opinion, thanks so much and I will go to Wing On to have a look first. :-P

大宅

積分: 3704

6#
發表於 04-5-5 14:53 |只看該作者

may i know the about rpice ?

thanks......
is there any shop in Shatin....

大宅

7#
發表於 04-5-5 15:03 |只看該作者

You are welcome 肥仔媽咪. Just a little bit more info on the save...the one I am using is S3607.

898998: I don't think they have a show room in Shatin, you can always take a look at the picture from their website. I paid, I think $,7xx, Wing On cost $2,XXX.

Something you have to watch out, there are two types of locks one is open by a dial and the other one operates by press key. My husband prefers press key because when we were trying to open the one with dial we just found it inconvenience.

On Lei carries other brands too and is a reliable merchant so you don't have to worry.

Hope can help.
已代刪除

子爵府

8#
發表於 04-5-5 17:42 |只看該作者

Dear CarChu,

I have seen both before (but I'm not sure is it the same brand) at Jusco that I already decided to choose the one with press key rather than the dial if I buy one of them. Are they both need another lock key? Thanks!

大宅

9#
發表於 04-5-5 17:46 |只看該作者

No. Both of them do not need another lock. Just remember to keep the original pin number in a safe and secure place because you will need it whenever you change battary of the lock.

Did you ever try get the tel no of On Lei to check the price?
已代刪除

民房

積分: 105

10#
發表於 04-5-5 21:51 |只看該作者

有用咩?有賊咪成個攞走?

大宅

11#
發表於 04-5-5 22:37 |只看該作者

To me, yes. The safe weight around 80 pounds and difficult to more around even just in the house, I don't see anyone would take the who thing with them..it is just too heavy, bulky (almost impossible) and too awkward and I don't see theft could pick a time to steal a safe that wouldn't be seen by other people. It is just too obvious somehow.

已代刪除

子爵府

12#
發表於 04-5-6 09:28 |只看該作者

Dear CarChu,

I did not check the price yet because I have no time to take a look first, the main point for me to buy a safety is because we have a philippine maid, after read all those bad story about them, I think we all should beware.

首頁

尾頁

跳至