菲傭7 月尾水滿約, 請問自己怎樣同個菲傭續約須要什麼程序、文件、時間和有什麼須要留意事項。

Thank you.

洋房

積分: 574

2#
發表於 04-5-10 21:38 |只看該作者

Re: URGENT - 唔經agent, 想同菲傭續約

juju03
you can ask your maid to do it for you. your maid should know the procedure - they are smart! You don't need to thru agent, it's waste of money. The only thing you have to decide is whether you want your maid to take her holiday prior the new contract.
you need about one week to do all the procedure - document to philipine consulate (approx 3 days) and one day to immigration department.

大宅

積分: 4309

3#
發表於 04-5-11 09:05 |只看該作者

Cost below HK$500 in total.

禁止訪問

積分: 25295

醒目開學勳章

4#
發表於 04-5-11 13:07 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

複式洋房

積分: 406

5#
發表於 04-5-11 21:01 |只看該作者

juju03
I totally agree with studentmama. You can ask your maid to do it for youand they should know the procedure. Even your maid she did not know, she can ask her friend.
My maid do it herself(she ask her friends). It cost only below $500. Don't worry about if you are not through the agent. The agent can do nothing when you have problems. Now the 2nd contract for her, I will also let her do herself. Of course, you need to give her working day to do that. She need to go to immigration dept and philipine consultant herself.
看我同你們天天在一起,直到今世的終結。

複式洋房

積分: 124

6#
發表於 04-5-12 21:52 |只看該作者

Thanks for the comments.

I did ask my maid whether she knows the procedure or not. She said she will ask her friend. Ah.... I forget their network is so strong.

Anyway, thank you so much.

首頁

尾頁

跳至