mother 1,

thank you !

西貢好似有間nursery頓場附近架!!唔知我有無記錯呢!!

別墅

積分: 772

發表於 04-11-30 12:26 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 西貢區媽媽會

hello all mama,

I have open the topic, but I think noone will answer me, so I haven't see it for a while..

But I return and find a lot of mama here..

I am a little bit lonely since I live in Sai Kwun downtown.. near Standard Charter la ...

大宅

積分: 2142

發表於 04-11-30 13:07 |顯示全部帖子

siubchumama,
傻啦, 西貢都好多人住架, 點會無人回應你喎...

你住係市中心, 都好方便呀! 點解會悶呀 ?? 你有無其他親朋好友住西貢架 ?

venus,
你就好啦, 搵到咁近o既學校... 你係咪05年8月比囡囡返 ?

別墅

積分: 612

發表於 04-11-30 13:59 |顯示全部帖子

I think it really 要去到南邊圍個樹先有巴士站 to Sai Kung.

[size=x-small]Rachelmummy

禁止發言

積分: 523

發表於 04-11-30 14:04 |顯示全部帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

別墅

積分: 964

發表於 04-11-30 14:23 |顯示全部帖子

唔係呀,蕎慇會在黎緊2月正式返呢間幼兒園,不過間幼兒園蕎慇可以1月15日開始返,不過就以暫托形式黎返lor~~

mother1,

你誤會左了,我只是未結婚前在西貢居住的,結了婚後已經搬左去九龍住了,我講果間唔係叫樂育,以我記憶好似叫同鄉會呀!!你講果間嘉琳都幾好因為我家姐以前都係果度讀書架!! :mrgreen:

大宅

發表於 04-11-30 14:59 |顯示全部帖子

venus,
蕎慇咁快返學啦.... 你會唔會唔捨得佢架 ??

別墅

積分: 964

發表於 04-11-30 16:42 |顯示全部帖子

都會架,但我想開始揾野做,所以唔捨得都要啦!

別墅

發表於 04-12-1 12:15 |顯示全部帖子

Hello, all Sai Kung Mum

I will move to Nam wai soon.
I am really not familize with Sai Kung

which is the good restaurant?
where can I go to buy vegetables ? in Sai Kung/choi hung/tko
for the mini bus , will it 繞過 nam wai ot
Ineed to take off at 回 旋處 ?

O112
I am also a working mum, I need to put my daughter to nursery when she is 2 years old. 唔捨得都要! But I think she will learn much more with other peers!

大宅

發表於 04-12-1 18:20 |顯示全部帖子

Rachelmummy,

乜你唔係有人揍囡囡架咩, 點解咁早比佢返學o既 ?

你去樹買送呢個問題...... 咁就要視乎你係邊樹搭車返西貢, 如果你係彩虹搭, 梗係係彩虹買啦.

d車唔會繞入南圍架.

別墅

發表於 04-12-1 23:44 |顯示全部帖子

Hello!! I said I am lonely since I see most of the mama here live in Nam Wai ma..it seems only me lives in Sai Kung downtown..

Rachelmummy,

if you want to go to sai kung from nam wai, it will be far away since normally no public transportation will goes inside nam wai.. so you need to walk far far away la..

siubchumama

別墅

發表於 04-12-2 11:06 |顯示全部帖子

siubchumama,

Don’t be unhappy.. Nam Wai is very near to Sai Kung town.
I am sure after I move to Nam Wai, I will visit the town from time to time. Then I will have more topic to talk with you.

Have you got any children? Mine is almost two.
I have heard that there is a nursery called St. Simon in Sai Kung town. Is it good? Do you know more about it?

Can you introdue to me some good restaurant or café in Sai Kung? What I know only is that Sai Kung is famous for seafood but it is expensive. I seldom visit Sai Kung before. I remember when I was in Secondary school, we needed to take bus at Sai Kung to go to the place for hiking.

別墅

積分: 595

發表於 04-12-2 11:27 |顯示全部帖子

Hi All,

I am very happy to see this topic, I posted this tpoic b4 but no one respone to me, so I stop it.

I live in Sai Kung for over 2 years now. I live near Sai Kung town, so very close to siuchumama. So don't feel lonely.

I have a 26 months old daughter. She is now going to St. Simon. Its a very good school and I like it there. My daughter used to go to Keen Mind in Kowloon Tong but I don't like it and my daughter doesn't like it either, but now my daughter enjoys going to school very much.

:lol: :lol:

別墅

發表於 04-12-2 11:53 |顯示全部帖子

it is my maid to take care my daughter now. However, I find Rachel does not learn much from her. I put her in some playgroup and this really shows improvement. So I have decided to let her to go to nursery to learn more. I hope Rachel can learn more selfcare ----toileting, feeding and discipline after going to nursery. You know, my maid prefer to change pampers rather than wash 痰罐. If Rachel goes to nursery, I can't phone back home to talk to her la. Miss her! My father and mother cannot take her to restaurant in the afternoon la.

why you want to go to work again?

大宅

發表於 04-12-2 18:20 |顯示全部帖子

siubchumama,
我每個月都會入二/三次西貢架, 而且一定去市中心, 因為我有親戚係惠康附近住, 我婆婆都係西貢老人院, 我每次都會去探佢地架.
其實我都未confirm係咪搬去南圍, 我係市中心都搵緊屋架.

babyk,
請問st. simon 中文係咩 ? 近邊樹 ?

Rachelmummy,
我唸你唔會啦, 再出黎做野個個係venus呀 !
我一路都做緊野架. 我囡囡(凝凝)就比EE揍, EE照顧得佢好好, 但唯一就係講野方面差左少少.

如果你想搵野食, 你去巴士站附近個條"食街"呀, 個樹D野好正架.

我呢個星期日會入西貢, 你地有無興趣出黎一齊飲下茶 ?

別墅

發表於 04-12-2 18:31 |顯示全部帖子

Sorry la, I need to have lessons for whole day on this Sunday so I can't join la, please let me know next time, so that I can have tea with you guys la..

siubchumama

別墅

積分: 595

發表於 04-12-2 21:49 |顯示全部帖子

It's 聖公會聖西門西貢幼兒中心,in 頓場村. They have a website but I forgot, I will find it out later. Its a good nursery, I personally think the teachers are very nice. Coz when my daughter used to go to Keen Mind, she always said "No school" and she cried when she goes to school.

I live in Sha Kok Mei, its very close to Sai Kung Town, only 8 mins walk from my hse. I like it here, if you look for a hse near 市中心, you can try Sha Kok Mei, the houses here are very new and good condition. I can see the cows everyday.

首頁

尾頁

跳至