論盡家傭

跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 551

發表於 04-5-11 09:46 |顯示全部帖子

what you will do for this case???? (New thing happen)))pls help

My maids works for me 3 months.. she has two yrs experience before i hired her.... BUT, she can't speak and listen cantonese or english.... quite bad... every times i need to repeat our message,,, or did wrong thing because she got the wrong message... i told her,,, yr language are bad,, so u have to ask if you dont understand,,, but she dont want to try... because she is so lazy to talk.... ( i warn her many times-if u wants to stay in HK, u have to learn cantonese)... but she was so "shy"// but she is 30 yrs have two children already...
i teach her all things.....---- but she still did the wrong thing -- dont know why she dont want to listen...

she so shy --- she dont want to talk and ask... even dont want to have eye contact to us.. so made me feel she was so impolite... my husband said because she was shy,,,,,/////

at the beginning,, i told her her holiday is on saturday, because mother in law needs to take off on sunday,,, because my mother in law is the one who take care of my two kids.... she is not good to take care of children.. so, she is the one only for cleaning and cooking for dinner.....(but slow motion-- she is indonesian)
but after two weeks service, she request to take one day off on sunday,,,, ok la.. we tell her no more la... u have to take saturday off.... yesterday,, she asked my mother in law,.,, she wants to take this sunday off because her sisiter bithday..???
(1),,, i dont trust her sister really birthday??????
(2),,, even her birthday,, how come she cant ask her sister take saturday off????????????? she comes her is to work right.????

so, what all of you will do???? how to talk to you >???? pls kindly give your opinion......

Thanks much. Vic

Victoria

別墅

積分: 864

發表於 04-5-11 09:55 |顯示全部帖子

Re: what you will do for this case???? pls help

your maid comes from philippines or indonesia?

大宅

積分: 2119

發表於 04-5-11 09:57 |顯示全部帖子

我建議換人,來左咁短時間,就要求放星期日,好有問題,要求多幾次,佢就會溯性要求全放星期日了,因為我相信星期日會比平時多嘢做,唔知我有無估錯,仲有,佢唔好好去學習做好啲工作,只掛住放星期日,呢個人係好易學壞的,換人啦.

複式洋房

積分: 250

發表於 04-5-11 09:59 |顯示全部帖子

Good morning Victoria :
Please check your pm . Thanks
AEC

別墅

發表於 04-5-11 10:06 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Ballpen.

I am so sad for the indonesian maid.... she is the 4 i hired.... she only worked for me 3 mths time..

u are right,,, sunday is quite busy than saturday,, because ;
(1) saturday -- my husband needs to work, mother in law and me will take care of babies - we go out to restaurant from around 9:00am,, and then shopping,, eating,,, until evening finished dinner outside..
(2) sunday -- my husband and i at home,, (mother in law not at home). sometimes(only few times) she have to take care of babies,, she have to cook congee for baby in the morning... but also will go out but around 1:00pm la...and then she needs to follow us,,,,,,actually maybe she dont wants to work in front of my husband...

she told me that her sisiter take off on sunday..... but i told her why dont you ask your sister take off on saturday then?????????????????????///???? u have to take care of 2 babies,,, how come you can take off on sunday,,, as we are too too too busy if u are not here on sunday.... but she still asking me.... if she ask me again... i will tell her maybe u go back to indonesia la... u can take every day off. right
Victoria

別墅

積分: 864

發表於 04-5-11 10:22 |顯示全部帖子

How bad. I am considering indonesian maid and indeed applying for one to replace my philippines maid whose contract will expire soon. As I see all sort of bad stories about indonesian maid which is quite different from my friends' experience ?! (A few of my friends have just employed indonesian maids and they are so good and that triggered me to go for indonesian maid)

For your situation, I have similar experience with my current maid. She is at a worser situation than your maid as she has to take her day off on Mondays when my mother can comes over to look after the kids. At the beginning, she has all sort of excuses to take sundays off such as sister' birthdays, auntie coming to hk etc etc. I turned her down every time of course, she 'black face' the whole day. I recall that I had a detailed discussion with her on my requirements afterwards and state that in rare cases I will give her sunday off and if she insists, then she better quit the job and goes back to philippines. After that, she asks no more and continue work.

