懷孕前後

跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 197

發表於 05-1-10 17:35 |顯示全部帖子

Anyone try terreform (天妍康)?

I read maganize and see this company. Any mummy try? Good or Bad? Expensive? Please give comment for reference.
Thanks a lot.

複式洋房

積分: 337

發表於 05-1-11 11:12 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Anyone try terreform (天妍康)?

I want to know as well.They have a talk later.
there are two categories : one is $350 per day , the other one is $ 450 per day. sound not cheap.

大宅

積分: 1717

發表於 05-1-11 13:59 |顯示全部帖子

I want to try, but so expensive!!

複式洋房

積分: 275

發表於 05-1-15 10:38 |顯示全部帖子

My classmate tried and recommended Terreform to me. I'll probably order from them as I don't want to engage my elderly mother and mother-in-law in the cooking duties.

I've been to their talk yesterday. Well, nothing special but you get special discount there. I think the concept is very good - the menu sample I got looks good - a lot of variety. My classmates said the taste was not bad too.

複式洋房

積分: 197

發表於 05-1-17 17:38 |顯示全部帖子

Hi pcjai,

How many discount after you attend the talk? And please kindly advise if you try it.

Thanks.

子爵府

積分: 13087

發表於 05-1-17 21:04 |顯示全部帖子

我問過book 30 days 有discount,not cheap, 想知comments

複式洋房

積分: 275

發表於 05-1-17 22:29 |顯示全部帖子

If you attend the talk and then commit your order before a designated date, you will get "buy 10 get 1 free" (so if you order 30 days, you get 33 days).

If you don't attend their talk but you have some of their old customers to refer you, they will give you 5% off.

For details, you might want to visit...
http://www.terreform.com

Hope my info helps!

lolo 寫道:
Hi pcjai,

How many discount after you attend the talk? And please kindly advise if you try it.

Thanks.

子爵府

積分: 13087

發表於 05-1-18 17:37 |顯示全部帖子

最想知道comments,有無姊妹試過?

首頁

尾頁

跳至