在職全職

跳至

首頁

尾頁

洋房

積分: 364

發表於 08-8-4 01:52 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 hanahaha 於 08-7-17 17:57 發表
公務員人工好好亦好穩定,不過我個部門成日要返shift, 成日要返早放晏,又有風更,所以星期一至五都係得好少時間可以見到bb,我好想可以多d時間陪佢成長,所以好想resign搵份半職or freelance(我識翻譯)。

我今年剛返夠10年,夠資 ...

I and my husband also G.S. , I had really high paid salary , but I would like be a full time mom. We live in a government quarter with 3 rooms and see view , not bad . I asked my husband if I resigned and be a full time mom. , but he would like to maintain the good living standard and asked me not to think anymore........

大宅

積分: 2929

發表於 08-8-11 22:41 |顯示全部帖子
hi yauyauyanyan, nice to meet you here!

my husband had sort of convinced me, what i could do maybe now is to see if i can get any internal transfer to another post with no shift duty required. it's not easy though, cause most internal transfers are for entry grades. after all, i could understand that it's really a big sacrifice if i quit (though i don't mind, haha). and i don't want my husband to blame me in the future. after all again, the relationship w/ my husband is also very important.

shall we set our hope in the mark 6 lottery then?
原文章由 yauyauyanyan 於 08-8-4 01:52 發表
I and my husband also G.S. , I had really high paid salary , but I would like be a full time mom. We live in a government quarter with 3 rooms and see view , not bad . I asked my husband if I resig ...

民房

積分: 16

發表於 08-8-11 23:40 |顯示全部帖子
梗係做啦, 我支持你老公呀~!
正常人一個

首頁

尾頁

跳至