論盡家傭

跳至

首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 7423

發表於 09-4-5 01:45 |顯示全部帖子
挨左好耐, 終於等到新工人就到. bb兩歲, 想同佢做定心理準備, 但佢又已經識講好多野, 驚佢"爆嚮口"比而家件極品知, 應該點?

男爵府

積分: 7423

發表於 09-4-7 00:30 |顯示全部帖子
有無媽媽可以指教

禁止訪問

積分: 5363

發表於 09-4-7 01:09 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

別墅

積分: 550

發表於 09-4-7 09:31 |顯示全部帖子
我好早同阿b講, 舊個姐姐要返印尼湊自己個囡囡,姐姐係來幫手照顧佢, 而家夠期要返去了, 不過阿仔都有爆響口俾個ex知換個新姐姐, ,無計!我都理佢咁多了, 因為佢遲早都會知.

複式洋房

積分: 456

發表於 09-4-7 09:57 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 傻BB 於 09-4-7 01:09 發表

唔需要囉, bb 見到有新姐姐會好好奇, 好快唔記得舊姐姐架喇! 我工人走左第二日, 我個仔 (3 歲) 完全無搵過佢, 我都覺得好出奇!

Agree! No need specially mentioned unless yr girl relies on yr ex-maid a lot. Normally kids don't have good memory. If yr new maid is better than the ex, yr girl will easily forget her!

男爵府

積分: 6247

發表於 09-4-7 10:28 |顯示全部帖子
ellmolly,

i didn't mention to my son (nearly 2 years old) before my ex-maid was leaving back in nov bor... but I tried to take care of my son by myself more often and eventually cut down the time he spent with the maid weeks before her last day.

on her last day, my son witnessed my ex-maid carried all the stuffs and leave our home (we have fair relationship..so, I don't mind to let them wave goodbye) After she left, we told our son that the maid's parents missed her ar.. so she needed to go home and live with her parents.. just like he lives with baba & mama lor.....

my son actually took it quite well bor.. he didn't mention the ex-maid thereafter (but doesn't mean he forgot her bor.. when he saw her in some photos.. he still can call out her name)... and when my new maid arrived a week later.. he went to look for the new one the next day already lu.

But of course it depends whether your bb is very attached to the maid or not la... usually when we are home, we will take care of my son.. so, I guess my son feels ok & secured as long as we are here with him....

原帖由 elmolly 於 09-4-5 01:45 發表
挨左好耐, 終於等到新工人就到. bb兩歲, 想同佢做定心理準備, 但佢又已經識講好多野, 驚佢"爆嚮口"比而家件極品知, 應該點?

[ 本帖最後由 eshiro 於 09-4-7 10:31 編輯 ]

伯爵府

積分: 15536

發表於 09-4-7 10:30 |顯示全部帖子
俾小朋友少d接觸極品啦, 如果佢真係對少主好, 就唔會被炒啦, 少主該對佢無乜感情。

首頁

尾頁

跳至