跳至

首頁

尾頁

民房

積分: 18

發表於 05-1-27 17:24 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 先天性心臟病

kakamimi
My daughter is now 14-month old. She takes medicine since VSD was found 20 days from the birth.
It seems better and better in her case. But everytime when I ask the doctor should we stop the medicine, they often tell me the portion is too small and it won't cause too much side effect. But you know this is not the 補品. We definitely don't know my daughter to rely on it. So I'm wondering should we consult the private doctor to get second opinion.
How much the consultation fee charged by Dr Lo Lok-sing ? If consulted, will my daughter do any detailed checking like ultra-sound at the first visit ?
[URL="http://www.uploadimages.net/show.php?img=444531DSCN0989.JPG"][/img]http://img1.uploadimages.net/thumbs/tn_444531DSCN0989.JPG[/img][/URL]

別墅

積分: 646

發表於 05-1-27 21:31 |顯示全部帖子

heddylaw:
sorry 我家有D事,遲些再Call你。 :cry: :cry: :cry:

複式洋房

積分: 286

發表於 05-1-27 23:35 |顯示全部帖子

tsznok, nglee,
多謝你哋鼓勵同祝福!

nglee,
請問, 做手術前需要甚麼預備嗎? (例如飲加仍素奶粉, 或者維他命, 魚干油等)請賜教, Thanks!

複式洋房

積分: 172

發表於 05-1-28 00:28 |顯示全部帖子

honeybabybee,

記得保重身體呀!唔係你爸爸有事嘛? ?-( ,你有時間先call我呢!O.K.

水晶宮

積分: 59997

畀面勳章 貢獻勳章 環保接龍勳章 大廚勳章

發表於 05-1-28 00:40 |顯示全部帖子

honeybabybee 寫道:
heddylaw:
sorry 我家有D事,遲些再Call你。 :cry: :cry: :cry:

honeybabybee,
保重ar~
支持你n你的家人 :wink:

tsznok,
你B好可愛 :wink:

複式洋房

積分: 370

發表於 05-1-28 09:34 |顯示全部帖子

Do you mind give me more details of Dr Lo Lok Sing. Thanks!

複式洋房

積分: 118

發表於 05-1-28 10:07 |顯示全部帖子

I really have no idea about the medicine intake. If you wish, you may seek second advice from the private doctor.

Dr Lo Lok-sing charged me $4,000 - $5,000 at my daughter's first consultation. A full echo was conducted. I however did not follow up checking with him thereafter because my daughter is having routine check at Granham now. And, I am hesistate to let her taking 'tim tim' for echo test.

However, I will consult private doctor probably late this year to do an echo test as Granham did not do so for my daughter since she's one. I will probably consult Dr. LEUNG Ping instead of Dr. LO Lok-sing. In fact, their experience and professionalism are comparable. But, Dr. LEUNG Ping's equipment will be more advanced and to my understanding he charged about $2,000 to $3,000. Dr. LEUNG Ping is younger than Dr. LO and both are very famous in the paediatric heart consulation. You may check the number of Dr. LO and Dr. LEUNG via 1083. Both clinics are in Central.

別墅

積分: 731

發表於 05-1-28 11:37 |顯示全部帖子

Kakamimi, Exactly, our cases are very similar. Both ML and Grantham said the chance for self recovery is extremely low. The ‘miracle’ was discovered by ML when I took him for a check up b4 I buy life insurance for him. ML checked him (by echo) for over 25 mins and confirmed that to me. He said he took so long bcos he did not believe as well. He told me that my son’s case was the 2-3 cases (at most) he ever see can self-recover. He knew only one case so far can “fully” self-recover for his over 20 yrs in this field. Thanks God for that. So miracles can always happen, be optimistic.

Re the “甜甜” u mentioned, r u referring to the medicine that helps the baby to sleep so that we can carry out the echo checking? If so, yes, my son took it. I think it is OK as long as ML prescribe for him. Similar medicine was given by Grantham in my last echo checking, but I was quite unhappy then bcos they didn’t wait until my son fell asleep and carry out the checking. The reason was “we are about to off so let’s start now”. I just asked will it effect the results if he’s still awake and he came back “it will be OK as long as we just do it very briefly”. I was very disappointed about their attitude but I have no feeling at all as I know the “miracle” from ML b4 but just want them to confirm. Of course, they have no comments and just said “stable”.

Wow! Dr Lo is so expensive ah! Since my son’s first consultation to ML is in Canossa Hospital when he was born (ML was his first Pd), I didn’t know what’s the first consultation charges. FYI, ML charge $1K for consultation and $2.5K for echo not incl medicine.

複式洋房

積分: 111

發表於 05-1-28 15:57 |顯示全部帖子

marscayc,

仔仔做手術之前, 我們沒有任何預備(除了祈禱), 沒有給他任何補品, 因為根本沒有想到! 只是在他做完手術後, 給他吃了一些燕窩, 放進粥裡一起吃, 加起來吃了不夠一兩.

你小朋友幾時做手術? 有消息告訴我好嗎? 為你們祈禱!

