跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 261

1#
發表於 04-5-11 16:38 |只看該作者

做完人工流產巳三個月啦但係........點算好呀????

做完人工流產巳三個月啦, 但係仲未有M到, 看過e生, 幫我搵條管通過, 但到依+仲未有, 好唔開心因我仲想生bb呀..........點算好呢 ???

你地有無人試過咁呀?????
:-) :-( ;-) :-o 8-) :-? :-P :-x

別墅

積分: 767

2#
發表於 04-5-12 10:03 |只看該作者

Re: 做完人工流產巳三個月啦但係........點算好呀????

Hi hoppergirl007, usually after miscarriage or lost of baby, the period may not resume so soon. You may want to relax a bit which may help because the more stressful you are, the chances for your period delay will be higher. Did your doctor tell you any other reasons that may delay your period? Maybe you can go to see other doctor or even a Chinese doctor see if they can help you. For now, best thing for you to do is to relax and stay positive. Good luck.

複式洋房

3#
發表於 04-5-12 17:15 |只看該作者

Hi yca,

Thank you very much for your care.

i change to see the doctor in hospital. actually, i should have period in this serval day, but still no so i take a 荷爾蒙葯that is provided by doctor. i hope i can back to normal, I am so afriad ........i don't want to be a un-normal lady.

But anyway, thank you very much.

別墅

積分: 767

4#
發表於 04-5-13 07:16 |只看該作者

Hi hoppergirl007, don't worry so much and remember to stay positive. I don't think there is anything wrong with your body. Many people don't have their period for even longer time especially after miscarriage.

I also miscarried 2 months ago but lucky my period started normally. I know how you feel. However our bodies reacts differently when we are upset or under stress and it can't be controlled by us. Since your doctor gave you some hormone medicine, I think your period will resume soon. You should take good care of yourself. Our situation is like we just gave birth so we should make sure to get healthy again.

If you feel like to chat more, you can always PM me. Take care, relax, and wish you luck!

複式洋房

5#
發表於 04-5-13 10:16 |只看該作者

Hi yca,

I am very appreciate for your sharing. Yes!! I must keep release, I hope the medicine can help me.

You also need to take care for your health ar...
you should eat more good thing ar...

Thank you (^_^)

洋房

積分: 74

6#
發表於 04-5-22 19:29 |只看該作者

hoppergirl007 寫道:
做完人工流產巳三個月啦, 但係仲未有M到, 看過e生, 幫我搵條管通過, 但到依+仲未有, 好唔開心因我仲想生bb呀..........點算好呢 ???

你地有無人試過咁呀?????

無理因咁耐都唔黎架,我前兩年前有係落咗bb,但一個月左右就會黎m,你應該再去看看醫生好啲
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 原諒我這一生不覊放縱愛自由~也會怕有一天會跌倒~ 背棄了理想誰人都可以~那會怕有一天只你共我~ ~~~~~~~~~~BEYOND FOREVER~~~~~~~~~~ 喜歡你~那雙眼動人~笑聲更迷人~願再可~ 輕撫你~那可愛面容~挽手說夢話~像昨天~你共我~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

別墅

積分: 637

7#
發表於 04-6-4 23:52 |只看該作者

hoppergirl007

我小產後已經六個月, 都未有period, 食咗 3 個 cycle hormone 藥都唔得, 醫生話係子宮內膜黏合, 要做手術, 我而家正等另外一個醫生既化驗報告, 如果意見一樣, 我相信難免要動多一次手術了!

複式洋房

積分: 285

8#
發表於 04-6-9 15:17 |只看該作者

Why don't you try to see chinese doctor? If you want to try, you may contact me at 25241249.

首頁

尾頁

跳至