跳至

首頁

尾頁

洋房

積分: 252

1#
發表於 04-10-7 18:13 |只看該作者

好唔開心,今曰我個maid 返印尼!

佢好鐘意我個bb,平時我都好鐘意同佢講野, 好好笑容,好開心.我個女好鬼 跟佢. 今曰臨出門口,叫婆婆抱bb入房 才咁走去門口. 我好唔捨得佢. 一來佢 完約,二來佢老公有病,所以 好想返屋企.所以唔續約. 今曰我個maid抱我一下,重有d眼濕濕.計起我同佢都有2年感情. 連我帶個女返playground(得22個月),佢時時叫著 姐姐. 我好難過.我想佢發覺無 左姐姐陪佢. 希望亞女同我早d適應下一個姐姐.同時祝佢 老公快d好番. :cry:

男爵府

積分: 5929

2#
發表於 04-10-7 18:17 |只看該作者

Re: 好唔開心,今曰我個maid 返印尼!

我都很困難想像到如果我有朝一日需要去面對這些離別的事。

點都有些感情,實在有點....

希望你和bb早日適應及搵到一個很好的工人。

子爵府

積分: 13634

醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章 貢獻勳章

3#
發表於 04-10-7 21:17 |只看該作者

別離實在是很傷感的,會時時想起那些歡樂的片段和回憶。但有這些美好的回憶總比一些難忘可怕的回憶來得甜蜜得多。希望妳和bb早日適應下一個工人。

Smiile
以心開揚待人真  晴朗笑容樂在心

大宅

積分: 3128

4#
發表於 04-10-7 23:04 |只看該作者

Karina2003,

last year我個工人走時, 我都跟你一樣, 我.老公和囡囡都抱頭地哭, 囡囡(當時是4 years old)那晚在自己張床, 哭到成3點, 哭到倦才入睡! 所以完全明白你的感受!

複式洋房

積分: 180

5#
發表於 04-10-8 11:01 |只看該作者

I am so envy you as you got a good maid and had good memory with her althought it is sad to say bye. My maid just come one and half month, i don't know why I always feel this not good, that not good. I have below feeling and observation. Sometimes, I wonder it is my problem or her problem. My mother always told me not to treat her like a enemy. I try to be nice to her, but when I see and feel what she did. I really cannot control myself. Please advise if you were me, what action would you take and what will you tell her to improve.

case one
Clean the high chair - I asked to clean the high chair, she said already cleaned, then I found lot of rice and food on the chair, so I asked her to clean again. She cleaned it at once, then I checked again, there is some leftover under the pad of the high chair, I asked again, and she did it. Then I checked again and found the rubbish at the side of the chair. Totally asked for 3 times. She did not say any sorry.

case two
Orange - I gave her orange which has been put in kitchen few days but still ok inside, she threw to rubbish bin and give "word" to me.

case three
Caring children - when we have dinner, she will help us to carry baby, but she did not move at all, she is just like a chair, I asked her to play with my baby, she shows no interest to do so.

Case four
Every morning she does the same thing, at the same time, at the same position. Then within 10 mins, she finished the task which supposed to take at least 30mins if she do throughtly.

so and so.

Any comment, if you were me, would you feel good about this.

別墅

積分: 864

6#
發表於 04-10-8 14:24 |只看該作者

you are everybody's envy

伯爵府

積分: 18112

7#
發表於 04-10-8 15:57 |只看該作者

我一想到我工人要走都想喊 :cry:
我是4歲的澤銘,我最愛跑來跑去,破壞看得到的一切東西,和最愛車車 ようこそ!ご覧で下さい !

大宅

積分: 4756

8#
發表於 04-10-8 18:10 |只看該作者

My maid will also be retired and leave us on 19/10. We've many good memory with her, she's really an excellent helper that helps me a lot, she also loves and cares my kid, always shows her sincere attitudes heartedly to our family.

We'll also miss her very very much, hope she enjoys her family life in future. :-P

別墅

積分: 998

9#
發表於 04-10-9 01:41 |只看該作者

我個印印今個月尾走啦, 佢係我度做左四年啦, 今年佢要番去湊孫, 我個仔出世, 佢就湊到依家, 佢同我講吾做啦, 要返印尼啦, 我個心吾知點解梗住梗住,有的吾捨得. 話哂相處左四年, 有開心有吾開心. 不過都好啦, 佢終於吾駛再離開屋企人黎香港打工啦, 希望佢同佢的屋企人開開心心!!
我最擔心我個仔, 吾知佢冇左姨姨會點, 我有同佢提過, 姨姨要番屋企啦. 不過我個仔冇心裝載, 話哂佢當姨姨係屋企一份子, 由BB睇到依家, 姨姨又鍚佢.
我想佢走果日, 我叫婆婆帶佢出去玩, 我吾想佢親眼見到姨姨走. 而個新既工人會係同一日來.
因為我要返工, 我叫左我阿媽新工人黎果幾日幫我教佢做野, 咁希望我個仔有婆婆係度冇咁驚個新工人, 我公司又多野做請吾到假...唉....!

首頁

尾頁

跳至