Of course, her performance is not good so I do not consider renewing her. But so far and for the reason that she cannot go out on weekends, her attitude to work is not so bad as other moms told me about their maids.

侯爵府

積分: 21395

發表於 04-5-11 10:36 |顯示全部帖子

我想問, 佢係不係未黎過香港做野? 如果係的話, 佢的廣東話真係不會識的, 比d時間佢, 多d同佢傾.

至於放星期日, 我一定不會放比佢, 我最近幫我奶奶搵新工人, 我都要求佢放星期一至六, 因為佢星期日放假的話, 我同老公成日無得去街,要係度看住奶奶, 帶佢出出入入, 甘如果星期六放假的話, 我有時得閒會過去看下佢, 同阿女出街時, 可以帶埋佢出街, 最緊要就係不好同我個工人撞埋一齊放假, 甘我們星期日點都有個人幫手煮飯.

我一早寫左張agreement, 比個agency譯返印尼文, 叫佢簽名確認, 無得放星期日, 如果想放的話, 要預早通知我, 等我approve, 我亦知道佢有個細妹(家姐?)係香港做野, 但係我一早講明, 如果你接受的, 就黎做, 如果不接受, 可以不黎.

最憎d工人, 求你份工果時, mug都應承, 到上左工, 又多多要求.

佢再要求放星期日, 叫佢返印尼啦.

別墅

發表於 04-5-11 11:40 |顯示全部帖子

Hi hinhinmummy,

No,,, my maid have two yrs experience in Hong kong... I am her second employers..

i will talk to her shortly let her knows she cannot take sunday off anymore..... for this sunday,,, i will ask her to fax her sister ID card for me to proof sunday is her birthday.. if she can do so, i will allowing her to take day off on this sunday,,, otherwise,, no more excuse .....

Victoria

別墅

積分: 592

發表於 04-5-11 13:39 |顯示全部帖子

Victorialee 寫道:
i will ask her to fax her sister ID card for me to proof sunday is her birthday.. if she can do so, i will allowing her to take day off on this sunday,,, otherwise,, no more excuse .....

Do NOT do it so tough. Once you break the relationship between employer and employee. Just like the broken mirror, it cannot fix it as before. Think about it.

侯爵府

發表於 04-5-11 14:04 |顯示全部帖子

我覺得無需要玩到甘絕, 直接同佢講, 今個星期日不得閒就ok啦, 不比佢放, 已經ok, 如果係我, 就算果日真係佢'家姐??'生日, 我都不會比佢放, 因為一早講明放星期六, 而且我生日, 我個女生日等等, 我都要返工, 公司不會因為我生日而放一日假比我.

大宅

積分: 3772

發表於 04-5-11 15:28 |顯示全部帖子

我的新工人刚刚来也是问题多多,一会儿要衣服,一会儿要放假,一会儿放假有超过9点不回家---我当时就是破釜沉舟,不合适就换--于是大大声地告诉她

见你的表妹做什么?反正你都要回老家了,到时大把表妹可意见。

我觉得雇主绝对不要有委屈的感觉--没有好结果的!这么多年来,我第一次觉得痛快,反正不合适就换--尤其是在原则问题上!!!!!!

侯爵府

積分: 21292

2019勳章 醒目開學勳章

發表於 04-5-11 15:47 |顯示全部帖子

我個工人初初嚟到 HK 都好好,一年後開始要求多多,成日話要放假,我同老公 12:00 出門口返工,試過有一天,我要等我妹妹攞嘢比我,我遲了出門口,12:15 佢啲電話就到,佢重大無斯樣係到講電話,比佢激死,佢11月約滿,我話炒佢,但我老公話佢對個女又無咪嘢,如果炒佢換佐第二個又未必錫個女,重 POOR , 因我地發覺佢應該無蝦倨女,因為只有個女成日一把把打佢塊面,如果佢有打個女,佢一鬧佢囡囡應該好驚先係(我老公解釋),比啲意見呀!

