尾頁

大宅

積分: 4483

1#
發表於 04-12-14 11:48 |只看該作者

My BunBun 女王又一力作 ***

Here's the dialogue btn she and me...

Bun = B, Me=M

M: "Next week is Winter Solicit and Christmas Day, I want you to fix your statutory holiday on Winter Solicit, ie 21 December (Tuesday)."

B: "NOOO ar! , only Christmas Day is the holiday."(Strong tone and loud voice)

M:"According to the labour law, I can fix your holiday on either the Winter Solicit and Christmas Day, you check your friend first la"

B:"No ar!, (she take up my calender and point it to me) 21Dec is not printed in red colour and so it is not a holiday,you ask Auntie xxx (Auntie xxx is my church friend who also works in agency!)"

M:"Christmas Day (25 Dec) is Saturday and the day after is your rest day (Sunday, 26 December) and so I don't want my home to be a mess because you go out on these two consecutive days."

B:"Even 21 Dec is a holiday, I do not go out! coz no friend will accompany me to go out on that day!, only 25 Dec is my holiday!"

M:"Stop arguing, you go out on 25 Dec."

Waaaaa... so cruel bunbun in the world!

My decision: "You will have a long long vacation very soon!"
吾家三隻小豬樂融融 ;-)  ;-)  ;-)

子爵府

積分: 14007

減齡達人勳章

2#
發表於 04-12-14 11:54 |只看該作者

Re: My BunBun 女王又一力作 ***

Your decision is absolutely correct.

侯爵府

積分: 21395

3#
發表於 04-12-14 11:55 |只看該作者

叫佢返鄉下放長假吧啦, 你搵到人未?

複式洋房

積分: 393

4#
發表於 04-12-14 12:01 |只看該作者

唔知係咪個個賓賓都係咁既呢? 一講假期就好堅持. 好似我以前果件咁. 係6-7月既時候就同我講定下年既新年假.
大佬, 我自己都未諗啦. ?-( ?-(

大宅

積分: 2751

5#
發表於 04-12-14 12:15 |只看該作者

yip_paulina

唔好怪我多口. 如有得罪, sorry 先.

個人認為 外傭很重視 聖誕節. 特別是有宗教信仰. 她們當然希望當天放假能夠同朋友親友一同慶祝. 如果要她們放其他日子而不放聖誕. 她們一定無比失望. 離鄉別井, 每逢佳節倍思親.這些情緒相信我們中國人都一樣.

我們通常都係聖誕放工人假讓她回鄉過節. 如果果年她在hk. 也會放聖誕假給她. 這幾年都係一樣. 至於家裡混亂點就由它吧. 反正晚上她回來也幫我們收拾收拾. 大家都開心.

其實您都比她放聖誕. 倒不如大方d. 讓她覺得您係為她好.
您可以講比佢聽 連放兩天. 對我們會有一定影響. 但是仍然希望在這普天同慶的日子. 希望她有個開心快樂聖誕. or 您同她商量25放. 26補別的假. 

咁樣又何以讓她知道您是有所"希" 生但仍然希望她開心.
如果您想好過d. 您也可申明僱主係有權利選擇其他日子補假. (您可download 勞工法例給她看 )但您仍然為了她的開心, 都讓她放正日. 

其實掉轉諗.如果我地boss 唔比我地放紅假. 而放其他日子.我地一樣唔開心.

sorry 呀. 希望以上對話沒有得罪您啦. 

祝大家聖誕快樂.  

:-P

侯爵府

6#
發表於 04-12-14 12:26 |只看該作者

littleeva

我諗yip_paulina 的工人如果做得好, 佢不會介意比x'mas day佢放的, 之不過之前聽yip_paulina 講過, 佢工人的'正'野, 所以佢先不想佢連續兩日放假者.

講真, 依家好多香港人紅色假期都要返工架bor, 我老公都試過年初二,三要返工啦, 你都要明白, 香港人好注重新年, 但佢都要返工(佢不係shift duty).

而勞工法例又真係可以比僱主調假, 甘如果個僱主果日真係不得閒, 甘都不可以調假? 又或者個僱主都要返工呢? 甘點呀? 不同特登請假比佢放假咩?

子爵府

積分: 14007

減齡達人勳章

7#
發表於 04-12-14 12:35 |只看該作者

同意hinhinmummy的講法, 如果佢做得好, 大家都可以張就下, 況且出面唔係所有公司都可以放紅色假架, 佢地離鄉別井, 故然好慘, 但我地在職婦女來說, 一樣禁慘, 請岩個好既, 就話幫到手, 請岩個衰既, 放工係屋企重要根佢手尾.

大宅

8#
發表於 04-12-14 12:46 |只看該作者

hinhinmummy

如果僱主紅假要返工. 當然要工人掉假. 否則請工人的作用就會沒有了.

我其實希望yip_paulina 心裡好過d. 冇謂比 工人激親啦.

如果真係做得唔好. 我係讚成換人. 始終外傭係家庭一份子. 如果真係做得唔好. 就要正視. 否則會惡性循環. eg 您唔比佢放聖誕咁一定唔開心. "需" d 還會心心不忿. 唉...最後都係苦了僱主.

洋房

積分: 123

9#
發表於 04-12-14 13:11 |只看該作者

Absolutely agree hinhinmummy opinion.

