跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 537

發表於 05-1-8 11:21 |顯示全部帖子

PLAYTEX 即棄奶袋奶樽

有canada 朋友 send 左一pack PLAYTEX 即棄奶袋奶樽比我, 但只有一個有推既位(推d風出黎), 其餘幾個都冇, 請問點用呢? ?-( ?-( ?-( 仲有呢隻奶樽是否不需烚只需用熱水洗就可以呢?

請指教!thanks!

伯爵府

積分: 15064

畀面勳章 15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章

發表於 05-1-9 13:44 |顯示全部帖子

Re: PLAYTEX 即棄奶袋奶樽

For the bottle, just wash it with warm soapy water, don't need to boil it. You can easily push out the air you 2 fingers when the milk bottle is full, but if it's only half-fill or less, use the back of a spoon to push the air out, it is only more convenient if there is the handle. I did not buy those bottles with handles.

別墅

發表於 05-1-10 11:23 |顯示全部帖子

Calgary,

謝謝你的指導, 我還想問'奶咀轉駁器'是否都不需烚, 因為我囝不慣用playtex奶咀需加'奶咀轉駁器'用回平時的奶咀.
另外playtex 即棄奶袋奶樽有沒有吸管可以加呢?

thanks!

伯爵府

積分: 15064

畀面勳章 15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章

發表於 05-1-12 03:58 |顯示全部帖子

Hi CHITMIMI - I didn't boil the ring, the cap even the nipples, just wash them in warm soapy water & let dry or in the dishwasher(in Canada). I used the bags to store breast milk & put them in the freezer, my daughter did not like the playtex nipples, i bought NUK nipples for her, it was very similiar to mama's nipples so she likes it. To my knowledge I didn't see any straw type thing for those milk holders, because after all the air in the bag is out, my daughter just hold the bottle straight, walk everywhere & suck directly (just like having a straw). If your baby knows how to use straw, just give your baby training cups to drink. Hope that helps, and hope you understand because I cannot type Chinese in my computer.

別墅

發表於 05-1-12 16:06 |顯示全部帖子

Calgary,

明白曬啦! 唔該!

NUK 奶咀同奶樽夾咩? ?-(

首頁

尾頁

跳至