跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 318

發表於 08-5-24 22:21 |顯示全部帖子
hi all moms,

i just wonder ready to feed OR powder
which is better for newborn ? which brand?

thanks

複式洋房

積分: 285

發表於 08-5-24 23:19 |顯示全部帖子

jessbaby

hi, my 2 sons drink powder is Eanfmil, this nice !
hey, mama do you have msn id? [email protected] I can tell to you more, talk to you soon. nice too meet you

原文章由 jessbaby 於 08-5-24 22:21 發表
hi all moms,

thanks
sandy

複式洋房

發表於 08-5-25 09:15 |顯示全部帖子
some ppl said powder base milk has more gas, not really good for stomach and baby's shit smells very stinky..

複式洋房

積分: 285

發表於 08-5-25 09:52 |顯示全部帖子

jessbaby

you can buy milk bottle for gas, 你買playtex 這個牌子、疏氣、容易清洗!bb 3 month up 可以煲生熟意米各一包 , 一條紅蘿蔔,煲1 hrs 用來開奶粉飲。bb去大大舒暢d!你試下啦! you can one week 煲2次

原文章由 jessbaby 於 08-5-25 09:15 發表
some ppl said powder base milk has more gas, not really good for stomach and baby's shit smells very stinky..

sandy

別墅

積分: 781

發表於 08-5-25 22:47 |顯示全部帖子
My son drank Enfamil Lipil with Iron (ready-to drink) when he was first born. After about 6 months or so (I forgot how long), we changed him to Enfamil power form.

The ready-to-drink liquid form taste better than the power form (at least to me) but my son drank both. Though I transition him from liquid form to power form gradually (e.g. change one feeding to powder form in a few days, then change two feeding to powder in the following days... till we switch him over to powder form totally).

It seems that in the beginning, it was a little bit harder for him to have his bowel movement (less frequent). He adjusted to it later on though.

Anyway, it would depends on different babies.

原文章由 jessbaby 於 08-5-24 22:21 發表
hi all moms,

thanks

男爵府

積分: 7794

發表於 08-5-26 22:56 |顯示全部帖子
jessbaby,
I would suggest you to use the brand which provide from the hospital where you delivered your infant. that is the one your infant whom gets used to.
Not a good idea to which to another brand when you get home.
For about the ready to use, concentrate and powder form.
really depends on your finance base.
Certainly, ready to use cuz less trouble, both my child at the begining of their lives, they only take the breast milk and top up with ready to use formula, as I know ready to use formula has less procedure in the factory when they make this product.
For new born, I won't suggest you to buy the concentration formula which comes with the can,as you can't finish it in 72 hours *strict*. it is a waste.
For powder form, price is reasonable, and more work.. also, parents always complain that , infants are at high risk of colic.
Believe or not, if you can provide bf for your infant at the begining of her/his life.. go for it.. you will feel grear after you make this afford, because your infant will be healthier, also, from the research, BF infant has at least 7 points higher in IQ than formula baby.
原文章由 jessbaby 於 08-5-24 09:21 AM 發表
hi all moms,

thanks

[ 本文章最後由 Nillie_Mami 於 08-5-26 10:01 編輯 ]

複式洋房

發表於 08-5-29 02:37 |顯示全部帖子
u mean use "煲生熟意米各一包 , 一條紅蘿蔔,煲1 hrs" those water to 開奶粉for 3 months &up?

原文章由 bearbearmatthew 於 08-5-25 09:52 發表
you can buy milk bottle for gas, 你買playtex 這個牌子、疏氣、容易清洗!bb 3 month up 可以煲生熟意米各一包 , 一條紅蘿蔔,煲1 hrs 用來開奶粉飲。bb去大大舒暢d!你試下啦! you can one week 煲2次

複式洋房

發表於 08-5-29 02:38 |顯示全部帖子
Thank you!!

原文章由 bunnymonkey 於 08-5-25 22:47 發表
My son drank Enfamil Lipil with Iron (ready-to drink) when he was first born. After about 6 months or so (I forgot how long), we changed him to Enfamil power form.

The ready-to-drink liquid form tast ...

複式洋房

發表於 08-5-29 02:52 |顯示全部帖子
i am still in my 22wks, i will breastfeed my baby, but i am afraid that i have not enough breast milk for him. so i plan to breastfeed and give him formular.

so i am not sure which brand the hospital use when i deliver my baby. so do i need to buy in advance when the day i deliver my baby if i dont have eough breast milk that day?

do u know how to make myself to have enough breast milk? how long is the best to BF my baby?

Thank you so much.

原文章由 Nillie_Mami 於 08-5-26 22:56 發表
jessbaby,
I would suggest you to use the brand which provide from the hospital where you delivered your infant. that is the one your infant whom gets used to.
Not a good idea to which to another brand ...

男爵府

積分: 7794

發表於 08-5-29 06:01 |顯示全部帖子
when you have time, go to read another forum, on the top.. one of them is for mom to be for breast feeding..

you will get more information from there.

in US, you don't need to buy formula when you give birth, hospital will provide it to your baby. Ask for "breast + bottle feed", so they will feed your infant with formula as well.
also, when you discharge back home, they will give you some ready to use sample for free.
enough for a day or two.. then when you are on the way back home, ask your husband to get some more formula in supermarket or Sam's /costco somewhere like that..
Don't worry about that right now.
what you have to do, is "eat well, sleep well"
原文章由 jessbaby 於 08-5-28 01:52 PM 發表
i am still in my 22wks, i will breastfeed my baby, but i am afraid that i have not enough breast milk for him. so i plan to breastfeed and give him formular.

so i am not sure which brand the hospital ...

複式洋房

發表於 08-5-30 04:40 |顯示全部帖子
thank you

原文章由 Nillie_Mami 於 08-5-29 06:01 發表
when you have time, go to read another forum, on the top.. one of them is for mom to be for breast feeding..

you will get more information from there.

in US, you don't need to buy formula when you g ...

男爵府

積分: 8223

畀面勳章 環保接龍勳章

發表於 08-5-30 07:14 |顯示全部帖子
jessbaby,

my hospital uses Similac advance and they gave me 6 ready-to-use bottles when i was discharged. i only use them when we need to go out or when baby is still cranky after feedings. i used to the last bottle 2 days ago. the manufacturer will send you coupons or checks when you sign up on their website online. i bought another 6 bottles just in case but hopefully i don't have to use them.

here're some chinese soup recipes for more milk production from a taiwanese website. honestly i haven't tried any of those.

http://www.dadupo.com.tw/dadupo.htm

my 99 made me 章魚蓮藕湯 which i think tastes good and supposed to help with milk too.

複式洋房

發表於 08-5-31 04:41 |顯示全部帖子
thanks for ur reply.

r u in nyc?

if so, which hospital were u in?

原文章由 babytomato 於 08-5-30 07:14 發表
jessbaby,

my hospital uses Similac advance and they gave me 6 ready-to-use bottles when i was discharged. i only use them when we need to go out or when baby is still cranky after feedings. i used to ...

首頁

尾頁

跳至