尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 174

101#
發表於 04-8-16 17:25 |只看該作者

Re: 布吉島

fionayeung,
Hi, 新港城友
我去布吉會坐直航,因為快速兼唔使轉來轉去,加上OX air ticket 又平,the first choice.
I've been stay at Kamala Bay Terrace Resort but their private beach (just portion area of Kamala beach) on the Kamala beach, so we have take a look at the Kamala Beach & Resort, it's quite 方便由泳池玩到落沙灘,裡面有無埋小朋友的facilities? u better check the hotel web.site. Location is good for tourist.
Allamanda phuket a little bit old but also worth for stays.
Patong? Holiday Inn (New Wing) is a best choice! try to have a look!!!
Hope it helps :-P

禁止訪問

積分: 293

102#
發表於 04-8-16 17:29 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

複式洋房

103#
發表於 04-8-16 18:01 |只看該作者

Hi justjust,
Thanks for your patient
Ok! 6d/5n....... if u stay at 2 diff. hotels that'll be quite rush for yr family, u think about to release at pack up baggage several time, it's not leisure har....
Yes, Evason is good for guests who want to leisure and relax, especially the Bon island (private), the room don't expect it's grand but present. The service is excellent that true. They will try their best to get you a hand whatever u request. If u budget is flexible and would to pay more to get more, Evason is the best choice.
BTW, khai island no need to go if u stays at Evason (bon island also get many many coral fishes).
Island safari mean 1. elephant trekking 2. monkey show 3. canoe at 紅樹林 4. curry making 5. mountain riding by 4 wheels jeep...... u can choose 4 in 1, or 3 in 1, they have half day trip and one day trip & depends on how many 景點u want.
Also u can take one whole day for sight seeing - after abf, rent a car (can choose include driver) to visit Phuket town - china town - temple than shopping and have lunch there. after lunch, go to chalong temple (the big and famous one), chalong pier (at right hand side have a rest' is good for a refeshing drink and snack)... than pass Evason to Rawai beach ....Promtherp Cape to enjoy the beautifull sunset and dinner (deep fried fish with lime juice sauce:idea:)....Wow.....I almost fall in it
Estimate itinery :
day 1. arrival Phuket at evening , nothing to do just have dinner at hotel and sleep
day 2. enjoy hotel facilities... pools....bon island (must check the tide by the pier notice board). go to patong for dinner also book the day tour u desire.
day 3. day tour ...island safari or sea canoe or....
day 4. day tour.... if u want to :mrgreen: or relax at yr hotel or go to the other beach for advantage.
day 5. city day tour as mention.
day 6. depends on yr flight to manage day time leisurement.
All just for ref only, hope it helps

複式洋房

104#
發表於 04-8-16 18:08 |只看該作者

Debbie,
pls check pm too :mrgreen:
candy

禁止訪問

105#
發表於 04-8-16 18:14 |只看該作者

大宅

積分: 3644

BK Milk勳章

106#
發表於 04-8-16 18:36 |只看該作者

Hi Candycan,

Thanks for you reply during your busy time, you can see that every mom is looking for your comments; it is really making you busy. I am sorry to increase you work load, but I still would like to have you comment, it seam to me that you are our morning star to guild our way ro Phaket.

I may book the hotel (Jiva) via internet, the special rate provided by the hotel directly is for 2 rooms suite is 3600 B per night, it is cheaper than the rate offered by agent. But I still waiting for the new price list from Wincast, I want to make sure that the price I get is really good enough. Our budget is HKD3000 per person; Jiva just can meet our budget. Besides, I still looking for better hotel in better price, you seam not very recommend kata area. Any other suggestion can you give me?

You said that the wave of Khai Island is strong, pls advsie if Khai island is same as egg island and if the wave of the other place in this period (earlier of Sept) is also strong?

Re Fastasea Show, which is for my Mom, but is it good, have you been there before? The fare is not cheap, if it is no good, I will not go there to save money.

