發表於 04-8-12 17:15 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 終於响8月做咗全職媽媽啦!

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

別墅

積分: 846

發表於 04-8-12 18:24 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all full time mama,

你地好,我都係有bb 才做full time mama.My bb now is 7 months. Nice to meet u guys!!!

Ansobaby,
Hi! nice to meet u!!!
Can i know more about the playgroup u mention. Because i want to find the playgroup for my bb. But u know there are many on the market. I don't know which one is good!
Veronica,
Your bb girl is so cute. Does she like smile a lot?

CL 322,

Don't worry la. 很快會習慣. Because u take care a baby, u must no time to think!!! Very busy everyday!!!

Babyso,

Wah!! your baby climb so fast. My baby now is 7 months but still couldn't climb.
I agree with u , 睇你好吾彩請工人.
Also u are right . The first 3 years is very important for the baby development. So when i have a baby, i became a full time mama. I think take care the baby by myself is better than maid.
U give the flash card to your bb , do u think it works?
I know some playgroup they have the flash card course. Is it the same u give to your bb?

clic_1221

Can i ask what kinds of playgroup u bring Natasha to play?

別墅

積分: 685

發表於 04-8-13 12:31 |顯示全部帖子

Ansonbaby,
That's true, it's no good to have a 外人 at home. Fortunately, my maid mostly will stay at the kitchen or at the room. Sometime after baby sleep and she wants to go to the kitchen, she'll knock the door before entering to the living room. So far we still enjoy some privacy lah :lol:

Veronica,
your baby is so cute, with 2 teeth as well, my 珩珩 still have no teeth at all

anton,
I learnt from other BK mama about the flash card. They introduced a book "How to multiply your baby's intellengence" by Glenn Doman (如何讓你的
更聰明") for early education. Highly recommend to read when you've time.

I've attended a trial class of playgroup who is using the same flash card method as Glenn Doman. 珩珩seems okay with it, that's why I tried by my own.

All mama,
there's really lots of playgroup in the market, let's share which one you have selected so we can have more choice :mrgreen:
below are the playgroup that 珩珩 has attended :
協匡會 (5-10 months baby) - exercise with baby
基督教服務處, 親職教育中心 -幼兒濳能

cheers

民房

積分: 13

發表於 04-8-13 15:39 |顯示全部帖子

babyso,
i can't found any web site about 協匡會, any information can provide? because the time and the location of 基督教服務處, 親職教育中心 -幼兒濳能 can't match our schedule. Thanks.

別墅

發表於 04-8-13 17:27 |顯示全部帖子

babyso,

Thankyou for your information!!!!
I also want to know the loation or web site of the 協匡會 and 基督教服務處, 親職教育中心 -幼兒濳能. Could u pls give me the details.

別墅

發表於 04-8-13 23:27 |顯示全部帖子

even_lo & anton,
Glad that the information is useful to you, pls find below details (with correct info):
1. 協康會 - Baby health gym (4-12 months baby) - exercise with baby
長沙灣政府合署1樓 , Tel #23919696
Web site : www.heephong.org/slp

2. 基督教服務處, 親職教育中心 -幼兒濳能
有多個上課地址 :TST, 石砆尾, 灣仔, 觀塘
查詢Tel : 2731 6374
Web site : www.hkcs.org/edcb/pep/course.htm

cheers

別墅

發表於 04-8-14 01:36 |顯示全部帖子

babyso

Thank you for your detail information provided. It's very useful.
How about the playgroup of using flash card method. Could u pls give more detial. Around how much per class. Because as i know for optimum results, bb are recommend attending at least 2-3 times perweek.

別墅

發表於 04-8-14 18:06 |顯示全部帖子

anton,

I only joined a trial class there, but you can get more comment at BK other topic : 教育小組/有無人上過小霹靂的閃咭法

http://www.baby-kingdom.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=181264&forum=3&20

their web site : Little Dynamites
Tel # : 21553900 Causeway Bay

fyi, I learnt from the book that we need to play flash card with baby 3 times a day.

hope this help

別墅

發表於 04-8-15 14:50 |顯示全部帖子

babyso,

it"s a very useful information. Thank you!!!
I had made a reservation for the trial class to see whether it is worth to join.
Why u only tried the trial calss ? It is not worth to join the course?

別墅

積分: 762

發表於 04-8-15 20:53 |顯示全部帖子

Ansonbaby,

我個印傭都係吾係太好所以想換人, 但係個女is very bad-tempered, 所以怕佢吾跟新工人, 又怕新工人会蝦得佢更利害, 依加多數会等到佢大d至換.
Sounds very stupid, doesn’t it?!

CL322,
Don’t worry for being a full-time mum, it’s very demanding but definitely worth all the effort. 而且你有我地尼班媽咪陪你一齊努力!

Clic_1221

別墅

積分: 762

發表於 04-8-15 20:53 |顯示全部帖子

Anton,
Natasha is attending Kindermusik Village at the moment at Kindermusik by Catherine in Central. ( www.kateskids.com.hk )
It’s basically a group of mamas and maid playing with their babies while listening any singing some folk songs. It also uses props such as mirror, drums, scarfs etc. to similate babies’ brains.

As for Flash cards, I’m still considering of going for a trial class. Don’t know if it’s very worth going to classes three times a week while our baby is still small.
Babyso,
Why did you decide not to go after trying out the free class?

