我個印印今年八月完約,本來重睇下續唔續約。點知比我發現佢偷錢!
一定冇得留底,但是現在還未搵到另外一個,阿女冇人湊。
暫時我重未踢爆佢,因為擔心一旦咁做之後佢一個係屋企唔知會做乜嘢。
你地話我應該點做好?

大宅

積分: 1334

2#
發表於 08-5-27 10:12 |只看該作者
繼續扮唔知, 但要小心保管自己財物, 鎖起晒d貴重財物, 立即揾人, 如果新工人可以早d到, 咪早一個月同佢完約囉, 我覺得佢差不多到期要補錢比佢炒好唔抵.

男爵府

積分: 5833

3#
發表於 08-5-27 10:24 |只看該作者
but if 早一個月同佢完約, we still have to give her 1 mth notice. She can also do many things in that mth. My friend's maid worked for her for 5 years and the maid resigned. My friend treated her maid very good and she is a good maid. Even she resigned herself, she borrowed $ from financial company in the last mth and left. The maid leave trouble to my friend.
My maid's contract will be end on Sept. I'll not renew her contract and I'll give her 1 mth salary and ask her leave immidately when the new maid arrive. She have to take care of my 20mth BB. If I give 1 mth notice to her, I'm afraid she do bad things to my BB.

男爵府

4#
發表於 08-5-27 10:33 |只看該作者
Go to find another new maid. My maid's contract will be end on Sept and I'll not renew her contract. Once the new maid arrives, I'll give her 1 mth salary and ask her to leave immediately. If you give her 1 mth notice, (even you don't renew her contract, you have to tell her and give her 1 mth notice) you don't know what she will do. My friend treated her ex-maid very good and the maid worked for her for 5 years. She said the maid is good. But at the end, the maid resigned. She gave trouble to my friend as she borrowed money from financial company in the last mth and left. So, I'll not give my maid 1 mth notice. She needs to take care of my 20mths BB. She can do bad things on her in the last mth. I'll give her 1 mth salary and ask her to go.

禁止訪問

積分: 33575

5#
發表於 08-5-27 10:43 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

大宅

6#
發表於 08-5-27 10:48 |只看該作者
其實佢9月到期, 照道理你都要同佢傾續約問題架啦, 你唔同佢講佢都會feel到你唔續架啦, 咁如果你要驚, 佢依家都可以唔知做d咩架啦......
咁咪等佢開口問你o個陣揾個好d既理由囉, 例如麻麻/婆婆湊, 所以唔續.....咁大家心照啦, 當然你唔可以show到比佢睇你不滿佢既工作啦, 我相信如果你係好平和咁同佢講, 佢唔會做d咩衰野囉, 大不了咪成日偷懶唔願郁咁........但你又可以問佢會唔會繼續係hk揾工, 如佢話會, 咁就易啦, 暗示比佢聽佢揾工會有人reference check架, 等佢唔好咁放肆.......

如果個個都好似你咁唔同工人續約都被一個月佢(除非你知個工人本身質地有問題, 會做d傷天害理既野), 咁不如早d炒佢啦, 使乜等完約姐.

男爵府

7#
發表於 08-5-27 11:18 |只看該作者
靚媽唔易做 , do you remember me? You help me in another topic......ayi.....I confirmed her I'll renew her contract in the beginning of May, but 2 weeks later, I found 3 sexy dvd in her room......so I decided not to renew and go to find another maid......the new maid will arrive on August. I didn't told I found her dvd and she doesn't know I will not renew her contract. So, can I have your sugguestion? Thanks for your help.
原文章由 靚媽唔易做 於 08-5-27 10:48 發表
其實佢9月到期, 照道理你都要同佢傾續約問題架啦, 你唔同佢講佢都會feel到你唔續架啦, 咁如果你要驚, 佢依家都可以唔知做d咩架啦......
咁咪等佢開口問你o個陣揾個好d既理由囉, 例如麻麻/婆婆湊, 所以唔續.....咁大 ...

大宅

8#
發表於 08-5-27 11:52 |只看該作者
哦, 唔好意思, 我見到你之前話佢9月到期........咁你個新工人8月到咪時間岩岩好囉, 提早一個月同佢完約囉.

想問你平時同佢關係點樣架, 即係(1)都有計傾下, (2)耐唔時都會有2句, (3)你成日都炳佢o個種呢.........如果(1)或(2)應該會好d既.

其實好多時都睇返你自己點諗, 同你覺得個工人係邊一類........比我, 既然差不多完約, 如果佢唔係做咗d大錯事要即炒, 我都會忍到完約(比多一個月佢我afford得起, 但點解要咁做呢, 呢一個月我不如同屋企人食返餐, 買多d野比個b咪仲好, 點解要益佢), 當然你自己都要做到好似平時咁, 無乜異樣.......仲要接受佢地黑面同唔願郁, 底線就係佢唔好做d傷害阿b既野........

聽你咁講個工人都要8月先到, 即係你都唔可以即郁啦, 何必唔忍多一個月, 慳返一個月人工呢.......

原文章由 TB 於 08-5-27 11:18 發表
靚媽唔易做 , do you remember me? You help me in another topic......ayi.....I confirmed her I'll renew her contract in the beginning of May, but 2 weeks later, I found 3 sexy dvd in her room......so I ...

首頁

尾頁

跳至