尾頁

大宅

積分: 2739

41#
發表於 05-2-15 01:28 |只看該作者

Re: 分享全年的感恩事項

Praise the Lord! Glorious Lord!

爸爸
多謝你,在女兒數不清的日子裹,無論是因著在生命上的重建帶著眼淚的來到祢跟前或微不足道至只是因帶著兒子的勞累心裡暗暗的為著公車的坐位籌算,祢都總不輕視.每當我經歷祢對我無微不至的照顧,總使我在深深的感動之餘想著”人算什麼,祢竟顧念他?”

大宅

積分: 4008

42#
發表於 05-2-15 11:04 |只看該作者

I hope it is not too late for me to share my 感恩事項. Everything that happened in 2004 is a blessing!

1. God gives me my second child
Despite my biological clock has been ticking for quite a while & I am not working (not producing any income), God gave us the peace of mind to try having a second child. I conceived very quickly. Though my maid ran away while my pregnancy had some complications, my daughter was born healthily. Now my elder son adores his little sister.

2. God fixes my relationship with my in-law
For 8 years that I married my husband, my mum-in-law did not give us her approval. For 8 years she shut me out of her life even when I gave birth to her first grandson. For 8 years my husband has been hoping the 2 women whom he cared most on earth would reconcile. For 8 years I prayed that God would soften my in-law. God did (& still does). We will be moving to live in the same building as my in-law.

3. God gives me a job
Miracle after miracle. Having been out of the job market for 2.5 years, I am offered a job (I did not find it) with a very good pay. One just can't believe it. The timing cannot be better. I can entrust my two children to my two helpers & my in-law.

May God bless us all as how God blessed my family in the past years and that I can serve God in my new position......Amen.

別墅

積分: 734

43#
發表於 05-2-16 15:19 |只看該作者

主給我的恩典真的數之不盡。。。
2004年我最感恩的是天父給了決心,在12月13是開始戒掉,我吸了近二十年的煙!
當然還有很多....很多....很多....

感謝主!

男爵府

積分: 6972

44#
發表於 05-2-25 14:56 |只看該作者

2004年感恩事:

1. 我依然有生命氣息
2. 有一個活潑可愛既兒子
3. 有一個開心既家庭
4. 有機會看到這裡的分享.