首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 762

81#
發表於 04-9-2 16:48 |只看該作者

Re: 終於

Anton,

I am also considering KinderU, but I think it's quite expensive to go at least four times a week in order to see the result.

As for Kindermusik, Ansonbaby's is right.
Though there's a registration charge of $350 which can be waived if you have the coupon from Pre-School magazine. And 10% discount when re-enrolling.

There's another option I was considering before I re-enrol the Sept simester - My Musikbox, unfornately they have cancelled the class for babies therefore the eariest attending age is 1-year-old.

別墅

82#
發表於 04-9-2 16:50 |只看該作者

Re: 終於响8月做咗全職媽媽啦!

Muel Muel,

Congradulation!!!

When is the baby due? You and your husband must be very happy.

Take care of yourself!

別墅

83#
發表於 04-9-2 17:06 |只看該作者

andiecyw, Anton:

Natasha also listen to Mozart Effect and she loves them.
I normally play her "laytime" CD when she's in the living room, "From Playtime to Sleeptime" when she's in the bedroom and "Nighty Night" during sleeping hours at night, almost every time is toast around or need cuddling.

I can still remember the first time I played "Nighty Night" to her, hoping that she could fall asleep sooner (she's a night owl since the day she's born:lol: ); but instead of her falling asleep, it was me who was dozzing off.

別墅

84#
發表於 04-9-2 17:23 |只看該作者

andiecyw,

I totally agree with you that the life of FTmum is tougher than having a FTjob ( as least it is so in my case).

I have the same problem with Anton cos Natasha hardly sleep during daytime (at most on a very good day, two 45mins nap). Because she is so energetic, I can hardly find time for myself.

Though as you said, I am also enjoying the time when my baby at lot (esp after I start schooling again.)

Well... I have decided to study for another degree recently since I want to upgrade myself when taking care of my baby (and of course I didn't know she will take up almost all of my time).
Classes start on end of August and I have been going to classes almost everyday, therefore I have to, unwillingly, let my maid take care of Natasha for already over a week.
And now I already feel kind of guilty for letting her with the maid while I pursuing my own goal. (esp knowing that she had a pretty bad nappy rash after letting the maid takes care of her during the weeks.)
Sometimes, I even want to let forfeit the degree.

You know, I always think (esp after being a mum myself) that mother is the best person and best thing that could even happen to one person.

別墅

積分: 846

85#
發表於 04-9-3 00:39 |只看該作者

clic_1221 and ansonbaby,

today i had attended another playgroup " Little Dynamites". There was a total difference feeling compare with KinderU. The Indian teacher of Little Dynamites lack of skill to attract the babies. My bb always looked at other crying babies when the teacher was showing the flash card.
In addition, the course content only teach bb english and maths but lack of other languages.
The terrible thing is majority of the babies were not enjoyed the class.

Ansonbaby,
How's your bb now? Getting better?

clic_1221 ,

Are u also live in Central? Maybe we can meet together with Ansonbaby.

大宅

積分: 1107

86#
發表於 04-9-3 02:09 |只看該作者

clic_1221

Thanks for your info! Natasha 佢咁活潑可愛, 一定好enjoy pg 啦! 我同Anson報咗wednesday class, 但係是Our Time (for 18-24mths), 所以應該唔同Natasha一班. 乜kindermusik有trial class咩! 點解我上次打去問, a lady 話冇嘅, 等我聽日再問下先!
另外你話嗰本有coupon嘅re-School magazine 叫咩名? 等我都買番本睇下.
係呢, 會唔會好似anton講, 遲下出來聚聚?

anton

聽落你剛剛上個pg又好似唔係咁好喎!
Anson仲未好呀! 仲有鼻水同咳. 本來聽日都同佢報咗Maverick嘅trial class, 但我唸都去唔到! :cry:

別墅

積分: 685

87#
發表於 04-9-3 09:59 |只看該作者

Ansonbaby and all mom,
你地就好 la, 住係HK side 可以 gathering, I live in Shatin ar

clic_1221
你好勤力 ar, 湊囝之餘仲返學, 加油 ar

anton
聽你咁講, little xxx 個度 d quality 好唔 stable wor, 連trial class 都咁差既 ?-(

別墅

積分: 846

88#
發表於 04-9-3 19:24 |只看該作者

Babyso, Ansonbaby, clic_1221

不如我地攪一次gathering呀? 大家ok 嗎?
Babyso u live in Shatin, maybe we can arrange the place that we can easy to take the transportation.

Ansonbaby,

你有無帶anson 睇 Droctor?

大宅

89#
發表於 04-9-4 02:04 |只看該作者

Re: Gathering
都好喎! 不如搵埋MuelMuel吖! 唔知佢住邊呢?

anton
Anson 有睇醫生, 但個醫生開啲藥好light架, 再'吽'多幾日,應該會好架啦!

別墅

90#
發表於 04-9-4 10:52 |只看該作者

Gathering ===> 舉腳贊成, but with bb or not? 如果 yes, 最好近MTR, 我會方便 d.
Hope to see you all soon!

別墅

91#
發表於 04-9-4 11:17 |只看該作者

Great, let's organise a gathering!

Let's think of the gathering venue, time and date that suits everyone, but better wait for another week or so. cos 我終於頂吾訓病倒啦!
Actually我星期四上課時已經發覺有d燒, 回家後立即帶sugical mask同訓next room. Went to see a doc yesterday, he gave me some medicine (好在發覺得早所以未有other symtoms).