Bun Bun go to work at Hong Kong are their lucky. High salary, many holiday. HK govenment protect them more than HK's citizers. They earn one month salary are qual to them go back to work at Philipine more than half year's salary. As my own opioion, they go to work outside their country are just want to earn more money to improve your life but not request more holidy for their wordly enjoyment at HongKong.

別墅

積分: 842

10#
發表於 04-12-14 13:52 |只看該作者

其實我地打工放邊日假都係要睇老板點講, 跟足勞工例早一星期通知係無得曹, 如果個BUN BUN 用咁差既態度黎同我講假期我都會好興, 住埋一間屋大家都係可以有商有商量個 BUN 好似妹仔大個主人婆就好差勁

民房

積分: 54

11#
發表於 04-12-14 13:56 |只看該作者

my maid also requested on 25th (go out morning)-26th (go back at 9.00pm) and I also agreed.

侯爵府

12#
發表於 04-12-14 14:01 |只看該作者

芝芝姑B

yes, 如果佢好聲好氣, 當然大家相就law, 但如果好似yip_pauline果個甘, 就.....

侯爵府

13#
發表於 04-12-14 14:02 |只看該作者

holylai

你比佢出去overnight? 小心佢大肚返黎.

同埋係犯法的, 合約寫明, 工人需要係合約內的住址留宿, 萬一佢係出邊有mug意外, 保險不會賠, 蝕底的係你.

大宅

積分: 4483

14#
發表於 04-12-14 14:43 |只看該作者

Dear all,

thanks for your comments.

The reason of why I want to fry my bunbun is absolutely not just only the Christmas day holiday argument laaa... coz maybe u know, to fry a bunbun costs so much $$$$$...like me, I need to pay nearly 6000 and the air ticket also!!!

Her atitude is too bad laa... and I totally understand she can absolutely perform very well BUT she does not!!! And I know why she does these bad things coz she wants to find another employer who has maid room, own TV, radio... etc. (Because once she has said to me::: Mom, your home is so small (around 800 sq ft) , no maid room (she needs to live with bb), no TV and radio for me...

The following diagloue always found between she and me...

In the morning --
M:"I want you to clean xxx, xxx this afternoon"

When I back to home at night, I'll ask her "Have u clean the xxx xxx"
Then...

B: "NO time"

Crazy? no time? if no time, why you can have time to sleep in the afternoon. Sleep earlier than me by two hours (coz she did not carry bb to sleep) and wake up later than me by one hour (before she wakes up at 6:30 but now... 7 or 7:10 am).. PLUS even for preparing the dinner, at 7 something at night, to sleep for 20 minutes and continue to cook!!!

This is called 'Time'....

This happens not once or twice...

Plus the case of making 'fu lei ji'...telling me that after doing 'fu lei ji', can't tie up hairs for one month... 'crazy'? and didn't answer my question...

If you were me, what will you do?

I have many sleepless nights... coz I am worried of my bb being hurted by this woman... so horrible!!!

and she acts very good... pretends to be a good maid in front of people... and so whenver I speak out, none of them believe me and treat me 'crazy'...

Paulina
吾家三隻小豬樂融融 ;-)  ;-)  ;-)

珍珠宮

積分: 40317

15#
發表於 04-12-14 14:54 |只看該作者

吾明! 咩叫 'fu lei ji'?

複式洋房

積分: 393

16#
發表於 04-12-14 14:56 |只看該作者

yip_paulina,

我都好明白你既感受, 真係同我以前果件差不多. 你果個都好d每大概7:00左右都起身, 我果個佢夠擔死8:30先起身. 仲要我"how"佢門先識起. 一日兩日我都無所謂諗住佢可能倦. 但係佢見我無話佢, 佢以後已經習慣成自然當左係應份既咁.

我以前都會用"將心比己" 對待工人, 因為我認為住係同一間屋日日見, 無謂面左左. 但係自從見識過我以前個bun bun後, 我發覺我呢d思想係完全錯誤既. 因為佢地真係唔會企返係僱主果邊諗既.

男爵府

積分: 7171

17#
發表於 04-12-14 14:57 |只看該作者

ME TOO
minmin 寫道:
吾明! 咩叫 'fu lei ji'?

侯爵府

18#
發表於 04-12-14 15:14 |只看該作者

'fu lei ji'=負離子直髮

之前佢講過架啦, 佢個bun bun走去做左個負離子, pauline叫佢紮起d頭髮, 佢不肯,.

水晶宮

積分: 60417

19#
發表於 04-12-14 17:18 |只看該作者

pauline,

我記得 負離子 單o野呀! 不過就唔記得係邊個 mami ge工人, 而家知喇, 原來係你屋企 個阿姐.

個阿姐都唔似黎打工ge, 似黎香港渡假 順便打份工 賺d 洗費咁. 唔志在呀.

我地做阿mom, 最慶ge 就係 拎錢出黎, 個生活質素仲差過個工人. e.g. 睡眠時間竟然係 工人多過個 mom, 個工人放假 我地要 煲埋水比佢飲, 仲要 比佢 霸住個 toilet 成粒鐘. 佢梗性要放紅假, 而我地放家好多時都要 睇老闆頭,... 好多好多例子.

我都想送個工人返老家, 但係 冇o左工人又唔得.唉.

大宅

20#
發表於 04-12-14 17:24 |只看該作者

pauline,

原來您個工人咁多前科. 咁要快快炒左佢.

祝您遇到一個好工人.

首頁

尾頁

跳至