dayday,

1.奶粉
2.鮮酵母百佳冇得賣架,你可以用乾酵母或速發酵母代替
3.係
4.用保鮮紙蓋面
5.我未試過用多士爐黎焗包,所以唔知得唔得
6.得

希望幫到你呀∼
[size=large]Honney的美食廣場<b><font size="medium"><font color="CC9933">Honney & Monogram 私房菜

複式洋房

積分: 407

發表於 04-12-18 21:46 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 西點食譜大全-麵包類

Honney,

I just went to Shanghai Street which is so amazing to me. I've never been there, but for sure I will be there so often in the coming future.

I saw a Kitchenaid mixer, but it is a big one, 5L, which is too big for me and out of my budget. The one I saw is HKD2,xxx. I just want to make a 9.5"cake and 5L may be a bit big for me. Am I right? What is the capacity of your mixer? Do you think a 2.5L to 3L is enough for me? I saw a brand called Asko, have you ever heard of this brand, any comment??? Too many ???, but thanksss.

子爵府

積分: 12659

發表於 04-12-18 22:58 |顯示全部帖子

Micmic,
我個部係6L架,至於你講個個牌子我未聽過呢,如只係想整蛋糕,普通既電動打蛋器都ok架啦,如想用機整包就要買6L個個至夠力羅
[size=large]Honney的美食廣場<b><font size="medium"><font color="CC9933">Honney & Monogram 私房菜

複式洋房

發表於 04-12-19 12:08 |顯示全部帖子

Honney,

You are so great to have a 6L mixer. No wonder your cakes look and taste so great. I really want to lick the monitor to taste your cakes. Right now, I just focus in making cakes. In fact, I know nothing about making bread. But for sure, will try later.

Thanks for your wonderful advice.

複式洋房

發表於 04-12-19 12:40 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Honney,

I got a question regarding the baking pan's material. The one I used is Baker's Secret, both 9.5"one and cupcakes one turn rusty after a while(grey/black and non-sticky one). I have already ask my maid to keep it completely dry before putting back to cupboard. But still, they turn rusty. I want to buy some new one. Is the "white iron" or the "aluminum" good? or any other suggestions/brands??

Thanks

子爵府

發表於 04-12-19 16:35 |顯示全部帖子

Micmic,

如你只係想整蛋糕既話,是但買部手提既電動打蛋器就ok架啦,唔駛買大機住啦

至於你所講既蛋糕模,我用呢隻質地既:
click here
係二德惠買既,唔係non-stick既,因為雪紡蛋糕呢d需要倒扣,如non-stick既話,個蛋糕會跌落黎既∼
至於muffin pan,我用呢隻:
click here
係icare買既∼
我買咁多模都未試過生誘架..你係邊樹買架?

複式洋房

發表於 04-12-20 13:59 |顯示全部帖子

Honney,

I want to buy a mixer with mixing bowl because I want to make angel food cake. I learn it from my sister-in-law in Canada, she used a Kitchenaid one, without a mixing bowl. I do remember I used one hour to mix the batter(of course including every steps).

All of my baking pan are bought in Canada. Some of them are Baker's secret and one is from Ecko. It is the edge of the baking pan and the buckle got rusty. If I use them to make muffin, it is still acceptable since I will put a paper cup inside first. But for a regular round cake.....Oh no no no!!!

I tell you a secret, my husband, my daughter and little son are all borned in May. I will make a three layers cake(just like a wedding cake) for them in coming May and that's why I would like to renew/upgrade my baking tools. Do you know where can I find a cake holder/stand to place the three layers of cake? I have found one in Shanghai Street, but too big for me. I want to have a 5", 7" and 9.5" one. Maybe I need to tailor make one, but I know nowhere.

Today I have to make a cake for my seven months baby. I celebrate with him at every month birthday. Maybe, a big muffin for him (a big muffin looks like a mooncake)

子爵府

發表於 04-12-20 17:08 |顯示全部帖子

Micmic,

嘩..三層呀,好壯觀呀

如想蛋白溶易打,可以將佢雪凍d再加少少檸檬汁就好易打起架啦,仲要打起左d蛋白先至加糖打播∼

你個baby一定好開心啦,個個月都有cake食 :mrgreen:

男爵府

積分: 6387

發表於 04-12-20 18:25 |顯示全部帖子

Micmic,

好sweet呀,三層,厲害!你囝囝幸福啦,我只成功(算係)做過cookies比呀囡食,所以而家努力同各高手學習.

dayday

複式洋房

積分: 240

發表於 04-12-22 16:47 |顯示全部帖子

Wow, three layers, marvellous! I also used to celebrate every month birthday with my daughter with a cake shop cake. (your son is so good that he can have one that you bake for him) I have stopped doing this after my daughter reached one year old, 'cause my brother and sister say to much. :cry: :cry:
大小姐自拍照. :-o :-D ;-)

子爵府

發表於 04-12-23 18:30 |顯示全部帖子

Micmic,

我前日係專業烘焙見到個三層蛋糕架,好細個架,都要二百幾呀∼

男爵府

積分: 6387

發表於 04-12-29 18:15 |顯示全部帖子

[size=large]Honney

[size=xx-large]生日快樂!

