跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 482

1#
發表於 04-6-19 20:07 |只看該作者

BB自己抓到個頭仔流晒血損晒,兩個月都係咁,點算?

唔知係咪頭痕,手痕或天氣熱"敏"當悶悶地扭眼訓/訓訓下/剛訓醒,就抓頭抓到個頭仔流晒血損晒,見到好心痛,點算?
上個月睇過医生開左d有類固醇薬膏只可等BB訓左先敢搽,因為BB成日食手指,帯手套又猛咁用口含甩/除左,我已經常常剪指甲,仲剪到好貼,BB唔識控制力度好大力有声咁抓落個頭度,仲好快手.......... :-( :-( :-(

男爵府

積分: 7995

2#
發表於 04-6-19 22:06 |只看該作者

Re: BB自己抓到個頭仔流晒血損晒,兩個月都係咁,點算?

i think your son has allergy also, my son has eczema, he also scratched his head and bleeded, after i took him for skin test and avoid eating certain item of foods, he does not have this problem.
may be you have to avoid the flwg most allergic food:

peanut
egg
corn
cheese
cow milk
mango.
steberry

they are basic food that have high allergy, but other foods, depands on different baby.

大宅

積分: 3684

3#
發表於 04-6-20 15:09 |只看該作者

CCbaby
可能Adrian出汗, 頭仔痕啊! 我以前o係醫院做, d醫生都係咁講!

複式洋房

4#
發表於 04-6-20 22:27 |只看該作者

monmantong 寫道:
i think your son has allergy also, my son has eczema, he also scratched his head and bleeded, after i took him for skin test and avoid eating certain item of foods, he does not have this problem.
may be you have to avoid the flwg most allergic food:

peanut
egg
corn
cheese
cow milk
mango.
steberry

they are basic food that have high allergy, but other foods, depands on different baby.

peanut
egg
corn
cheese
cow milk
........i like to have the above food many times per week..maybe i try to get rid of them....
thanks!

複式洋房

5#
發表於 04-6-20 22:31 |只看該作者

gigiso 寫道:
CCbaby
可能Adrian出汗, 頭仔痕啊! 我以前o係醫院做, d醫生都係咁講!

係呀Adrian好大汗,毎次我餵哺,頭仔出晒汗,係屋企日夜都開冷氣!!!!

男爵府

積分: 5671

6#
發表於 04-6-21 03:29 |只看該作者

CCbaby,
You might want to use aqueous cream to bath your baby. It is a very mild cream for eczema kids as well.

Maybe you want to check the washing powder (or liquid) you are using for your baby's clothes. Some are highly NOT recommended for young kids' clothes.

Check if your child is allergic to anything such as dust mites, any kind of fabric materials (e.g. use for beddings, facial towel ...etc..). Cotton is a safe choice.

Hope your baby gets better soon...

首頁

尾頁

跳至
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登入 | 註冊