發表於 04-10-13 09:24 |只看該作者

Re: 在職父母的無奈

我都有這份擔憂!!

大宅

積分: 1141

3#
發表於 04-10-13 09:52 |只看該作者

係呀,就係唔想發生在自己仔女身上,所以我辭職去也.全力照顧小朋友.但耐何家務煩重,唔請工人唔得.有時覺得自己重辛苦過工人.

大宅

積分: 2119

4#
發表於 04-10-13 10:28 |只看該作者

所以我米同我個蠢夾無記性嘅工人續第三個約囉.

複式洋房

積分: 449

5#
發表於 04-10-13 10:51 |只看該作者

沒需要便不要給工人和小孩單獨落街, 去公園. 工人不會理, 不會

複式洋房

積分: 180

6#
發表於 04-10-13 13:28 |只看該作者

I have same worriness. So, I never let my children being together with the maid alone. My mother is taking care of my two daughter, so when my mother cannot come to help when I have to go to work, I will be very very scared. I also want to quit the job, then I can fully concerntrate on them. but financial problem will come up. Now, I just wish my hubby can do better in his work and let me retire asap.

別墅

積分: 610

7#
發表於 04-10-13 14:25 |只看該作者

係呀, 前幾日先係電梯度見一個工人好粗魯咁對兩個少主人, 真係好唔順眼, 佢態度又差, 有人出電梯, 佢就好大力咁拉個少主人一邊, 個細路喊緊佢都好似若無其事咁. 如果俾我知我工人係咁, 我一定忍唔到.

別墅

積分: 864

8#
發表於 04-10-13 16:19 |只看該作者

I will tell the maid straightaway not to do it (even she is not my maid). I think taking due care of kids is very important. A few weeks ago, when I went to the houseclub watching my kids swimming, there were two maids sitting near me, talking all the time ignoring kids. I tell them to stop chatting and watch their kids attentively as it is very dangerous at pool. The maids, looked to me angily and I looked back, saying that I will tell their employer about this if they dont behave. They stopped talking at once lar. So we need to offer a helping hand if the kids' parents are not around. I believe that if we all moms do like this, the maids will behave better even if their moms arent with them as all moms are watching them.

別墅

積分: 912

9#
發表於 04-10-13 16:34 |只看該作者

Once, my ex-indo maid went to Park'n shop with my husband and baby, then my husband left for office, asked my maid to take a walk with baby in Park'n shop and gave some money to maid if they wanted to buy something. At this moment, I called my husband mobile and asked him passed a message to maid, then he returned to Park'n shop and found the maid face to the book shelf and watched the magazine, left our baby in the trolley (百佳手推車), baby felt very dull and unhappy sat in the trolley, when she saw father, she climbed up and called "Daddy". My husband told maid that you must took care baby, may be somebody took her away, may be she climbed and droppd on the floor, many many unpredictable accident may be happened.

So, never let your baby out with maid only.

複式洋房

積分: 182

10#
發表於 04-10-13 17:03 |只看該作者

HI

我每次帶我囡囡下去玩playgroup, 都見到班菲菲, 聚埋一齊傾計, 望都唔望下小主人, 無論幾dirty, or danger, 她們都好少理, 總之時間都, 就大聲叫小主人, 回家, 所以我一定唔比工人落街或帶小朋友去玩.

大宅

積分: 2520

11#
發表於 04-10-13 17:17 |只看該作者

Agree
係菲律賓 or 印尼, 佢地多數天生天養, 唔會意識到一些事既危險性, 所以不可以凡事依靠個工人同我地做, 養兒育女的工作本來就不可能輕鬆, 家長們, 打起精神, 加油罷
[email protected] 寫道:
So, never let your baby out with maid only.

大宅

積分: 1705

12#
發表於 04-10-13 18:54 |只看該作者

我都有咁既擔憂.. BUT 又可以點.... 惟有成日問個女...... 但亦都有人講.. 如果個工人對個少主人唔好.. 小朋友唔會痴佢地... ... 我係第一次請工人.. BUT 我女成日都會問我個工人去左邊... 亦唔抗拒同個工人一齊... 咁睇表面都應該唔會有呢D問題
Josephine :-P
該用戶已被刪除

