少年成長

跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 4109

21#
發表於 08-12-19 02:07 |只看該作者
my chinese typing is too slow, I hope I can update the status in english clearly and concisely.

1. between classmate's parents and me
I have expressed my apology to them. even his daddy said hit was common between boys in school, but i felt his anger.

2. between teacher and me
my son told me that the reason of hit was becuase the classmate said "you are a naughty boy." teacher said it was not the real reason. I also told teacher my apology to the classmate's parent, but teacher asked me "don't do anything!".

3. between my son and me
i reinforce the positve reminder and weaken the negative reminder.

IRON

when my son hit his classmates, i was very worried the classmate's face and eyes get hurt.

Sandra

thanks for your advice. as my son has improvements after my actions, so i haven't follow "You can still remind him not to hit people before he goes to school".

should i do anything else?

珍珠宮

積分: 33212

22#
發表於 08-12-19 22:57 |只看該作者
原文章由 doraemonj 於 08-12-19 02:07 發表
Sandra
thanks for your advice. as my son has improvements after my actions, so i haven't follow "You can still remind him not to hit people before he goes to school".
should i do anything else?...

doraemonj :

只要你能在他沒打人時讚他, 他說自己打人係naughty boy時就ignore唔俾反應, 這個attention seeking的行為是可以矯正的, 因此, 你說有improvement也是預料之內;至於我話响返學前可以提佢一次, 係因為我覺得咁樣提一提係一個正面要求, 而唔係一個被他牽動的反應, 所以不會有壞影響, 對今次的事件, 是否在返學前remind他不要打人並不重要, 但若將來他是被人打還手而不是 attention seeking, 這個正面reminder便是有需要的了!

男爵府

積分: 9876

23#
發表於 09-1-6 20:07 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 joeymos 於 15-9-16 20:37 編輯

del

首頁

尾頁

跳至