Any place or active will you recommend to us?

Pls check your PM, I just send you my email address for you to provide me the details of the driver. Thanks for your help.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

複式洋房

107#
發表於 04-8-16 20:10 |只看該作者

lusanna,
u welcome!
Hey, I just check the Jiva resort, they have special family package in junior suite 3d/2n on B4699. also, u sure that they have 2 bed room suite? Maybe u click :http://www.jivaresort.com/special.php to check in up....
Oh! I love kata also but I still not try to stay there, cause I must to explore one by one. Bangtao,Karon, kamala, surin, patong, u see so many amazing place to go. Yes, I plan to visit Kata next trip, which resort? I still searching! Maybe u give a advise when u back from there, har....
Kata is a best beach for swim but in 'noi' side. Sand is find and white but the hotel rate also high, example: Katathani (5 stars), except the beach kata noi is quite silence, kata centre like a 'mini patong', night life is no problem.
> Fastasea show : Yes, I've been there together with my family, as I said. kids like it but adults...
boring... ar...for yr mom, maybe she will interest in the 'grand' like roma decoration... it's worth or not.
見人見智ba.
>Weather : some friends just back, the report various, one said is good, two said the wave too strong and they vomited on the speed boat, actaully in my experience (I always go twice a year, may and end of Sept), the weather' good for water sport. the extreme night mare once was on end of august we backfrom PP island. wow :cry: I thought we will sink and dead
>Btw, the weather at Phuket (may-sept) very un-stable. try yr luck Bless u always good luck :-P

禁止訪問

108#
發表於 04-8-17 08:52 |只看該作者

大宅

積分: 4412

109#
發表於 04-8-17 10:18 |只看該作者

Hi candycancan,

You're superfast to think of an itin for us already! We will definitely take your recommendations as guideline.

BTW, how do you hire a car in Phuket? Thru' the hotel or local agent? How much to hire a driver (as we want to relax and don't want to bother looking for directions)?

Thank you so much.

複式洋房

積分: 295

110#
發表於 04-8-17 13:26 |只看該作者

I've just come back from Phuket and lived in Jiva Resort, price is HKD980.00 for 4D3N incl breakfast for 2 adults and 2 kids and there is one bedroom and one sitting room, I booked from wincastle. Jive is a resort, you must not think it is a hotel, then your feeling it better and according to the price, it's reasonable but it need to take 10 mins to the Kate beach, if you want to live near the beach, Kate beach resort is a good choice. As candycancan says Kata is a best beach for swim but in 'noi' side. Sand is find and white but the hotel rate also high, example: Katathani (5 stars), except the beach kata noi is quite silence, but kata centre is not as busy as patong beach may be now is not high season and the food is cheaper than patong. The weather is good on our staying 4 days.

別墅

積分: 822

111#
發表於 04-8-17 14:48 |只看該作者

pvya,

IS your trip a package or tour?

Does it mean 980 for incl breakfast for 2 adults and 2 kids + air ticket?

Thx.

複式洋房

112#
發表於 04-8-17 15:36 |只看該作者

Hi, babyting (Debbie ?)
Besides, u mentioned hotels all are small and budgets hotel, I didn't stay or pass, it's depends on yr personal choose.
Have u see the new post by 'pvya', she said that jiva kata resort is good and I think that's also suit for yr family too. Take a look first
Hi, Justjust
Yes, I do rent a car and drive on own, it's more easy to arrange our stays. If u want to hire a taxi with driver for one day tour, as I know about B600/day, u can go whereever u want, it's good for u all to visit phuket along. Hey, one BK mami 'Kittylok' will go to phuket on 21 Aug, and I give her some hints and usefull tel already, maybe we can wait for her posting when she's back. Kitty, we all waiting for yr happy trip reports ar......... :-P

