跳至

首頁

尾頁

侯爵府

積分: 21395

1#
發表於 04-10-28 21:36 |只看該作者

我決定抄個工人啦.

阿仔一直有發展遲緩, 依家上緊言語治療, 之前已經同agent講過, 希望佢帶阿仔上堂的時侯, 比心機聽姑娘講mug 野, 返到屋企再講返比我們聽(因為after office hours & 星期六無晒位), 還'的'左佢返agent簽字確認收到我的message.

佢個人真係不出聲, 到依家都係, 黎左我屋企1年零2個月, 一個電話都無(試過特然請假係屋企, 一個電話都無搵佢), 但今個星期日出街又傾計傾到聲沙晒返黎.

今日還慶, 個言語治療師好好人, 幫我拍底佢地上堂的video, 返黎看返, 見到佢上堂的時侯, 坐埋一角, 托住個頭, 面向門口, 望都無望到佢地上堂.

當阿仔好叻發到d音, 姑娘讚佢的同時, 轉面向個工人, 示意佢比d表示一同讚下阿仔, 佢都無反應.

我看完之後, 火到黎埋, 問佢點解不坐埋一齊上堂? 不睬
老公再問, 都不睬
我再問, 佢不知講mug野,
我話聽不到, 講多次, 走左入廚房

我即刻call agent 搵人.

我個女的同學的媽咪亦曾經同我講過(朝旱我帶阿女等校車, 放學工人帶阿仔去等), 話我個仔不講野, 不多不少都關個工人不出聲.

連奶奶個工人都話佢成日死下死下個樣.

我真係諗不到佢係不係真係甘倦?

朝早兩個返晒學, 放學阿女一定過奶奶度, 因為佢鍾意奶奶的工人, 不鍾意我們的工人.

阿仔訓晏覺, 佢無野做, 我屋企不開飯, 去奶奶度食.

甘我的要求只係叫佢同阿仔玩多d, 傾多d計者, 好過份咩?

sorry, 好長, 發洩完.

大宅

積分: 1141

2#
發表於 04-10-28 22:18 |只看該作者

Re: 我決定抄個工人啦.

hinhinmummy
炒左個咁既工人都好既.或者妳試下請賓賓湊.雖然我唔係咁鐘意賓賓,但論賓賓湊細路真係比印印醒好多.而且賓賓成日傾計,咁希望可以幫到仔仔.
再者妳不如試下搵些小朋友返黎同妳個仔玩多些.細路見到人講乜,佢地都會跟.

大宅

積分: 2382

3#
發表於 04-10-28 22:25 |只看該作者

I think you should hire another maid who loves and likes to play with kids. Because it is very important for your son in this stage. Good luck!!!
Don't worry be happy!! :lol:
I love baby

侯爵府

積分: 23889

4#
發表於 04-10-28 22:31 |只看該作者

你可以考慮叫agent搵個有education / nursary 學歷既賓賓比你
其實實賓中都好多高學歷架
慢慢搵啦

大宅

積分: 2264

5#
發表於 04-10-29 01:01 |只看該作者

hinihinmummy

I hate indonesian Maid because they don't know well communication, impolite (they don't like or know to say "thankyou", no singing , no smile and no response. Although many people complaint "Bun Bun" many phone calls like to talk. But I always explain to my son "every one need friends" but not too much as my last Maid. If I were you , I will find a "Bun Bun" at least she will not speak poor Cantonese !
Yesterday I met a boy study kindergarten with "In In" in the MTR, I want for 3 trains in Tiu Keng Ling then until I got the seat, the maid came in no seat I don't know why they wait another train. Later the boy said very tired actually I not willing to give him a seat but OK I let him sit and told the Maid in English teach her wait another train next time to find the seat for the boy BUT no response from her only open the mouth So I speak Cantonese again still open the mouth Then I ask the boy how old is he ?
The boy same response as his maid ! So Stupid ! But my husband told me next time pretend can't see anything in the train. You Know I want to remember the Boy's name and the school's name and told his parent How stupid Maid !!!!!! ?-(

翡翠宮

積分: 92830

2024年龍年勳章 2018復活節勳章 15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 畀面勳章 認識瑞士牛牛第一回 最關心BB問題熱投勳章 開心吸收勳章

6#
發表於 04-10-29 09:37 |只看該作者

naughtyboy

個工人早炒早著,留不得!

hinihinmummy

唔係個個印印都係咁既,我之前都有見過D好既,又成日笑又好錫佢個小主(我亞仔的舊同學),連我老公都讚佢好

而我而家個印印都成日同我兩個仔唱歌架,平時MORNING,GOODNIGHT, THANK YOU都成日講!

