發表於 05-1-19 01:08 |只看該作者

Re: 請問有無仔女買保險和教育基金?

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

大宅

積分: 3218

3#
發表於 05-1-19 05:55 |只看該作者

i bought the education fund for my boy since he's 6 months old (now he's six years old). during these few years, i haven't received any ignoring calls from my agent.

by the way, the fund was bought by me (under my name); as if i die before the end of the funding period (18 years), the insurance company will continue to contribute until my boy turns to 18. my husband or other relatives do not have the responsibility to pay for it. sounds good la! (choy... let's keep my fingers cross)

actually, there're other benefits like automatically turn the education fund into life insurance as if my boy doesn't need to money when he's 18 etc. etc. i'm sorry i forgot the details.

please pm me if u're interested.
tigerboy - born in october 1998 - i'm proud to be his mama!

複式洋房

積分: 219

4#
發表於 05-1-19 13:10 |只看該作者

My hubby has bought an life insurance (under Chartered Bank) for my BB & I'll buy an education fund (Manulife) for her later.

珍珠宮

積分: 32937

好媽媽勳章

5#
發表於 05-1-19 14:57 |只看該作者

when my son was 4mths old, i have bought 保險和教育基金for him lar. 個agent係我個friend, 所以有咩update/賺錢計劃, 佢第一時間就會inform me ga lar
大少, 二小姐, 請問有乜FUN庫呀.

大宅

積分: 4774

2024年龍年勳章 醒目開學勳章

6#
發表於 05-1-19 15:00 |只看該作者

佢一世生我就幫佢買左教育基金&醫療計畫la

別墅

積分: 847

7#
發表於 05-1-19 16:20 |只看該作者

Recently, I bought a life insurance and education fund for my son at Heng Seng Bank (under my name). As before I listen too many co. to sell their proposal and fund returnable end of the period ->>17 years old. Finally, my husband and I decided to buy it through the bank which provide our confidence and reasonable of the money return. And, the agent is very professional and well knowledge. Good!!!
我中文名學勤,英文名係Howard,香港山頂嘉諾撒醫院面世。 27/7/2005-weight:12.9kg, height:86cm 17/9/2005 - weight:13.5kg, height:89cm 1/4/2006 - weight:14.3kg, height:93cm

男爵府

積分: 9345

8#
發表於 05-1-19 17:16 |只看該作者

Szechwan 寫道:
請各位問有無幫仔女買保險和教育基金,
我想幫仔仔和女女買,但是又怕agent永不放氣
精神,不繼call我,因為過去曾經有不愉快的事情發生過,使我不願接近保險agent。

我因為好怕煩,所以同銀行買

民房

積分: 18

9#
發表於 05-1-20 01:12 |只看該作者

Hi Szechwan,
我覺得agent個人質素最重要,是否以客户福利為先或是為自已利益為重,但是近年都有好多有經驗banker轉到Insurance Company做財富管理,雖然佢哋都產品都是以保單為本,我本人覺得佢哋和傳统來自不同行業的agent都有D不同,因為我以前都有你的經驗,使我有點不安。
我最近就找了以前banker叫Jumbo,她轉到Insurance Company做財富管理,她幫我做了一份詳細財富報告給我,她又專業地為我分析現時情况,介紹綜合計劃給我,
她亦有解綜合計劃好處,她也有說明我有機會風險,我以前D agent都沒站在我立塲想。加上,她教仔女方法有時幫到我教仔,所以決定找佢幫我,關於財富管理 :-P

民房

積分: 3

10#
發表於 05-1-21 02:07 |只看該作者

Murry,
你都jumbo客呢!我都是她的客人,佢真真為客角出發,
你會唔有這個感覺呢。

Murry 寫道:
Hi Szechwan,
我覺得agent個人質素最重要,是否以客户福利為先或是為自已利益為重,但是近年都有好多有經驗banker轉到Insurance Company做財富管理,雖然佢哋都產品都是以保單為本,我本人覺得佢哋和傳统來自不同行業的agent都有D不同,因為我以前都有你的經驗,使我有點不安。
我最近就找了以前banker叫Jumbo,她轉到Insurance Company做財富管理,她幫我做了一份詳細財富報告給我,她又專業地為我分析現時情况,介紹綜合計劃給我,
她亦有解綜合計劃好處,她也有說明我有機會風險,我以前D agent都沒站在我立塲想。加上,她教仔女方法有時幫到我教仔,所以決定找佢幫我,關於財富管理 :-P

民房

積分: 7

11#
發表於 05-1-22 01:57 |只看該作者

Katyzee ,
你覺得Jumbo咁有經驗又幫到手,
請你PM佢聯給我。Thanks

多謝!Jumb真的好細心幫我做全性分析,而且她改变了我對這行感覺。她真是十分nice。我感覺到她幫我做這個建議
都站着我的需要出發。

首頁