跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 775

1#
發表於 04-5-1 21:43 |只看該作者

BB 1歲, 工人走了便24小時要我, 我不抱就喊, 有冇媽咪有這經歷, 急!

BB 剛剛1歲, 工人走了便24小時要我, 我不抱就喊, 就算我老公抱都唔得, 一直喊. 只要我一抱就唔喊, 有冇媽咪有這經歷, 請教教我應該怎樣做. 急! 謝謝.

禁止訪問

積分: 1771

2#
發表於 04-5-2 01:02 |只看該作者

Re: BB 1歲, 工人走了便24小時要我, 我不抱就喊, 有冇媽咪有這經歷, 急!

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

大宅

積分: 3712

好媽媽勳章

3#
發表於 04-5-4 04:47 |只看該作者

Re: BB 1歲, 工人走了便24小時要我, 我不抱就喊, 有冇媽咪有這經歷, 急!

i have similar experience. we moved to canada when my younger daughter was about 1 yr old. she cannot have even 1 second not holding her, she even hug me like a kolar bear (with her two legs and 2 arms), i have to carry her started she woke up, even i go to toilet. cannot put her down for even 1 minute. whenever, somebody rang the bell or telephone rang, she will cry and hug me even harder. i think this is because of she is not familiar to new surroundings and lack of secure.
try to comfort your baby when holding her, talk to her and let her know mammy is with her. give some toys to her to play with and try to let go her hands (see if she can concentrate on the toys), but you still stay with her. tell your baby what will you do before doing anything, e.g. tell her you will put her down because you want to prepare lunch/drink water etc and will hold her afterwards. my daughter gradually turns better, no need to hold her all the time. try to see if this work on you.

首頁

尾頁

跳至