跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 180

1#
發表於 05-1-13 10:29 |只看該作者

So angry, pls let me voice out

My stupid ININ made me crazy. it is just a very small matter. Last night, I wanted to pick a pant for my daughter and I found one on the high chair so I asked her why there is pant on high chair, where did you take it. She has no respond at all and last for few seconds. Then I repeated my question again, she still kept silent and stared at me. Oh my god, what happened. I was so angry at that time and started to shoot her. but still no respond. I shouted loudly just like a crazy woman. my daughter came out from room. I was so unhappy to let my daughter see me like this, so I took her to room and talked to the maid again. Still no respond. She really pissed me off, then I asked her to pack her lagguage and leave my place at once. She moved to pack and cried. I asked her why she did not say a word. She said she did not how to answer. Are all inin like this. I went crazy last night. It is not the first time she has no respond. She is like a rice ball. I want to fry her but my mother appreciated that she has not argument and black face (acutally no respond). She signed a resignation letter to me before, I really want to take this chance to sweep her away. poooooooooooor.

伯爵府

積分: 18057

好媽媽勳章

2#
發表於 05-1-13 10:39 |只看該作者

Re: So angry, pls let me voice out

cowcowmama

唔好咁嬲啦, 可能你尋晚心情唔好啦! 其實本來就好少事, 係咪你唔鐘意人地冇聲有氣, 唔應你哩! 我就係啦, 係唔係都有句聲嘛, 最鬼憎人唔出聲. 不過你個工人對你又冇搏咀, 又冇黑面, 可能佢都係比較淋善既人. 算啦! 正一死蠢

大宅

積分: 3772

3#
發表於 05-1-13 11:28 |只看該作者

my experience tells me that

NEVER ASK THEM WHY

JUST tell them what to do

when you ask them why

they don't know how to answer you

(eith they don't want to admit mistakes or they are afraid that their answer can be considered as TALK BACK. Or they just want to make you angry... Nothing is what you want.)

if they talk back

you are angry

if they don't say a word

you are angry too

Now I juts tell them what to do

sometimes I don't even want to hear their explainations

I told my maid that you could be 100% right but you can not work for me... as simply as that

I just want it to be done.....
==========================
Please don't be upset la!

Get another one ASAP.......

男爵府

積分: 5929

4#
發表於 05-1-13 11:35 |只看該作者

真的千萬唔好問點解,因為她們唔會答你點解的。我都很認同這個說法,因為我之前個工人就係這樣了。做錯野問她,她就一定係用對死魚眼似的先望住你,然後再望住自己隻腳,十問十唔應。叫她抬高個頭講野時,個樣嚇死你似的。

因為根本她們唔會講真說話就算真的開口跟你講野。唉...

複式洋房

5#
發表於 05-1-13 11:43 |只看該作者

Hello Summer, Kitty mama,

Thanks a lot for your comfort. Yes, you are right, I don't like people have no repond.

Summer, your experience is 100% correct. I should make the things simple, just give instruction and
not need to hear any explaination and excause. I am looking a new one but takes time. My mother is
protecting her very much these two days. She always persuade me to keep her as she thought she is a kind of honest but stupid maid. Now, I am finding Philipino maid, but not many choices. I got once choice working in Singapore 10 yrs in one family, taking care and bringing up two kids from baby. She is Single and a bit old - 40yrs. How do you think?? any advice??

大宅

積分: 3612

6#
發表於 05-1-13 11:49 |只看該作者

My Inin also keeps silient (like she has hearing problem sometimes). But I repeat my question again and again until she answers it. When she eventually answers my question, she would turn her face the other side (not looking at me). 吹脹!

She gives me black face all the time. So you are not the only one.

:lol:

複式洋房

積分: 394

7#
發表於 05-1-13 12:24 |只看該作者

I think language is the key problem for Indonesian maid. Their English is poor. Luckily that my maid worked in Taiwan for 2 years, so she can speak Mandarin. We don't have language problem, at least she gives me response.
:-)

男爵府

積分: 5929

8#
發表於 05-1-13 14:25 |只看該作者

monicay

就算曉聽曉講,一到緊張關頭就扮唔曉聽唔曉講的。

我對工人已經學會唔會去問點解,唔會問原因,如果做錯了就要跟她說清楚。要她清楚明白我的instruction,我唔會理會她的反應,因為已經唔重要了。點樣知道她明白我的instruction,如果有下一次發生,你就要俾verbal warning她羅,久而久之她就算表面無反應,但只要她之後實行就得了。其實我開頭很反對成日用warning這樣武器的,但如果你唔用,個工人就會覺得no big deal,所以我同她講得很清楚,3次verbal warning,一封warning letter,如此這般她收夠三封信就pack and go,不是講笑的,那麼她就會take it more serious去做每一樣野。但當中要獎罸分明,不可以老是指責她,我要讓她明白做事有對與不對,有黑有白的。

唔知work唔work,因為我第一個工人時無做過,已經係第二個新的工人。希望一切都有一個新的開始。

禁止發言

積分: 57

9#
發表於 05-1-13 14:30 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

男爵府

積分: 8636

10#
發表於 05-1-13 14:46 |只看該作者

我個印印又係咁, 巳工作了年幾, 以前鬧佢永遠都係冇答案, 真係搞到自己好似癲婆咁鬧佢, 但係佢依然都係冇反應的, 吹賬!! 依家好d, 有答案比你, 但一聽就知係費話, 真係唔問好過問; 所以我開始學識唔好問咁多, 淨係叫佢做, 唔好等佢地自己安排幾時做, 因為佢地係一個機器人!! :mrgreen:

伯爵府

積分: 18682

好媽媽勳章

11#
發表於 05-1-13 14:48 |只看該作者

CowCowMaMa,

我忠告妳唔好請個40歲菲傭, 果菲傭十年都唔轉工, 一定蠢到不得了. 我請依家個bun bun, 佢都同一個僱主在新加坡做咗五年, 我滿心以為佢會o麥都識. 點知到我家中, o麥都唔識, 唔識摺衫/摺被, 又唔識 ironing, 自已個性格又好自我, 愛駁咀, 佢話係新加坡唔駛做咁多嘢喎, 靜係做照顧個仔仔&清潔, 佢仲話新加坡的人工是香港的1/3. 比佢都激到嘔血.

你簡個工人, 成四十歲, 好老o家啦! 分分鐘周身病痛; 而且做咗十年工, 未必會接受你的家規. 我怕你好似我咁, 比佢激到嘔血, 唔好請佢啦!

複式洋房

12#
發表於 05-1-13 16:39 |只看該作者

Maiway,

Thank you for your advice. I have same feeling with you. I will turn down the offer.

Thank you very much for those who comfort me. This is a big lesson to me.

I also thank the one who asked me to change the maid because of my low EQ. I hope you are the one with high EQ and enjoy your life with your maid.

首頁

尾頁

跳至