首頁

尾頁

珍珠宮

積分: 44828

2024年龍年勳章

61#
發表於 15-8-5 07:55 |只看該作者
分享吓一啲英國人對呢個節目嘅意見:
These kids are incredibly rude. It's not the teaching methods it their behaviour which is holding them back
----------
I know you can't adopt the Chinese system of schooling to this country, but some of these kids are very badly behaved. That Sophie in particular.
-----------
Sophie's parents should be ashamed. Her behaviour wastes teaching time. However they and others would probably be more concerned with her right to speak and give her opinion.
-------------
See, people criticise our schooling system but on the same hand I don't know how many complaints there are about the fact schools in the Uk "simply prepare kids to pass exams" as the common cry goes. That is the epitome of the Chinese system. So you can't have your cake and eat it.
------------
With that said however, some of the behavior on show here is disgraceful.
----------
With Chinese guests in the school the least they could provide is a bit of respect and courtesy.
----------
A big stick will train these cretins in no time.
---------
I bet they can give them the cane in China.

Complete lack of manners and respect to the teachers. The problem is the kids get a sub standard education in the uk and then have to survive against much more motivated and knowledgeable foreign students.

珍珠宮

積分: 44828

2024年龍年勳章

62#
發表於 15-8-5 08:04 |只看該作者
分享吓一啲英國人對呢個節目嘅意見:
What a disgrace to watch children being ignorant and disrespectful. When discipline is taken out of society this is what you are left with. Go back in time when discipline was still in our schools and you will see a difference in the children.
I have 4 children and one is a teacher. There is a vast difference between the 2 generations but there was order at home that carried on into school. Sadly this is lacking in our society but not in Chinese society and that is why they are motivated disciplined and respectful.
-----------------------------
Its not one system is better than the other, but about taking the best bits of each.
------------------------
This argument that the Chinese system is better is much too simplistic.

The Chinese method of teaching is a product of both the structure of their education system, and, more importantly, the culture of their society. Respect and obedience are taken for granted and the system is geared to teach students to pass tests, not to question or to challenge. The Chinese system is excellent at what it does: rote learning.

I have taught British, American, and Chinese students, not to mention other nationalities too. I can only dream of not having to preoccupy myself with issues of classroom management, but with British kids it is a feature of the teaching experience. Many of my Chinese students were, however, respectful and attentive, although they lacked the ability to question and they also showed little creativity.

I did notice, however, that some of my Chinese students from more privileged backgrounds were less motivated and less respectful of the teacher. This made be wonder whether the motivation to accept such a system of rote learning was symbolic of the general desire to escape poverty and whether a more affluent Chinese society will start to see the type of classroom management issues that are a feature of the Western education system.

珊瑚宮

積分: 118281

63#
發表於 15-8-5 11:18 |只看該作者
woodpecker 發表於 15-8-5 08:04
分享吓一啲英國人對呢個節目嘅意見:
What a disgrace to watch children being ignorant and disrespectfu ...
THX! THATS GOOD CONTRIBUTION!

外國人看教育也非板一塊, 唔同嘅人有唔同要求, 大家風格理念不同有幾出奇呢?

實在不必以"你死我亡"的思維來判決那一套方法才正確。

首頁

尾頁

跳至