但離境與否,應是香港入境處條例,非關?國籍佣??
Why????

侯爵府

積分: 24813

醒目開學勳章

發表於 04-6-28 03:13 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 大家知否,原來印佣約滿係不需離境!

Helen
我聽佢地講,因佢地簽新 CONTACT 頭一年可以吾番去住,但過咗 1 年就要走,再續都係咁,AGENT 話的,吾知真吾真,如你 Ags 只是新例,咁知吾知幾時開始,THX

大宅

積分: 3841

好媽媽勳章

發表於 04-6-28 03:42 |顯示全部帖子

我都剛請左個本地完約印印(個幾月),agent話佢要離境,已同佢上左大陸一轉,即日來回。

別墅

積分: 551

發表於 04-6-28 11:03 |顯示全部帖子

Me too. My Indonesian maid was enployed in HK finished 2 yrs contract.. agent told me she have to leave HK within one yr...or, maybe she can give her go to china for few days...
but i have checked through immigration department, they told me that they have to go back to Indonesia not less than 7 days... this is the law... please be careful...it is illegal ...
any mom have more information about this>>>???

Victoria

別墅

積分: 730

發表於 04-6-28 11:06 |顯示全部帖子

由上年10月份到,香港入境處已改例,如果工人係續約,當佢係簽約時無返原居地我話,咁入境處會需要工人係一年內離境,然後再返香港

民房

積分: 65

發表於 04-6-28 14:30 |顯示全部帖子

I have employed one Indonesia maid in May and her previous contract was finished in Mar. After getting the new contract and the working visa from the Immigration Dept., there is a chop stating that my maid has to leave H.K. once within a year and the agent also told me this.
The agent said she could arrange my maid to go to China for a few days if I don't want to maid to be back to Indonesia so soon. But this is illegal, so I just let my maid to return back to Indonesia at CHristmas.

別墅

積分: 551

發表於 04-6-28 14:41 |顯示全部帖子

Szechai,

yes,,,, my case same as you,..... so i prefer she back to indonesia during christmas
Victoria

首頁

尾頁

跳至