All mamas:
Do take care of yourselves and babies!!

別墅

92#
發表於 04-9-4 11:22 |只看該作者

Ansonbaby,

Same here, Natasha's nappy rash 都係未好番. 个医生d nappy rash cream 可能好light (already been a week now). I going to bring her to my GP today, hopefully d 兒科 & 皮膚科的cert 会有用啦!

Hope Anson will recover soon!

別墅

93#
發表於 04-9-4 11:25 |只看該作者

Almost forgot, Pre-school Magezine 係 "學前教育", if any of you want I can spare one or two coupons, just tell me when you need one.

Gotta go to the doc's appointment, ttyl.

複式洋房

積分: 455

94#
發表於 04-9-4 12:33 |只看該作者

Ansonbaby,
Poor Anson, hoping that he'll get well soon. You must has been worrying him so much! :-| You've to take care of yourself as well!

BTW, since I live in Sai Ying Pun, I would like to find a doctor in Central district for my bb just in case. Is there any doctor recommended

複式洋房

95#
發表於 04-9-4 12:46 |只看該作者

MuelMuel,

Glad to know that u've got a 2nd baby! At the beginning, I'm planning to have 2 children, as i think one will be too lonely! But since my bb was born, my mind has changed, looking after a baby is too tough for me! But who's know, maybe when my bb has grown up, my mind will change again!
Take care of yourself and enjoy the pregnancy
privilege for 10 months!
Do drink more skim milk, i believe it really works, my bb skin is really soft and white!

複式洋房

96#
發表於 04-9-4 13:06 |只看該作者

clic_1221,
Really appreciate your willpower! Don't worry, your bb'll understand you somedays! All your hard work will paid off!
To be good to your baby, be healthy and do take care of yourself!
Hoping that you'll get well soon.

複式洋房

97#
發表於 04-9-4 13:48 |只看該作者

babyso,
Thank you so much for your advice. I play the games of Fisher Price, BB loves so much, esp. the one - talking to her tummy! She laughtes so loudly each time!
Really appreciate your knowledge on baby development, you could be a children education consultant!

大宅

98#
發表於 04-9-5 16:23 |只看該作者

clic_1221

Re: Sick
你好啲嗎? 近排都好多人病, 除咗Anson之外, 我老公都病了,所以我更加要頂硬上! :-| 希望你快啲好番, take care!

亦都希望Natasha's nappy rash 快啲好番啦! 叫個工人同Natasha 勤啲換片啦, 尢其是夏天, 好容易有濕疹架, 啲工人好鍾意冇主人响屋企就唔埋BB, 有冇考慮裝pinhole呀! (因之前都有聽你講個工人唔係咁好) sorry! 我到而家都係對d工人冇乜信心!

rere-school Magezine
因我星期一要做registration, 所以我可能會買一本, thanks for your offer!

andiecyw
我bb個醫生係causeway bay架, 因佢表哥睇開嘅, 我都唔知好唔好, 因Anson次次都好耐先好, 所以唔係太嚴重, 我都係比保嬰丹佢食, 而且我盡量都唔比咁多西藥佢食,等佢自己fight下先! :lol:
我地gathering 有冇興趣來呀?

babyso
re: gathering
我唸住同埋bb架, 因我而家去邊都要ding住佢! :-P

anton & all mamis
Sorry, 我未試過這些gathering, 不如我地總結下,睇下點organise吖!

會join嘅mami
1. anton
2. ansonbaby
3. babyso
4. clic_1221
5. andiecyw (???)
6. MuelMuel (???)

建議地點/地區:
1. 有冇邊位媽咪嘅屋企或會所?

建議日子(9月份):
1. 除了星期三,五(Anson 要上pg), 13號和20號已約了人. 其餘都應該冇問題.(ansonbaby)

建議時間:
1. 11am-1pm

請各媽咪建議下!

別墅

99#
發表於 04-9-6 09:38 |只看該作者

clic_1221
I learnt from other BK mom that if the nappy rush is serious, u can try "NOT" to put diaper with your baby, this can help her skin of pat pat to breath well and can recover very soon. Though it's a bit dirty, when compare with the nappy rush, they said okay wor.

andiecyw
Educational consultant? 有排都未qualify lah, I just always "8" from other mom and learn from them. However, I'm glad that I've 3 elder sisters, who also have children and share their 心得 with me all the time (2 of them are full-time mom as well)

Ansonbaby
無有怕, 我地幾個人, 好flexible, 當一斉食lunch/tea lor.

會join嘅mami
1. anton
2. ansonbaby
3. babyso
4. clic_1221
5. andiecyw (???)
6. MuelMuel (???)

建議地點/地區:
1. 有冇邊位媽咪嘅屋企或會所?

建議日子(9月份):
1. 除了星期三,五(Anson 要上pg), 13號和20號已約了人. 其餘都應該冇問題.(ansonbaby)
2. Babyso (any day except weekend / holiday)

建議時間:
1. 11am-1pm
2. 10am-12noon (avoid peak hour, but if gather in
屋企或會所, then no problem)

別墅

100#
發表於 04-9-6 11:19 |只看該作者

Ansonbaby, andiecyw,

I am much better now, thanks!
Good that today is the last day of class of the first subject therefore I can have a few days break till the next subject starts, i.e. this Sunday.

首頁

尾頁

跳至