13#
發表於 04-10-13 21:38 |只看該作者

在職父母的無奈

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

洋房

積分: 642

14#
發表於 04-10-14 11:12 |只看該作者

小朋友最緊張是否有人陪他, 他們不會明白什麼叫 "精神虐待", 會以為有時工人對他呼喝或不理他是正常的, 我就見過我的囡囡問我工人問題, 一連問了幾次, 她都可以沒任何反應 :evil: (因為不只一次, 所以我後來便告訴工人不可以這樣, 但我工作不在家時, 根本無從得知有沒再發生), 我的姪女暑假來我家住幾天時, 也見過有次中午工人煮了飯給囡囡吃, 但囡囡堅持要吃麵, 工人便很生氣地大力關門, 做事弄出很大的聲音 :evil: (這大概可解釋為什麼請工人家庭的電器、門、櫃桶...等特別容易壞), 但當我一向女兒說要換新工人時, 她一樣不給換, 哭著求我, 還說工人對她很好、好錫她!!!
我想過, 因為放學後、我和先生放工前, 都只有他們倆在家, 小朋友的 "安全感" 全部在工人那兒, 工人只要不打她, 有時肯陪她玩 (尤其是我們快放工時), 她就很滿足了, 但想想工人的對待方式會對小朋友造成什麼樣的影響呢? 唉.....
[quote]
carlily 寫道:
我都有咁既擔憂.. BUT 又可以點.... 惟有成日問個女...... 但亦都有人講.. 如果個工人對個少主人唔好.. 小朋友唔會痴佢地... ... 我係第一次請工人.. BUT 我女成日都會問我個工人去左邊... 亦唔抗拒同個工人一齊... 咁睇表面都應該唔會有呢D問題

子爵府

積分: 10010

15#
發表於 04-10-14 11:44 |只看該作者

你地愈講我愈驚..............不過我肯定, 個個工人都係做戲! 因為我試過好多次, 靜靜地企係工人後面, 會聽到佢對我小朋友個語氣係係我地面前唔同見! 不過阿Q d 諗, 佢肯係我地面前做一起碼都叫有返小小尊重我地囉!

鬼咩? 做又36, 唔做又36, 炒佢佢又有$$收! 咁佢點解要做好d 呢??

如果政府cancel 左佢地個$3270, 改由$2000(min.)-$4000(max.)之內, 工資就同表現掛out, 我諗佢地會做好d 囉!
多謝am 幫我搵個好英o既buzz 呀! 特此鳴謝!!!

洋房

積分: 70

16#
發表於 04-10-14 12:05 |只看該作者

hi, 各位在職父母:
看完大家的分享, 體會到大家的無奈. 我是新任媽媽, 11月便要上班, 因著先生的家庭問題, 這3個月我的奶奶搬入我家住.先生希望由她照顧bb, 但我自己不想, 因太多衝突影響關係,
請工人則如大家以上所擔憂的事情, 原先的計劃是我做全職媽媽, 但我先生的工作未來有變, 影響家庭經濟, 故做全職媽媽不能實現. 暫時11-12月日間奶奶到我家照顧bb,她晚上回自己家, 晚上自己照顧, 叫做給我, 先生&bb一個空間, 至於12月之後如何, 仍然是未知之數, 你們是過來人, 給我一點意見吧!

男爵府

積分: 5574

17#
發表於 04-10-14 12:14 |只看該作者

Kinchee,

長遠來看, 請個工人吧女! 我以前好天真以為奶奶可以幫到手,結果都係要請番個菲傭先得, 最好趁BB細個請, 我個囡家陣3歲半了, 個工人在她4個月大時到我家, 佢地感情幾好, 工人放大假番菲律賓, 個囡都驚佢會唔番黎

大宅

積分: 2119

18#
發表於 04-10-14 12:33 |只看該作者

我嘅意見就係,千其唔好同奶奶住,如果唔係,多數會後悔.

或者好似我咁囉,將BB放喺奶奶度湊囉,放假先湊返來自己湊,到要返工時,又放返喺奶奶度湊,直至小朋友要返學為止,到時先請工人.

侯爵府

積分: 21487

19#
發表於 04-10-14 12:36 |只看該作者

RCHU01,

完全同意你既講法,咁啱我個工人都係四個月大開始湊我大女到依家三歲幾,又係原先諗住比老人家湊後尾"宿沙",其實感情都係要健立既,工人由細湊到大同小朋友既感情好d,咪照顧得好d!不過始終係工人,一定唔及呀媽!

複式洋房

積分: 180

20#
發表於 04-10-14 12:36 |只看該作者

I have this feeling. Since the baby is too small, they don't know who is good to them, they just follow the one who always be with them, so no matter what the maid does, they will think it is like this, even if the maid abuse them, they still like them because this is the person they are being together most of the time. They have kind of senes of belonging, so when the bad maid leave, they still cry. I saw my brother's maid taking care his bb, my mother said the maid must be very good as the bb always attached on her. I just wonder if the maid taking care the bb from his born, will the bb hate him even if the maid hurt him. Just like my mother beat my bb's pat pat when she behaves wrong sometimes, she still attach her very much because she is the one who always being with.

首頁

尾頁

跳至