積分: 10

22#
發表於 08-10-18 17:14 |只看該作者
原文章由 Helloleung 於 08-10-17 11:43 發表
thank for your all opinion

i am now thinking about how to do
because my parent is over 75 years old and have heart problem

my husband his salary is over 70,000, he is a manager in the large company

Learn to love yourself before so others will, remember this - no one can abuse you without your permission.

Sister, u need to stand up and stop this, don't bother with why he do it. The answer is very simple and clear - he has no love for u and so he has no love to his child, this hurts but is the truth.
Be strong and you have your son, he is your hope and your strength.

珍珠宮

積分: 34903

減齡達人勳章

23#
發表於 08-10-19 00:29 |只看該作者
If his mother said that you can divoice, but the son will "no Dad", how about now? Even the son said to him he feel hungry ask him to bring him out for eat, he refused. And he will ask his son sleep on the sofa or the floor, i don't think this is the way the father should be.
Will he has an other family in China? so, that's might be the reason he not really care about you and your son.
If I were you, apply your son to public school frist, of course you want the best education for your son, but sometimes you have to consider your finance as well. Stay with your parents, i know they stay in public house, but you stay with them temporaty, so you can ask them to pick up your son from school. I believed that even they are over 70 years old and have a heart problem, but is an easy job to pick up your son from school, and I also believed that your son is a very good boy, if you tell him why have to move to stay with your parents and why to change to public school, he will understand because you love him so much.
Be strong!

男爵府

積分: 8029

24#
發表於 08-10-20 11:46 |只看該作者
Hi thank for every sister and your advice

My husand at first is not like that when i married with him, he give me half of his salary, even we have a son,

i remember when the child was about one year, he said that if the food of boy has fish bones he will kill me

this happen when the child staying in K1 to K2

now, every night the child ask me wether father is come back or not, if he do not come, he will very sleep and say i have a bed to sleeping, but no need to sleeping on the safa

my son also complain to his mother, his mother said no problem

i don't know whether he has a family in China, usually he do not talk the phone at home and use the SMS communicate with other people.

洋房

積分: 90

25#
發表於 08-10-20 17:34 |只看該作者

I am also the same before

After I got married with my ex-husband for one year, he always went out & came back very late. Then I discovered he had an affair outside. On the time, I have my first baby. I did the same as you- what I can do? But I also asked myself - Did he love me & the baby? Love cannot buy with the money. Actually, I chose to divoice with him.
Before I divoiced with him, I prepared well the things- living, the baby settle(school fee & depense). My salary is about $9,000. I rent a apartment in a old district (About $2,000). Then I let my son to go to a government school. On the same time, I apply the government house & reducing school scheme for the baby. So, my son school fee actually pay $1,500 per month. (I asked help from my social worker. She gave me more suggestion and they were very helpful.)
I think you can strong enough to face it. Try to strong. If you are afriad of your & the baby future settle, you can find a social worker to get help. The social worker can provide you more help.

男爵府

26#
發表於 08-10-22 10:17 |只看該作者
hi winifredcho

thank for your advice

now, i contact the social worker
because my parent house has problem
because her neighbour has mental disorder problem

we are now looking for the solution
i also think that my father will be no job because you know the whole world financial problem

i don't want to support his financial
because he back to home and eat and sleeping and also turn on the air-conditioner from monring to next morning

yesterday, i contact few housewife if they are willing to pick up my child from school, nobody willing to help.

i am try to find today, i hope i can

洋房

積分: 90

27#
發表於 08-10-22 12:10 |只看該作者
My friend pacified me that:
Don't be only for a bad tree, then give up other good trees in the forest. That tree is bad, why don't find another tree to plant with your heart.

I try it. At the beginning is very difficult, but I try to be strong to face it. Then I find a man who love me & like to stay with my son. That man let me to understand that: If a person love a person, he/she can forgive all the things of him/her before. We can share the sweet & sour.

民房

積分: 25

28#
發表於 08-10-30 02:16 |只看該作者

Re:Money or life

Money is the most important for a better life? i don't think so. You can stand with only HK$20 per day, why don't you choose to leave such C6? Go and find a house with you son. this house does't need more room but with love and passion between you and son.And a best student can be from public school also! don't give up, let your chin up!

複式洋房

積分: 113

29#
發表於 08-10-30 16:44 |只看該作者
不要放棄, 前面有許多路要行, 只要解釋俾小朋友知道父母分開原因, 佢亦都知道邊個愛佢. 搵社工幫助先解決住屋問題先. 你自己都諗下現在過左3年這種生活, 唔通你想未來日子都係咁過咩, 最苦都係自己, 佢自私係改變唔到, 你都唔可以無私地過這樣生活, 為小朋友諗諗,

保護兒童會有全日托幼稚園及遲放學服務, 太子, 土瓜灣都有分校, 你問問.

原文章由 cat_ice6155 於 08-10-30 02:16 發表
Money is the most important for a better life? i don't think so. You can stand with only HK$20 per day, why don't you choose to leave such C6? Go and find a house with you son. this house does't need ...

男爵府

積分: 5231

30#
發表於 08-11-3 13:42 |只看該作者
你不用擔心, 你同佢離分, 佢有層樓, 如得到個仔的撫養權, 你應該可以同佢分起碼半層樓, 佢有收入, 係要比善養費你地, 詳情問吓律師吧

男爵府

31#
發表於 08-11-4 12:05 |只看該作者
Hi

thank you for all your advice

now, i find the housewife she willing to pick up my son and take care him until i back from office

next step, i will find the place to live.

i know that my C6 is not a good man, also his mother
His mother know that my helper left and my mother is too old to take care the child.
She do not said that she willing to help
if you want to help me to pick up my son (let say three days a week and my mother take care three days of week)
then i no need to find housewife to take care the son and save some money

C6 and his mother are not care about me and the child
my C6 said if i want to divoice, if i don't want any money he will sign, but if i need money, he will agree to divoice.

Hi every sister, you know everyday i am under pressure
i cannot sleeping at night. very tried, very tried.
sometimes i crying and crying.

首頁

尾頁

跳至