Clic_1221

別墅

發表於 04-8-16 01:06 |顯示全部帖子

anton & Clic_1221
Just my personal opinion as I only tried once....
Reasons why I didn't join :
1. expensive to me
2. location far from my home (Causeway Bay vs Shatin, no direct transportation to there)
3. the games are quite the same as other playgroup except they also play flash cards with babies
4. i learnt from book that we need to play flash cards with baby 3 times a day, ie 21 times a week,

so I believe I better play flash cards with baby by myself and join other cheaper playgroup to save money and time.

fyi, the english speaking lady there can catch attention of babies, she gave me a very good impression, esp she sings very well.

別墅

發表於 04-8-16 01:12 |顯示全部帖子

all mama,

I found a very useful web site about 早期教育 (maybe you already knew it), the web master is so generous to share the information (esp the information of making flash card), worth to visit : 開 心 家 庭 網

禁止訪問

積分: 1170

發表於 04-8-18 23:57 |顯示全部帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

大宅

積分: 1107

發表於 04-8-19 01:36 |顯示全部帖子

babyso

多謝你的介紹, 個網址好有用呀! 而家我都响電腦到打啲中文字比BB睇. 不過而家佢大個咗, 冇咁集中睇卡, 一見啲卡就會搶, 而睇電腦就會攪個keybroad 和mouse, 真難搞! :cry:

Clic_1221
我都有唸緊同bb報Kindermusik 9月的playgroup, 逢星期三, 你覺得上堂氣氛好嗎? Any comment?

其實你覺得個工人唔好, 最好都係換啦, 因你好難全日睇住佢做啲乜, bb仲細, 唔識表達有冇比人蝦,啲工人好識扮野,若非bb剛學識表達自己比人打, 我也不知工人的惡行, 可能bb已比她欺負了好幾個月了, 唸起都心痛 不過這也是我個人經歷, 有感而發啫, 你自己考慮吧!

Anton & MuelMuel

我之前話join 個playgroup, 我也不知好不好, 我最大考慮嘅因素係'近'(羅便臣道), 而我見啲小朋友在那裹玩得很開心, 我想Anson也可認識多些小朋友和學懂怎樣與其他人相處. 其實'近'對我和bb都很重要, 因太遠, 我和bb都會很累

babyso & Veronica
你們的bb囡很可愛呀! 我恨女恨到發燒!!! :-P .

別墅

發表於 04-8-19 19:23 |顯示全部帖子

而家我都响電腦到打啲中文字比BB睇. 不過而家佢大個咗, 冇咁集中睇卡, 一見啲卡就會搶, 而睇電腦就會攪個keybroad 和mouse, 真難搞!

Ansonbaby,
glad that you like it
I learnt from Christy (the web master) that baby age ~10 mths to 1.5yrs old is not easy to concentrate while playing flash cards. I forgot the details, maybe you can check her web site

別墅

發表於 04-8-19 19:26 |顯示全部帖子

veronica,
I lived in Sha Tin ga, anyway, it's no border in the internet world, let's share on net :wink:

別墅

發表於 04-8-21 14:39 |顯示全部帖子

Sereval days didn't online. It was so bad that my son was sick. He got a fever and 肚,瀉. He was live in Hospital 4 days. The first two days, he can't eat anything including water. My son is very like to eat, that was very hard to him. He cry all the day. I also stay in hosptial to takecare of him. My doctor said now is the high season of 腸胃炎. So don't let your bb put all things to mouth. Because my son like it very much.

bbayso,

I have visited the website u provided. That's mean u make the flash card by yourself. U print it out or use the computer to let your bb learn? How many cards u had made? It is very diffficult to do that. I missed the trial class cos my son was sick. maybe rearrange another day.

Anson baby,

Are u live in 羅便臣道. i also live near 羅便臣道. But i think there is no playgroup use 蒙特梭利'教育方法in羅便臣道 .

別墅

發表於 04-8-22 00:45 |顯示全部帖子

Hi, Anton,
Sorry to know that your son was sick, 珩珩 also 腸胃炎 last week, fortunately, after injection, she felt much better and no need to go to hospital. Same as your son, she like to put everything/anything into the mouth, I have to keep an eye open....

Concerning the flash card, I've made ~100 as baby will easy to get bore if we keep using the same cards.

here's my method :
1. printed out the words/picture/dots by color printer with standard A4 paper
2. insert them into "loose leaf clear folder"
3. when I use the flash cards, I'll put a 硬卡紙 inside, ie, need to take out the 硬卡紙 when finished teaching the category (ie 百科圖 10 days, word - 5 days) and put it to the new set of flash card
4. file in box file per category (but I'm not using box file as my cabinet is not big enough to store it)

Benefits
1. save space (compare with print in A4 厚紙)
2. easy to file/find/remarks

P.S. : I start showing HH words after showing 百科圖 (ie, every time, set of 百科圖 first, and follow by words)

A little request from me, kindly send your regards to Chrity (the web master) after you download the material, which I think it's an appreciation to her hard work. Just my suggestion

大宅

積分: 1107

發表於 04-8-22 09:29 |顯示全部帖子

Anton & babyso

Sorry to hear that your babies have been sick. Hope they get well soon.

Anton

The one I mentioned is Marverick but they haven't confirmed me if there is playgroup in Sept yet. As per another BK mom's introduction, there is one in the Centrium, Wynham St. 'Kindermusik', it seems OK, I'm considering joining it. How about you? Have you chosen one for Anton yet?

Cheers......

首頁

尾頁

跳至