複式洋房

113#
發表於 04-8-17 15:49 |只看該作者

Hi, pvya,
Happy to know that u have a wonderful trip at Phuket, the weather is very important for travel mood.
I would like to clerify that : HK980 for 4D/3N ? or just for one night? What airlines u take? pls give us some info for so many BK fans would like to visit Phuket.
Have u take a look of Jiva pool access room?
Thanks for yr sharing :wink:
candy

複式洋房

114#
發表於 04-8-17 15:56 |只看該作者

Jocelyn,

$980 only for room incl breakfast for 2 adults and 2 kids not incl tickets.

price detail is:

$440 for one night, buy 2 get 1 night free and the free night you need to pay breakfast $50/per one adult. so $440+$440+$50x2=$980

kids under year 5 is free of charge, $25 will be charge over 5, but they always not charge you,as my kids one is 5 years old ,one is 10 years old, they won't charge us.

If you don't want to have kitchen, you can choose deluxe room just $340 also have buy 2 get 1 night free. They have three swimming pools and if your kids below 10, they will very enjoy to play at the main pool. The rooms mostly face to the swimming pool.

Hope this can help.

pvya

水晶宮

積分: 67846

醒目開學勳章 BK Milk勳章

115#
發表於 04-8-17 16:06 |只看該作者

candy
Just know that 九月份港龍飛布吉只須$1220.

I want to stay in a budget hotel for me and my husband. I understand from the website (sawadee.com) that in Bang Tao Beach, the following hotels are less than HK$400 : Bangtao Beach Chalet, BW Premier Bangtao Beach resort & Spa, Rydges Beach Resort. Which is the best?

Is the food in Phuket expensive? My friend suggests me to stay in clubmed $810 include three meals.

Thank you for your advice?

複式洋房

116#
發表於 04-8-17 16:20 |只看該作者

candycancan,

$980 only the room price, our family air-ticket is free of charge because of the air-mileage. My husband's sister family go with us, their ticket need $2300 per one, it's quite expensive.

Sorry of my poor english, Jive pool access room is that the room besides the pool, you just open the room door and jump into the pool? All G/F rooms are very nearby the pool, just open 落地玻璃 door can reach the pool.

pvya

複式洋房

117#
發表於 04-8-17 17:18 |只看該作者

JChan,
Yes, I check it also, it's need to book within 17/8-19/8, and use on 4/9-20/9 valid until 27/9. 2-7 days. It's good price for short trip to Phuket.
When u would like to visit Phuket? Stays how long?
Clubmed? There's so many choice of food at Phuket in reasonable price or u can say it's cheap, so why don't explore by yr own and not limited at one club, that's only my opion pls don't mind for it
Hotel? Depends on which type u like! Bungalow? bldg? seaview? services? and so......
Let's try to think about, ok? :idea: :idea:

複式洋房

118#
發表於 04-8-17 17:24 |只看該作者

pvya,
Thanks.
Oh! u got the best price from wincastle. I think u always fly around to get the mileage and used it as need. Good rewards!
U fly by KA/TG? yes, in summer high season the tickets really expensive. so I perfer skip peak period.
Sounds good for jump into the pool directly at the own terrace, feeling good............ but also to see and to been seen
cheers
candy

複式洋房

119#
發表於 04-8-17 17:30 |只看該作者

Hi, ahkila,
I see u on line! :-P :-P
As I know u have a trip to Phuket on 14/8, have u been there?
Cheers
Candy

水晶宮

積分: 67846

醒目開學勳章 BK Milk勳章

120#
發表於 04-8-17 23:12 |只看該作者

Candy
Thanks for your reply.

We plan to leave on 18/9 for 5 days.

My friend's travel agent book a resort and spend more money (the food is expensive) than my friend. The travel agent regretted not to stay in clubmed.

I want to stay in the cheap hotel. Bangtao Beach Chalet, BW Premier Bangtao Beach resort & Spa, Rydges Beach Resort. Which is the best?

首頁

尾頁

跳至