複式洋房

積分: 220

發表於 05-1-28 19:25 |顯示全部帖子

tsznok,
你個仔仔可以食咁多野都好好家啦..我仔仔一日食4餐,2餐4安奶,其餘2餐有時食2份1粥仔,有時食2份1個飽,有時食3份1飯仔,俾多d都唔食.....有時仲食少1餐....唉!不過我都知道食野冇得迫架啦,不過同醫生講,醫生都冇話他食得少.....
我依家有俾我仔仔食寶嬰丹,我想問你們有冇俾你們既bb食呀?其實食唔食得家? ?-(
~~我係10月12日出世~~ :-P :-P

複式洋房

積分: 286

發表於 05-1-29 21:27 |顯示全部帖子

nglee,
我囝囝將於2月14日在葛亮洪覆診, 每次想定好多問題預備問醫生, 但每次照完超聲波後, 總係乜都問唔出, 希望今次報告會好d, 覆診後我會第一時間告訴你, 希望你比d議建我, thanks!

複式洋房

積分: 118

發表於 05-1-31 16:45 |顯示全部帖子

Geoffrey Mama,

Thanks for your sharing and encouragement.
As Granham didn't conduct echo check for my daughter during her previous two examinations. I just wonder if the situation has been changed. But, I know that the 'sound' is still there and quite significant. Anyway, I will keep hoping for miracle.
Oh, have you successfully bought the life insurance for Geoffrey? I am also thinking about it.
Probably I will consult ML later this year as I am having the second baby right now and will deliver in April.

複式洋房

積分: 111

發表於 05-1-31 20:55 |顯示全部帖子

QBABY,

我仔仔BB時, 我有給他吃保嬰丹. 起初也不敢給他吃, 後來聽同事說, 她女兒初生時晚上常哭, 後來吃了保嬰丹就沒事了. 她認為吃保嬰丹沒問題, 就算沒有什麼大用, 也不會有什麼大害.
後來我想想, 保嬰丹既是中國傳統嬰兒藥, 歷史悠久, 這麼久還沒聽說過有什麼問題, 所以應該可以吃吧! 買大廠出的就更安心d.

別墅

積分: 646

發表於 05-2-1 01:27 |顯示全部帖子

Joy
2月1號啦,我都好緊張呀,希望有個好結果,Good Luck

複式洋房

發表於 05-2-1 02:22 |顯示全部帖子

nglee ,
我依家俾我個仔食仁安堂保嬰丹,唔知萛唔萛大廠呢??
你俾你仔仔食係食邊隻呀??咁食邊隻又會好d呢??
多謝你既回覆

水晶宮

積分: 59997

畀面勳章 貢獻勳章 環保接龍勳章 大廚勳章

發表於 05-2-1 21:45 |顯示全部帖子

joy,

點ar??結果順利ma??? :wink: 好緊張too~

我都係今個月15號派成績表ar 都緊張都水

QBABY
仁安堂保嬰丹都係大藥廠..我就食余仁生

honeybabybee,
你家裡都事好點MA
多多保重~

複式洋房

發表於 05-2-2 02:33 |顯示全部帖子

咁都好d...冇咁擔心....
thanks你呀....

子爵府

積分: 12241

發表於 05-2-2 09:49 |顯示全部帖子

報告

honeybabybee, connie, 多謝你地關心呀,
I have good news ------ 冇事呀. :-P :-P :-P
昨天11:00入院, 等到下午3:45pm才照, 我當時好緊張,
心中不斷祈禱..... 終於醫生話冇事, 我開心到喊左出來.

connie, 其它mami,
原來心臟雜音不一定係心功能有事, 可以是血流過血管的聲, 原來mami個心有事, 都不一定會遺傳到個baby, 大家都要加油呀. good luck!!!!

我現在等5月3日覆診, 等個驗血報告, 希望都係一切正常啦. :-P

報告完畢

Connie,
記住帶奶粉等必需品入院呀, 原來要搞好耐, 唔係即時照, 照完也要等醒左才走得.
我係天天豬, 爸爸媽媽好愛我呀!

民房

積分: 18

發表於 05-2-2 10:06 |顯示全部帖子

Joy,恭喜曬! :-P
[URL="http://www.uploadimages.net/show.php?img=444531DSCN0989.JPG"][/img]http://img1.uploadimages.net/thumbs/tn_444531DSCN0989.JPG[/img][/URL]

珍珠宮

積分: 39053

牛年勳章 醒目開學勳章

發表於 05-2-2 10:27 |顯示全部帖子

我姑姐的第一個仔一出世無耐就要做一次手術(隔代遺傳的先天性心漏加埋......(唔記得係乜,總是大件事),其間醫生話到YR2要做第二次手術(好似係搭橋),點知BB到 YR1.5時一次栟發症發燒就咁去左,我重好記得我姑姐響醫院度抱住死左O既BB打電話喊住同我講......每次想起我都很難過會流淚...

現在我姑姐的第二個仔都YR7了,幸運地很正常沒有問題,所以她不會再博生多件,因為壓力太大了~~~

有先天性心臟病O既BB祝早日康復,快高長大

首頁

尾頁

跳至