子爵府

發表於 04-12-29 21:25 |顯示全部帖子

多謝:mrgreen:

dayday 寫道:
[size=large]Honney

[size=xx-large]生日快樂!

大宅

積分: 4015

發表於 04-12-31 10:13 |顯示全部帖子

Micmic,

I think 'Asko' (US Brand) is the most powerful hand mixer although it is a little bit heavy. It is better than Philipps.
家齊、家慈囡囡係我的寶貝,兩個都是12月出世  :-)

大宅

積分: 1013

發表於 05-1-3 21:08 |顯示全部帖子

朱古力包 (6個)

(a)
高筋麵粉 300g
谷古粉 15g
鹽 半茶匙
糖 25g
快速酵母 2茶匙

(b)
水 190 ml (視乎情況,份量可有加減)

(c)
牛油 20g

(d)
入爐朱古力粒 60g (喜歡可加多d)

做法 :
1. 將(a)拌勻,加入(b)搓成團
2. 加入(c)搓至軟滑
3. 加入(d)略搓匀
4. 發酵至雙倍大
5. 略壓出氣,平均分成6份,滾圓並放於焗盤上
6. 至麵團漲大至差不多double size就可入爐
7. 以190度焗20分鐘 (視乎爐ge本身,可有加減溫度及時間)

洋房

積分: 114

發表於 05-1-29 23:52 |顯示全部帖子

請告知發酵係放邊度先巳正確發到

第一次......]
第二次......

複式洋房

發表於 05-1-30 12:06 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Honney,

Long time no see!

Can you tell me where is 專業烘焙?? I want to take a look of the cake layers.

I have tried your recipe of 雪紡蛋糕, the taste is really good. However, my problem is (same problem as I bake the sponge cake) ---- when the cake is done, it rises up so good, but after I take it out / let it cool down, it drops and the top surface is flat. The worst of all is the surface contract as some wrinkles. All these does not affect the taste, but just the outlook. I have seen some cake got a flat and smooth surface. What is the hint of that? (I have follow your recipe to turn if up side down right after the cake is taken out from the oven).

Thanks

子爵府

發表於 05-1-30 18:03 |顯示全部帖子

Micmic,

Hello,專業烘焙係尖沙咀架,但個size超細,一定唔係你想要,同幾貴下∼,你去上海街搵下仲好呀∼

你個雪紡縮水可能打蛋白打得唔夠挺,所以焗完會縮水呢∼

用戶要求終止服務

積分: 6954

發表於 05-3-1 10:24 |顯示全部帖子

甜麵包中種法(烘出麵包香) - posted by Zen
===============

(a) 中種麵糰

酵母粉 2茶匙
水 2湯匙
高筋麵粉 420g
糖 1/2 湯匙
冷水 220毫升 (冬天可用暖水)

(b) 主麵糰

普通麵粉 120g
高筋麵粉 60g
酵母粉 1茶匙
糖 110g
鹽 10g
奶粉 20g
冷水 40ml
蛋 1個
牛油 60g

1.先將中種麵糰裏的酵母粉和水拌勻, 靜置10分鐘,再加入中種麵糰所餘下材料在麵糊內,直至攪拌成糰 (成糰就可以),包保鮮紙, 發酵2-4小時(或至2-3倍大)

2. 將主麵糰裏的糖,鹽和蛋加入中種麵團裏攪拌均勻,再倒入酵母粉,高筋麵粉,奶粉和冷水拌勻至成糰, 加入牛油,並攪拌至有薄膜, 包上保鮮紙,讓麵糰發酵10分鐘之後可以分割成每個60g, 將小麵糰搓圓, 靜置10分鐘後造型.

3.把小麵糰放在焗盤裏, 放在溫熱的地方發酵45分鐘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

大宅

積分: 4483

發表於 05-3-15 13:50 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all 'si fu',

I've a question in relate to baking bread...

I've tried few times to bake bread but the result is not good...

coz

1. too hard!!! even I mix the right propotion of bread flour, yeast (I use dry yeast in Parkn shop), egg, warm water, salt, sugar...

I guess it may relate to 發酵?

how can u 發酵 the bread mixture in a warm place??? I just place the mix in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap,,, is it okay?

how abt 2nd 發酵... same theory?

coz I can't find the mix grows up!!!

Please help

Paulina

P.S. do any one of you got the scone recipe?
吾家三隻小豬樂融融 ;-)  ;-)  ;-)

首頁

尾頁

跳至