親子旅遊

跳至

首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 9197

1#
發表於 17-7-4 23:19 |只看該作者
We would fly back from Moscow to HK in the evening. I suppose we should arrive the airport 2 hours before the departure time.
I wonder it would be the peak hour over there and taking taxi might have the risk of traffic jam??
However, some people said it is hard to take the metro with the luggage as it would be very crowd and full.
Have any of you had experience about the transport to the airport from Moscow city to the airport?
thanks a lot!

珍珠宮

積分: 49271

2018復活節勳章

2#
發表於 17-7-5 20:15 |只看該作者
cpcog 發表於 17-7-4 23:19
We would fly back from Moscow to HK in the evening. I suppose we should arrive the airport 2 hours b ...
Have you considered taking the Aeroexpress to the Moscow airport? Change at the Belorussy Metro station.

男爵府

3#
發表於 17-7-6 22:04 |只看該作者
回覆 admiral2525 的帖子

thanks, I am thinking about aeroexpress too. The time should be more reliable. However, we will stay near Arbatskaya metro station, we might need to change the lines with luggage.

A private car provider offer RUB 3600 for both ways pick up. Do you think the price is reasonable?

and, how early should we arrive the airport before the departure time? 2 or 3 hours?

珍珠宮

2018復活節勳章

4#
發表於 17-7-6 22:50 |只看該作者
cpcog 發表於 17-7-6 22:04
回覆 admiral2525 的帖子

thanks, I am thinking about aeroexpress too. The time should be more reliab ...
Not sure about the transportation cost, since I visited Russia a long time ago. When I was there, Putin had just become President for a few months. You may search Google for the normal private transfer price and also taxi fare, and then compare. Nonetheless, private transfer will also have the same risk of traffic jam, which AFAIK is quite serious for Moscow.

For international flight, arriving at least two hours before would be safer, no matter where you are. Don't take unnecessary risk.

男爵府

5#
發表於 17-7-7 19:07 |只看該作者
回覆 admiral2525 的帖子

thanks a lot!
how about the time on arrival? do you remember about how long we need from landing? about 1 hour would be enough for custom and baggage claim?

珍珠宮

2018復活節勳章

6#
發表於 17-7-7 20:49 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 admiral2525 於 17-7-7 20:53 編輯
cpcog 發表於 17-7-7 19:07
回覆 admiral2525 的帖子

thanks a lot!

It was one of its hardest times when I visited Russia. I just remember that we were questioned at the customs again and again; seemingly the officer was expecting money from us. Apart from that, nothing really special. It ended up that longer time than usual was required. In addition, there were many reported cases of stolen luggage, though we were the lucky ones.

Besides the bad experience at the airport, we were threatened for money in a Moscow tourist spot, and again in a metro station some days later. After such experience, I dare not go to Russia again! It should be better now, as the economy has improved a bit.

男爵府

7#
發表於 17-7-7 21:40 |只看該作者
回覆 admiral2525 的帖子

I am quite worried too, luggage lost and the people in the street.
I guess they assume Chinese are wealthy and would target us, especially we would have a child with us. in the metro, it would be crowd and dangerous too?!

We will stay there for 3 days only and hopefully everything will be smooth and fine.

珍珠宮

2018復活節勳章

8#
發表於 17-7-7 22:32 |只看該作者
cpcog 發表於 17-7-7 21:40
回覆 admiral2525 的帖子

I am quite worried too, luggage lost and the people in the street.
The metro was quite crowded, but the time of travelling was also a factor. Those guys who threatened us inside the metro station looked like triad members, and they did so despite so many local people around. Nobody helped us. If going with a child, I would join a tour group instead. Moscow the most dangerous European city that I have been to, even worse than Paris and Rome. Perhaps it is better now, and hopefully much better. St Petersburg was much safer at that time.

Anyway, the buildings are very attractive, especially the Kremlin, St Basil's Cathedral and Zagorsk. Hope you enjoy your trip.

男爵府

9#
發表於 17-7-8 22:48 |只看該作者
回覆 admiral2525 的帖子

it is awful if no one would try to help you.
It seems it is even worse than Lisbon! We didn't feel comfortable at all.
Just hope Moscow has be changed with a better condition now.

I would ask for a private airport transfer and hopefully it means safer. however, we still want to go to the Golden Ring by ourselves in a day...

珍珠宮

2018復活節勳章

10#
發表於 17-7-9 23:02 |只看該作者
cpcog 發表於 17-7-8 22:48
回覆 admiral2525 的帖子

it is awful if no one would try to help you.
People were cold-hearted, likely because of the poor economy and the resulting hardship. Hopefully much much better now.

Golden Ring is a beautiful route. If you like architecture and buildings, you would like it.

男爵府

11#
發表於 17-7-10 00:15 |只看該作者
回覆 admiral2525 的帖子

do you think golden ring is very different from Moscow?
But I have heard people there can't communicate in English well.

珍珠宮

2018復活節勳章

12#
發表於 17-7-10 19:50 |只看該作者
cpcog 發表於 17-7-10 00:15
回覆 admiral2525 的帖子

do you think golden ring is very different from Moscow?
My impression is that Golden Ring was a bit different from Moscow, but there were also many similarities. Not really two different worlds.

Also, you are right. At the time of my visit, most Russians could not communicate well in English. Youngsters were somehow better. It was very difficult to seek help from the local people, e.g. asking for the correct route to go to some place. Perhaps the situation is better now, after all these years of changes. In any case, there is now Google map and other apps for travelers.

男爵府

13#
發表於 17-7-12 16:11 |只看該作者
回覆 admiral2525 的帖子

The people in Tripadvisor said people in Golden Ring can't communicate in English at all. I guess we need a lot of body language over there.
The moscow bnb host breaks his promise to us so I am thinking of moving to another one. First impression to Moscow isn't too good already. :(

珍珠宮

2018復活節勳章

14#
發表於 17-7-12 20:39 |只看該作者
cpcog 發表於 17-7-12 16:11
回覆 admiral2525 的帖子

The people in Tripadvisor said people in Golden Ring can't communicate in E ...
Moscow, very beautiful architecture, but the people there are ... just my opinion. Good luck!

男爵府

15#
發表於 17-7-12 22:55 |只看該作者
回覆 admiral2525 的帖子

I hope the people over there would give me surprise.
I just change my bnb because the first one couldn't keep his promise. you know... I felt disappointed before going already!

珍珠宮

2018復活節勳章

16#
發表於 17-7-12 23:26 |只看該作者
cpcog 發表於 17-7-12 22:55
回覆 admiral2525 的帖子

I hope the people over there would give me surprise.
Fully understand your disappointment. There are still some good guys there, just a bit rare. That's why I like Switzerland most. Besides the beautiful scenery, people are simply much nicer and you feel safe. Cultural differences.

男爵府

17#
發表於 17-7-13 22:41 |只看該作者
回覆 admiral2525 的帖子

Agree. Certain countries educate better people quality. People would be more open-minded, honest, helpful and sincere. I will go to Scandinavia countries before Moscow. I know my time would be comfortable and safe over there. The conversation with them give me wonderful feeling.

首頁

尾頁

跳至