可能你咁唔好彩見到一D唔好既啫!

複式洋房

積分: 363

7#
發表於 04-10-29 09:50 |只看該作者

hinihinmummy

係呀 , 如果個工人成日唔出聲會對個小朋友唔係咁好架 , 小朋友學野都會慢d啦 ! 好似我地講如果對一個冇反應的人講野你都會冇心機呢 , 更可況小朋友係屋企24小時對住一個木頭想醒都難啦 , 所以你都係快D搵個第二個工人啦 。

洋房

積分: 98

8#
發表於 04-10-29 10:41 |只看該作者

係呀,

如果屋企有菲菲及有老人家呢, 小朋友會遲些才識講野呀, 因為佢地唔知學那一種語言呀,所以你個工人唔出聲, 小朋友根本就無得學, 學得慢囉, 係咪!!

轉過個,一定會好些, ok

支持你

大宅

積分: 2119

9#
發表於 04-10-29 11:14 |只看該作者

hinhinmummy,

我諗你個工人都係發展遲緩,夾無愛心,你真係要早炒早著,不過你千奇唔好請啲口水多過茶嘅賓賓同印印喎,佢哋只不過係多口自己傾偈,唔會同小朋友傾的,好似我個印印咁,佢平時唔多出聲,無嘢講,但就同我個女陰之陰之咁,不知幾好傾.

侯爵府

10#
發表於 04-10-29 14:59 |只看該作者

多謝甘多位媽咪的支持呀! 今朝好忙, 依家先得閒d.

我一定不會請bun bun, 因為我同老公都不鍾意佢地的性格(目中無人), 另一個主要的原因是, 因為阿仔依家經過兩個幾月的treatment, 先有d 聲, 我不想佢再mix 埋英文, 令到佢更加有語言混亂.

我以前個印印好多野講架, 成日同我個女講野架. 依家奶奶果個印印都好多野講既, 都不似我屋企呢一個. 我有次入廚房(奶奶果邊), 佢個工人即刻問我'太太, 你搵mug野?', 比著我果個, 一粒聲都不出.

今朝佢煮早餐的時侯, 阿仔未起身, 佢居然煮埋阿仔果份, 跟住洗碗, 我其實留意左幾日, 不過想觀察耐d先出聲, 我叫佢以後不好阿仔未起身就煮佢份早餐, 凍晒. 佢先將份早餐放入微波爐, 之前的幾日無做到.

頭先還嬲, 老公今日早放工, 返到屋企, 見到個工人比碗'豉油'撈蛋飯比阿仔食, 老公問佢, 你成朝係屋企做mug野? 跟住同佢解釋一輪, 我們的要求係mug(佢同阿仔講多d野), 再將佢同奶奶個工人compare, 話佢已經好好做.

佢都無反應, 老公最後講, 如果太太不做野, 返屋企湊仔, 你都無得做, 你地估佢搭mug野?

佢話"是但啦'

即係佢都好想我抄佢啦.

我同agent講, 我不會比一個月賠償比佢, 我比一個月通知佢, agent話幫我同印尼公司果邊講話, 看下可不可以話佢不跟僱主的instruction, 而講到不駛陪一個月, 可能兩個星期甘wor. 看下得不得啦.

唉! 又好長篇.

大宅

積分: 4412

11#
發表於 04-10-29 15:52 |只看該作者

我決定抄個工人啦.

hinhinmummy,

Support your decision.

Aside from 煮早餐, 豉油'撈蛋飯, her indifferent attitude towards Hin Hin's training is really unforgivable. I hate it most when they simply don't say a word and escape to the kitchen/toilet/their room.

I also gave a month's notice when I fired my 2nd maid. With your mother-in-law next door, don't give her even the 2 wk's compensation. She definitely doesn't deserve the money considering how "much" she cares for your son.

洋房

積分: 56

12#
發表於 04-10-29 18:49 |只看該作者

現時的賓賓, 一代不如一代,
我以前仲系做囡果時,
我家都有請賓賓, 足足做8年,
一直都無犯過大錯.

