跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 846

41#
發表於 04-8-22 23:05 |只看該作者

Re: 終於响8月做咗全職媽媽啦!

My son is getting better now. But he can drink milk only. Congee or cereal are not allowed. Poor bb!!!!

Ansonbaby,

Marverick they don't have cousre for the bb below 12 months. I'm planning to try the trial class of Little Dynamites and KinderU.But they are both in Causewaybay.Not really convenience to me carrying a 7 months BB alone. But try it frist to see whether it is worth to join. Otherwise will find the playgroup near Central.
How about Kindermusik ? what's the content of this playgroup. Because as i know Little Cynamites or KinderU they not only use flash card also do some exercise, message and listening songs.

Babyso,

How's your bb now? Getting better?
Thankyou again your information. I need to buy a color printer if i do the flash card by myself.
Actually, i bought the Disney English set to my bb learning english. It also have around 600 vocabulary cards and VCD and DVD. My bb seems very like the songs.

別墅

積分: 685

42#
發表於 04-8-23 09:20 |只看該作者

anton,

Hengheng recovered lah. She started drinking water again within 30 mins after injection, thanks god (she didn't drink/eat anything before injection on that day)!!!

To be franked, making the flash card by our own is quite time consuming, however, it's quite hard to buy 符合書中要求之flash card in HK (word has to be 3" big in red color, no picture with it to avoid confusion), if purchase in US, very expensive, so I made it by myself lor.

I also let Hengheng watch DWE almost every day, she like it a lot (esp play along!).

FYI, I read from magazine that children can't watch TV more than 45 mins/1 hr a day (I forgot the actual time). So I just let her watch the DVD not more than 45 mins a day (15 mins & 30 mins, twice a day) :wink:

男爵府

積分: 5504

43#
發表於 04-8-23 10:30 |只看該作者

Hello,

I start my pregnant leave today and become a full time mother. Nice to meet all of you.

Salina

別墅

44#
發表於 04-8-23 16:01 |只看該作者

Welcome salina0817 !

When is your due date ar? I've a checklist for preparing baby stuff (new born & mom), do u want it? if so, pls pm me your e-mail address and I'll forward to u.

It's a great thing to be mom, so far I enjoy sooooo much, happy parenthood

別墅

45#
發表於 04-8-24 18:47 |只看該作者

babyso,

Can i know your schedule how to use the DWE. Because there are different version and make me so confuse!!!! Especially our bb is too small, i think a lot of content are not available to use.

別墅

46#
發表於 04-8-24 21:54 |只看該作者

anton,
My sister shares her DWE with me ga (her girl is 3.5 year old and now start the program of DWE), so I didn't know exactly how it works.

Per my sister, I show HH the DVD of play along (with the toys set), zippy & magic english. HH likes to watch them very much. I use the toys set to sing/dance with her, when she listen to music (or even I sing to her), she'll wave her hands like dancing, very happy.

Sometime when I walk with her in the park, I'll sing to her, maybe others will think that I'm crazy ?-(

複式洋房

積分: 455

47#
發表於 04-8-25 14:21 |只看該作者

Re: 終於

Dear all,

I've also starting my life as full time mom from Aug. I've resigned right after my maternity leave. My BB is 2.5 months, since she doesn't nap in daytime, so i could hardly sqeeze some times online. The life of full time mom is so tough, even more busy than working. But I enjoy playing w my BB so much! :lol:

別墅

48#
發表於 04-8-26 00:54 |只看該作者

welcome ar andiecyw

agree with u, a full time mom is very busy, 'coz you can't put the baby aside and "蛇" 去飲coffee :-P

if your baby doesn't sleep in day time, try to play some relax music to her, this can help ga. Anyway, every baby is different, maybe your baby doesn't need so many sleep leh

大宅

積分: 1107

49#
發表於 04-8-26 02:10 |只看該作者

Hi welcome salina0817 & andiecyw

其實做全職媽媽是一件既辛苦又開心嘅事, 雖然好多家務要自己做, 好唔慣, 但一見到bb個開心樣, 就什麼辛苦都唔記得! :lol:

babyso

珩珩好可愛, 一定每日都令你好開心啦! 而家有幾多隻牙仔呀? 佢現在對flash cards 有什麼反應呀? 會唔會成日想搶啲cards呀?

別墅

50#
發表於 04-8-26 10:56 |只看該作者

但一見到bb個開心樣, 就什麼辛苦都唔記得
agree ar

hehe, 珩珩其實一d 都唔lady, 平日佢係屋企好牛王, 成日"恐龍叫" (仲要係尖叫個隻 ), 又好多表情, tum到我地好開心. 我老公而家成日話好彩我無做野, 可以親眼見到珩珩既成長, 問我可唔可以掉轉 (佢做全職爸爸) ?-(

珩珩而家只有一少少隻牙出左ja, 真係好慢. For flash cards, she is still very interested in it, of course, she成日想搶啲cards, but I'll keep them away (keep 神秘感). :mrgreen:

別墅

51#
發表於 04-8-26 13:58 |只看該作者

Hi andiecyw,

Same as your bb, my son doesn't sleep on daytime.
I understand your situation that it must very difficult to find the spare time to do other things.
Do u have any person can help u??my mom comes every afternoon.

Babyso,

your bb at least 見到小小牙仔, my son 一D牙都冇.So worry !!!!

