首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1790

1#
發表於 04-6-22 14:15 |只看該作者

Any Mixed Baby???

Dear all,

I would like to meet any mum here with mixed Kid!!! I am HK Chinese, my husband is from Australia. We have a very beautiful baby girl. She is nearly four months old. I would like to meet some new friends so that we can share our experience. Being a full time mum, sometimes, I just feel a bit lonely at home with the baby when my hubby is at work. If there is anyone who is interested, we might be able to form some kind of private playgroup together in the future!! Cheers!!!

子爵府

積分: 10239

2#
發表於 04-6-22 15:47 |只看該作者

Re: Any Mixed Baby???

mone,
welcome. my girl is 4+month old now. both my hubby and me are hkchinese but we have some friends married to westerners and hv kids already. as i know, some of them surf www.geobaby.com as there will be a lot more parents with mixed kids. you may try. of course if you like bk more you are very welcomed to join the mother's club with the same month babies as your girl and, as i know, the mothers here are v.good and supportive and i found it very helpful in child raising. just feel free to join here and you'll find it's fun. yeah~~ :-P
I support autism acceptance!

大宅

3#
發表於 04-6-22 17:11 |只看該作者

Thanks Jolly,

I know about the geobaby website and am also a member there too. It is a bit different from BK but both are great websites for all the mums, very informative!!! I posted messages on both websites, see whether I get any luck to meet some new friends. Up to now, it seems working really good!!! There are so many nice people in the world!!!

別墅

積分: 866

4#
發表於 04-6-23 17:39 |只看該作者

Hi Mone,

My husband is German, my little daugher is 5 month old. I'm full time mum since June, at this moment I'm not really boring instead quite busy.

大宅

5#
發表於 04-6-23 22:40 |只看該作者

Hi Kaczan,

Nice to meet you here! I became a full time mum since my baby was born. She is nearly four months old now. She is gorgeous and keeps me very busy all the time. At the very beginning, I just felt kind of lonely and boring at home sometimes. But now, my girl starts interacting more and we have more and more fun. Everything's just getting better and better. So, are you going to stay full time mum from now on? What do you usually do with you girl everyday??

別墅

積分: 866

6#
發表於 04-6-24 12:33 |只看該作者

我六月開始就放棄份工做全職媽咪, 因為我有2個小朋友, 所以希望比多d時間比佢地. 以前份工好, 成日出trip, 都無時間比屋企. 你知道啦, 外國人好重視family life, 我唔想為左份工而無左個老公!!!!

其實係屋企都好忙, 雖然我個大仔已經11歲, 但係好多野都要我照顧. 而我個bb女就要人成日同佢玩, 聽下音樂咁. 而家我好努力咁都佢番身, 佢只係可以番側個身咋. ..

你住係邊區, 得閒可以出黎見下面, 傾下, 唔使成日係屋企. 我d朋友中只係我一個係全職mama, 所以干日搵人出下街都好難.

大宅

7#
發表於 04-6-24 14:27 |只看該作者

Hi Kaczan,

I agree! I am the only full time mum among all my friends too! When I was still working, I was on shift work anyway. So, I always went out for shopping on my own or with my hubby (he is on shift work too) during the week days. Gathering with friends only happens during weekends! I understand your situation, my hubby and I want me to quit working with the same reason. We want to raise our kid by ourselves. But, I only have one baby now, we are thinking to have the second one some time next year!! It all depends on the workload and whether I am able to look after everything when my hubby is at work!

I live in Clearwater Bay. For sure, we could meet some time later. I would be happy to go anywhere. Especially, yours and my baby are similar age. It would be fun for them to hang out and play with each other when they get bigger!!

大宅

8#
發表於 04-7-4 09:56 |只看該作者

Hi Kaczan,

Hope you and your husband enjoyed the gathering yesterday!! Your baby girl is so cute. She is exactly two months older than my baby. I like she is always swinging her leg. It seems like she is always very happy. I would like to see how your baby's getting on and I would know similar things might happen to my baby. I forget you feed your baby with solid food yet?? Or, you are about to start??

Hopefully, we will catch up some times later!!
Cheers!!!

複式洋房

積分: 112

9#
發表於 04-7-6 05:50 |只看該作者

Hi all,
How are u gals? I am a fulltime mom with 2 boys. One is 3 years old and the other just turn 6 months yesterday. I am a chinese and my husbby is Canadian. We live in Vancouver rite now but we are goingback to Macau for vacation in Dec. Can't wait!!!!!! Nice meeting u all!

大宅

10#
發表於 04-7-6 11:23 |只看該作者

Hi mo2,

Two boys!! You must have the hands full all the time. I can't imagine what my life will be if I have two kids to look after. Honestly, my gal is treating me very nice but I still find it very difficult to manage. Probably, I am still not quite used to being a full time mum from a full time job. But I realize that I am getting better and better and actually start enjoying the parenthood. Especially, when I see my baby grows and develops, so much fun!!!

複式洋房

11#
發表於 04-7-6 16:05 |只看該作者

Hi Mone,

Yes, u are rite! My older one is a handfull but my little is very peaceful. Lucky me!!!haha! Ur baby girl is cute, I wish i have a girl! Parenting is a hard job but when u see ur baby grows and develops nothing it does matter!

大宅

12#
發表於 04-7-6 19:38 |只看該作者

Hi mo2,

You can have a girl if you want. Why don't you have one more shot? haha!! My hubby and I were thinking to have one more toward the end of the year two weeks ago. And now, we change our mind and just stay with one. We are both so scared to have another one. Just worry about we couldn't handle it, especially me!! Anyway, I know we will keep changing our mind. Will see!! So, are you from HK? How long have you been living in Canada?

複式洋房

13#
發表於 04-7-16 14:33 |只看該作者

sorry for replying so late! I am quite busy lately! Ok...where were we...? ho yeah ...I really really want to have agirl , maybe i will try but not this meantime, u know looking after 2 boys is not easy, esp . my older son is very active.
Ho well,,,I am not from Hk. My origin is in macau. Iahve been in Canada when i was 16. I have been in here for over 13 years. And u????

大宅

14#
發表於 04-7-21 21:18 |只看該作者

It doesn't matter, I understand being a full time housewife is not an easy job especially with two active boys!! Today, my hubby and I were talking about having another kid again. Actually we both did agree on having just one before, but of course, we keep changing our mind. Especially after today seeing two girls playing in the park with each other, they look like they are so close with each other. It made us want to get a company for our little girl too!! Anyway, we both agree that if we are going to have another one, we will start working on it toward the end of this year cos we want both kids within two years apart. Or nothing will happen at all!!

首頁

尾頁

跳至