侯爵府

13#
發表於 04-10-29 21:53 |只看該作者

justjust

好多謝你一直以來的支持同鼓勵. 我放工搭車的時侯同個st傾電話(真慘, 要搭車先有時間同佢傾), 我問佢點解個工人甘的表現都不一早話我知, 佢係度苦笑, 我話我已決定抄個工人, 佢話係呀, 甘好啦, 其實我都知道好難要一個外人比decision比我去抄個工人, 但我真係要佢的advise, 始終佢見到佢的表現, 我見不到.

佢還話, 佢見過好差的工人都會係佢問'今個星期小朋友多左d mug野音呀'的時侯, 個工人都會答'差不多'/都係甘啦.

佢話我個工人連呢兩句都不搭.

你們有無有愛心/很同小朋友玩的工人介紹?

我都問個st, 佢話曾經見過一d好有愛心的工人帶小主人上堂, 問佢轉不轉工? 佢地都不肯, 因為已經當再個小主人係佢地個仔, 不捨得. 點解我搵不到呢d 甘的工人呢?

我真係對佢不差者. 佢d家務/其他做錯的野我都可以忍佢, 但佢甘樣對我個仔, 我真係忍佢不到. :evil:

複式洋房

積分: 449

14#
發表於 04-10-30 00:29 |只看該作者

hinhinmummy 寫道:
多謝甘多位媽咪的支持呀! 今朝好忙, 依家先得閒d.

我一定不會請bun bun, 因為我同老公都不鍾意佢地的性格(目中無人), 另一個主要的原因是, 因為阿仔依家經過兩個幾月的treatment, 先有d 聲, 我不想佢再mix 埋英文, 令到佢更加有語言混亂.......

I just want to said some word for 'bun bun' because both my 1st and 2nd 'bun bun' are very good. And they respect me and follow my instruction. Actually many neighbours always ask me how to find good 'bun bun'. I can't give them specific answer because every family will have its owned requirements and priorities.

Because your priority is to help your son's language development, I think you may find a maid who love to sing. In the interview, ask the maid whether she like to sing. If true, besides answering 'yes', the maid will also tell you what kind of songs she like to sing. Then ask her to sing you a baby song or lullaby (in any language) Most likely, she will sing very good and her voice is very soft (even you don't understand their mother tounge) if she love kids.

From my experience. It works. Both my 'bun bun' loved to sing. Sometimes, they even sang in the kitchen when they were preparing meal. And these kind of person are usually plesant and easy going.

囡囡最愛作弄我,叫我"貓貓 哈!哈!哈!"

侯爵府

15#
發表於 04-10-30 06:46 |只看該作者

MauMau

多謝你的建議, 我諗無論bun bun/印印都會有d不出聲的人, 因為我之前請過一個bun bun, 又係不出聲, 不過果個還衰到目中無人tim. 呢個話佢都識驚.

大宅

積分: 3772

16#
發表於 04-10-31 00:03 |只看該作者

我觉得你的儿子已经开始学广东话就不要再加上英文了
因为
会说广东话的菲佣
很难服侍的
(我自己的经验)

不过
菲佣比较喜欢唱歌
是事实
他们的语言能力较好
也是事实

我自己就请菲佣
一天到晚嘴没停过
看到什么就告诉我儿子

What is this?

This a car, a yellow car.

Do you like cars? open the door

open close

close open

good boy!

在这方面
我很满意

运气好吧!
其他方面就还可以吧!!!

別墅

積分: 864

17#
發表於 04-10-31 13:43 |只看該作者

not every bun bun is good at communication. I just terminated one and aside from her being slient (all day) she just adopted a 'nobody there' attitude and did not attend to my kids' request when they were at home. So perhaps most people believe that bun buns are more pleasant ( only when you see them in groups and dancing and singing at central during weekends), it all depends how they when they worked with you. Black face, lazy..........

侯爵府

18#
發表於 04-10-31 16:12 |只看該作者

頭先interview完一個完約印印, 佢的background
1. 同一個僱主做左4年, 2年underpaid 2000人工, 後來加返到2,670.

2. 要到其餘四姊妹到做野.

3. 僱主成日打牌, 要幫雀友照顧小朋友, 有一個雀友有小朋友, 5歲但得2歲智商, 都可以溝通到.

