Chicco is having promotion now

The sales lady there tell me today:
6 bottles Sterilizer: reduce from 628 to 348
Feeding BottlesL buy 1 get 1 free

洋房

積分: 341

發表於 04-5-24 10:22 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Chicco is having promotion now

Have u read the previous message about the complaint about Chicco??? No matter how cheap the products are...... I don't want it la.

大宅

積分: 2238

發表於 04-5-24 10:26 |顯示全部帖子

Rick,

Why? How come? Can you tell us more? Thanks!

大宅

積分: 1054

發表於 04-5-24 11:37 |顯示全部帖子

Vanbux

Do you know any other things are on sale such as the high chair/ bb cars??

Thanks

大宅

積分: 1165

發表於 04-5-24 14:34 |顯示全部帖子

raynthia,

Learnt that some of their baby car are on sale reduce from 1,xxx to 8xx and open to public.

Besides, some other goods is having special discount for specifiy BB club member such as Pampers and MeadJohnson, etc. You'd better check out from the member communication or ask the sales lady there.

水晶宮

積分: 60293

發表於 04-5-24 17:53 |顯示全部帖子

from Vanbux:
The sales lady there tell me today:
6 bottles Sterilizer: reduce from 628 to 348
-------------------------------------------------

In Jusco, the price of that 6-bottle steam sterilizer is also $348, not a promotional price! This price is subject to further discount on 2nd, 20th of each month.

so, the so-called chicco sale for this item is actually not a sale at all.

大宅

積分: 1054

發表於 04-5-25 00:50 |顯示全部帖子

Thanks vanbux

I went to Chicco shop tonight and really wanted to buy the baby car which is now on sale, but still want to compare the other models... :-P

大宅

積分: 1576

發表於 04-5-25 10:15 |顯示全部帖子

I also want to know whether the baby car's quality is good or not since I've seen in Chicco, one model of baby car's selling price is $3,680. It is very expensive. My husband said may be it is made from Italy. The other one model (now sale $898) is made from China. Any body know?

大宅

積分: 1165

發表於 04-5-25 14:49 |顯示全部帖子

My friend is now using the expensive one and she really appreciate the quality, you know, have been used for 3 yrs. It is stronge and stable, but a bit heavy. I think suitable for those go out but no need to get on/off bus mammy.

For the cheaper one, I found a lot of people is using as well, for me, seems ok. I am considering to buy one too.

首頁

尾頁

跳至