別墅

發表於 04-5-11 16:47 |顯示全部帖子

i dont want to make it so tough..... but i told her many times her day off is SATURDAY,, but she still use another method to try my bottom line.... yes,, i will talk to her no matter what reason,, her day off is saturday,, but if she still keep asking.. i will tell her to fax her sister id card to me for proof.... otherwise, no way la...
yes,, employer no need to let them try their bottom line, right..
Victoria

複式洋房

積分: 453

發表於 04-5-11 17:53 |顯示全部帖子

Sorry Abby Tang,

I think you should not let your daughter 打佢塊面 too. Right? By the way, in your case, I suggest you give a warning to your maid regarding her always on the phone, and if there's no improvement, sure change another maid.

Besides, I agree with hinhinmummy, if we have exlicitity let the maid know that only taking leave on Saturday, then no way they request on Sunday unless with good reasons, and her Sister's birthday is not a good reason to a certian extent or even if you condiser this is a good reason, but if it caused any inconvenience to you, then sure no recession.

:roll:

侯爵府

2019勳章 醒目開學勳章

發表於 04-5-11 20:50 |顯示全部帖子

我都吾知應吾應該換工人,我都想吾比佢放 sunday,因為我要返工,無人照顧囡囡, now 有時一個月放一日,有時 2 日,有時吾放,我都吾知点好, 換又真係驚囡囡吾習慣新工人,吾換我又激氣

侯爵府

發表於 04-5-12 10:28 |顯示全部帖子

abbytang

你講得不係好清楚, 不知我有無理解錯啦, 你係不係星期日要返工?所以不比佢放星期日? 定係你不想佢放星期日, 但平時又要返工?

如果係前者, 容易得多, 大條道理, 因為要返工, 所以無得放假. 如果係後者, 根本無辦法, 佢都要放假的, 除左星期日的話, 其他日子放不到的話, 就一定要放星期日啦.

還有, 希望你不好介意, 想同你講, 不好再比你個女打個工人或者任何人的面, 還要一巴巴甘打. 小朋友不識, 但大人一定要教佢, 佢地不知甘樣做不岩, 但係如果大人都不出聲話佢, 佢地會以為你們同佢玩, 久而久之, 會變為習慣?

工人不教你個女, 我不覺得係錫佢. 佢多電話, 你一定要話佢, 有d工人係做表面, 你個女不驚佢, 不等如工人對佢好, 可能只不過無做d令到你個女驚佢的事出黎.

小朋友好易接受工人, 我個女6歲, 其間換過3個工人, 依家第4個, 個仔好d, 都係兩個, 最近先換左一個, 3日不駛, 已經好跟個工人.

做僱主的, 不好因為怕麻煩或者因為驚個小朋友不接受新工人, 而

子爵府

積分: 12461

發表於 04-5-12 11:19 |顯示全部帖子

Totally agree with hinhinmummy.

侯爵府

2019勳章 醒目開學勳章

發表於 04-5-12 14:11 |顯示全部帖子

Bluestar & hinhinmummy

多謝你地的提示,我會教女女吾好再打人,看完你地一番話,我都係決定炒,換過新工人,但係佢11月約滿,我幾時通知佢好,因為我曾經同佢 agent 講過佢情形, agent 叫我吾好通知佢,到 last 個日,佢會嚟接佢走,到時先叫佢執嘢,但係我又覺得係咪真係要這樣做呢,因覺得佢又未至於衰到依個地步, please advice

侯爵府

發表於 04-5-12 14:27 |顯示全部帖子

abbytang

你個工人11月到期, 距離到期都係6個月到, 不如你依家開始搵人先啦, 到時如果中間有d 野click住, 都不駛倒瀉羅蟹.

好似我幫我奶奶請個新工人甘, 不知點解入境處click住左幾個星期, 好彩我早幫佢申請, 如果不係就不知點算!

有時, 搵人都未必一搵即合. 搵得黎差不多.

大宅

積分: 2119

發表於 04-5-12 15:10 |顯示全部帖子

abbytang,

係呀,就好似hinhinmummy話齋,依家開始搵人先,到新工人到左先解決佢都未遲,仲有,你千其唔好畀你個工人知道你要換人呀!要炒嘅,就要即炒,唔好怕唔好意思,炒佢時,一定要睇住佢每一個動作.

唔好話絕呀,其實係畀佢一個教訓啫,等佢唔好以為香港人係傻嘅,同埋要佢畀多七個月人工agent,先可以再來港做嘢,等佢以後醒定啲做嘢.

首頁

尾頁

跳至