4. 湊個小朋友2歲到6歲.

5. 經常要煮10幾20人的飯+洗碗 (我屋企不駛煮飯)

6. 肯同小朋友做功課, 識得幼稚園的中文字, 因為陪小朋友做功課

我問佢唱mug野兒歌, 佢識唱, '太陽像朵大紅花'.

好多野講, 好開朗.

但我擔心

1. 係香港做左4年, 不知會不會精得濟.

2. 耳仔有3個耳窿

3. 對local工人有戒心, 曾經衰過, 亦都話過以後不再請local工人, 但以前請果d係被抄bun bun, 呢個係完約印印.

agent話, 佢放假會返公司, 好小黎cwb. 3個耳窿, 呢d係佢的私人時間, 無權干涉.

另外佢有手提電話, agent話叫我返工keep住, 放工比返佢, 佢即刻話放假先比返佢都得.

有無意見? 博不博得過?

複式洋房

19#
發表於 04-10-31 17:33 |只看該作者

markchan 寫道:
not every bun bun is good at communication. I just terminated one and aside from her being slient (all day) she just adopted a 'nobody there' attitude and did not attend to my kids' request when they were at home. So perhaps most people believe that bun buns are more pleasant ( only when you see them in groups and dancing and singing at central during weekends), it all depends how they when they worked with you. Black face, lazy..........

I agree that not every "bun bun" is good at communication. Otherwise, there will not be so many post in this topic.

I just want to say that not every "bun bun" is bad. Anyway, I can find two. May be I'm lucky but I don't just rely on luck. I worked very hard and went thro' a very tough selection process to find them. It is true that it is not easy to find a good maid but it is not impossible to do so.
囡囡最愛作弄我,叫我"貓貓 哈!哈!哈!"

複式洋房

20#
發表於 04-10-31 18:14 |只看該作者

hinhinmummy 寫道:
頭先interview完一個完約印印, 佢的background
1. 同一個僱主做左4年, 2年underpaid 2000人工, 後來加返到2,670.

但我擔心

1. 係香港做左4年, 不知會不會精得濟.

2. 耳仔有3個耳窿

3. 對local工人有戒心, 曾經衰過, 亦都話過以後不再請local工人, 但以前請果d係被抄bun bun, 呢個係完約印印.

agent話, 佢放假會返公司, 好小黎cwb. 3個耳窿, 呢d係佢的私人時間, 無權干涉.

另外佢有手提電話, agent話叫我返工keep住, 放工比返佢, 佢即刻話放假先比返佢都得.

有無意見? 博不博得過?

My 1st maid had worked in HK for more than 10 years and she was termined by her employer because of financial reason. But she really took good care of my baby girl. My daughter already knows where is her eyes, mouth, nose, ear, hands ..etc when she was just 8 months old. Of course, my maid had to do all the household work included cleaning the floor every day.

So, if you still worried, may be you can ask her to 試工.

Ask her to cook a meal for you and your family at your 奶奶 home. (Ask your 奶奶's maid to go away for a while) Observe whether she know to use different cloth for cleaning table and dishes. (Don't remind her). Talk to her on her personal background such as her family in indo and also her previous employer when she is working in the kitchen and see (1) whether she can handle talking and cooking simultaneously i.e. she won't cut her finger and she can still work efficiently, (2) whether she is telling the truth in her 1st interview, (3) whether she show any unhappy face or she ignor your questions, (4) if she always say something bad about her ex-employer, she will have too much compliants and won't appreciate others.

If you don't mind, eat with her so you can see her table manner.

Ask her to wash the dishes but don't go into the kitchen. Then check the bottom of every bowl to see whether its oily. Also check the stove, the wall, the exhaust-fan to see whether they are clean. Finally, check the cleaning cloth. (I will smell it)

Give her some time to play with your son and see whether he likes her (this is very important). Ask them to play in the living room with the TV on so that you can sit on the sofa and pretend watching TV. If you can, record some funny TV program and replay it in this time and see whether she will be distract by the TV. Just give her minimal or no instruction on taking care of your son. So that you can see whether she will ask you when she has question and whether she will give him some water at about time.

Trust your observation and your own instinct.
囡囡最愛作弄我,叫我"貓貓 哈!哈!哈!"

首頁

尾頁

跳至