嬰兒醫護

跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 702

1#
發表於 09-7-13 18:50 |只看該作者
B已七周大,依然日夜顛倒,晚上哭鬧不肯睡,夜奶還未介掉,日間多吵都能睡得很好。我很快就要返工啦!我現在努力調教阿女的食奶時間表,希望能每4個小時食約140ml奶,並可以慢慢介掉夜奶,可以一覺到天明。看來不容易!。。。

我發覺很大壓力和很累,我知道有很多媽媽面對同一問題,我深深感到照顧嬰兒的難處,難怪有depression!!到幾時才會解決這個大難題!

各位可有經驗分享?

洋房

積分: 49

2#
發表於 09-7-14 17:49 |只看該作者
My baby now is 7 weeks, I trained him to cut the mid night milk from 6 week, very good result. I read a baby's book and follow the skill and adjust some with my own schedule. I set his feeding time every 4 hours, the 1st meal need to be 7am becos the baby normally wake up at 6:30am. The first few night, the baby may wake up 2 times, but only give him a litte bit cool boiled water and pat him to sleep again. A few night later, he will wake up once and he can sleep back very quick by himself, but remember don't pick the baby up or give the baby any eye contact, otherwise the baby will want you to pick up.

男爵府

積分: 6654

好媽媽勳章 畀面勳章

3#
發表於 09-7-14 17:54 |只看該作者
then what time do you serve him the last milk? so if he wakes up at midnight, will u let him cry now? coz i've also tried from last week, but it's very difficult to control his wake-up time.... and hence the night milk because it depends on the 1st one.

some people teach me to control the serve of the last milk then it's easy to control his wake-up time at night.

原帖由 vianna_ho 於 09-7-14 17:49 發表
My baby now is 7 weeks, I trained him to cut the mid night milk from 6 week, very good result. I read a baby's book and follow the skill and adjust some with my own schedule. I set his feeding time ev ...

別墅

積分: 702

4#
發表於 09-7-14 23:47 |只看該作者

回覆 2# vianna_ho 的文章

Now seems I can adjust my baby girl feeding time between every 3.5 or 4 hours. Her current schedule is 5am/9am/1pm/5pm/9pm/1am - every meal is 140ml.

I need to adjust her first meal to 7am (same as your schedule) so that her last meal would be adjusted to 11pm.

Would you please share your experience how to adjust the baby 1st meal to 7am. Thanks

Another headache is my maid will carry my baby once she cried and this made me mad as I have told her not to do so as this is difficult for me to handle her crying...

首頁

尾頁

跳至