等待驗證會員

積分: 339

52#
發表於 04-8-26 14:08 |只看該作者

好高興見到好多媽媽對"早期教育"有興趣, 我都係! 睇完有關資訊之後, 覺得好有啟發性, 想馬上同bb實行. 但係忽然諗深一層, 咁早同bb學識字, 係咪真係有咁需要呢 定係其實想滿足大人期望呢
我認同小朋友, 係需要培育, 為人父母亦當然唔想埋沒自己小朋友既潛能, 希望可以盡量發揮佢既小宇宙, 但這種方法訓練bb, 我覺得有點違反自然, 0-3歲bb我覺得最重要係身體發展及事物接觸, 所以bb要學坐,學趴,學行, 學捉

大宅

53#
發表於 04-8-26 15:24 |只看該作者

YANBB

其實你嘅唸法都好正常, 因我哋細細個都無所謂甚麼flash cards, 咪一樣大學畢業! 之不過現在多咗人提倡, 多咗家長aware, 大家都係trial性質, bb 0-3嵗過咗就冇, 所以咁多家長都寧願試下, 好過第時後悔.

其實最緊要係bb開心快樂地成長, 而我見bb細個時, 好鍾意睇flash cards (圖畫類), 而佢亦好期待我地話比佢知圖畫裹的是甚麼, 因我地每次show 比佢睇, 佢就好開心, 一講埋裹面的是甚麼, 佢笑得更燦爛. 有一次同佢去琴行玩完piano, 佢返來即刻搵番有piano既flash card 比我地睇, 仲成日hold住, 好開心. 其他如生果, 動物亦是如此, 在見實物既同時, 早些比佢地見下啲圖畫, 佢地吸收都會快啲家......

不過我都是選擇性地比flash cards bb 睇, 如點cards 我就冇比, 因為訓練bb一眼就知有幾多點, 並不代表什麼, 所以我skip咗.

其實我地都不是教育專業人士, 只不過都是想bb好, 大家研究交流下都好啊, 所以我好鍾意上bk睇下其他父母怎樣揍bb.

以上只是個人意見!

大宅

54#
發表於 04-8-26 15:30 |只看該作者

anton

How is the pg today?

複式洋房

積分: 182

55#
發表於 04-8-26 17:23 |只看該作者

HELLO!好耐無'泡'頭,皆因近日唔多舒服!
babyso,
可否PM一份給我呀?
babyso 寫道:
Welcome salina0817 !

When is your due date ar? I've a checklist for preparing baby stuff (new born & mom), do u want it? if so, pls pm me your e-mail address and I'll forward to u.

It's a great thing to be mom, so far I enjoy sooooo much, happy parenthood

別墅

56#
發表於 04-8-26 20:57 |只看該作者

Ansonbaby,

I didn't attend the class today. Because KinderU called me this morning and re-arranged the trial class on next monday. They said next monday class is more suitable for age between 8 months to 10 months bb.

複式洋房

57#
發表於 04-8-26 21:46 |只看該作者

Hi YANBB,

I'm so glad to see you here as my bb was born on exactly the same date as yours, maybe our bb may have birthday party together in future!
At the beginning, i have similar thinking as yours. I don't want to push my bb to learn so many things when she's only a baby. But since all the moms around you teach so many things to their bb, i'm afraid that mine will not be competitive enough! I'm not expecting she'll be the best, but at least not the worst!! Sometimes I don't know what to play w my bb, using this materials such as Disney English or Mother Goose could be a tool to play w bb!

Dear Ansonbaby,
I know little about flash card, I would like to know is there any flash card suitable for infant, my bb is only 2.5 months!

Dear anton and babyso,
Sometimes it's quite dilemma, if bb sleep too much in day time, i'm afraid she won't sleep at night! I've tried to play "Mozart effect" before to made my bb calm down, but it seems no use.
At first, my mom-in-law agree to come and take care of my bb, but her traditional method made me so frustrated, especially the hygiene problem. Therefore sometimes it's better taking care bb by myself. My mom-in-law is at hospital now as her legs are doing some surgery. Not big problem, she looks so healthy but she has to stay at the hospital for physiotherapy. Now I miss her so much as I hope that she could take care my bb for some hours, so that i could go to gym for a while. I couldn't stand anymore, I'm really really fat! I couldn’t imagine that I need L or XL size! Sometimes, I'm really confused, as everybody tells me that breastfeeding mom will lose weight very quickly, but nothing happen on me. I'm still 15 pounds more than before!

等待驗證會員

積分: 339

58#
發表於 04-8-27 10:44 |只看該作者

Andiecyw,

Really?! Our babies were born in the same day. How wonderful! Have your baby got injection (5in1)yet? I'll bring mine next week. Hope she would be fine!
I understand what your feeling, actually exactly what I was thinking too! However it seem to have too much pressure this day. One of my friends gone crazy to adore her mother expectation! So pls be careful to treat your child, you are the first and almost the most important person in her life!

大宅

59#
發表於 04-8-27 15:35 |只看該作者

anton

Anson今日見唔係咁舒服, 有幾聲咳, 他剛剛才瞓著, 下次再約你.
平時你亞b多數幾點起身和午睡呀? 自從我全職揍仔后, 佢啲作息時間改哂, 夜晚成11點幾, 有時12點先肯瞓,到第二朝9點幾10點先起身, 跟住下午2點幾又會再瞓2-3個鐘.
我同anson join 咗個pg, 逢星期三中午上.

MuelMuel

你冇野吖嗎? 見你話'近日唔多舒服', 仲要個checklist, 莫非我地有野要恭喜你! :mrgreen:

andiecyw

其實我對flash cards 都不是太熟, 返而你睇返babyso 早前posted有關嘅資料, 我覺得仲清楚.

複式洋房

60#
發表於 04-8-28 11:05 |只看該作者

YANBB,

My bb got injection in 健康院already, since at the beginning, i know little about 5in1, so i haven't bring her to have 5in1. Luckily she has no fever last time, but the temper was very bad, she has even scratched her face which made it bleeding. Fortunately now the mark has gone. She'll get next injection in next month, hoping that she will not get fever!
You're right, don't put too much pressure and cheer up!

首頁

尾頁

跳至