跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 2743

1#
發表於 04-4-30 14:17 |只看該作者

小產後來第一次m應該多定少架??

我在今年3月頭個bb自然排出左,昨天我的m來了,但比平時的量少左,請問正唔正常的呢??請指教一下...

洋房

積分: 193

2#
發表於 04-5-1 17:20 |只看該作者

Re: 小產後來第一次m應該多定少架??

wanman:

其實視乎個人的,但我的量就一般啦!

請多保重身體。

侯爵府

積分: 24612

2023年兔年勳章

3#
發表於 04-5-1 17:34 |只看該作者

wanman

小產後我第一次m來時比平時的量多.

多定少? It's better to consult your doctor when you need to consult him/her after your 1st m is completed.

From my experience, I consulted my doctor 1 week after my operation and then after my 1st m is completed. He used ultrasound to check for both times and ensured nothing was left in my body. Because it will affect the next pregnacy.

You can ready to start after 3 m cycles and be careful with yourself. I got cold during the week of the operation and it took longer time to recover than before.

Never give up ! Your baby will wait for a healthy mother and welcome you again.

親子王國日誌以外之網誌連結已被刪除

別墅

積分: 767

4#
發表於 04-5-3 08:31 |只看該作者

Hi wanman, I also miscarried end of March and my period just started on April 27. Same as you, I think my period is not as heavy as usual. I think it is a good sign because my Chinese doctor told me that if my period is about the same or less than usual, it means that I have recovered. If you are really concern about it, better go check with your doctor.

大宅

積分: 2743

5#
發表於 04-5-3 10:57 |只看該作者

HI YCA:
我好高興你PM比我,我的case同你差不多,你是不是自然排出,我的m其實應時比平是的量為多,但來的時間就同平時差不多日子喇,我高興我的m再來,即是話一齊正常,我亦可再來過.
我在上次覆診,醫生話再有是無問題的,所以我會再次嘗試的,希望成功喇.
祝你同我一樣努力.

別墅

積分: 767

6#
發表於 04-5-4 12:38 |只看該作者

Hi wanman, yes I also miscarried naturally so it is very lucky already. My period just finished so I will start trying but for now, I am taking my temperature every day and I have to keep healthy. I wish we both can get pregnant again and have healthy babies.

I have given you my e-mail address so feel free to chat with me. Don't forget to share your good news when you bingo!

民房

積分: 25

7#
發表於 04-5-7 19:58 |只看該作者

Hi yca and wanman,

I also took the operation of abortion two days ago in Margaret hospital. It was a really sad thing and I want to have baby asap, same as you guys.

首頁

尾頁

跳至