發表於 05-1-19 15:28 |只看該作者

英國生BB

我想問吓如果係UK生BB會唔會好麻煩呀??? 同埋費用要幾多呀???

子爵府

積分: 11547

2#
發表於 05-1-19 16:10 |只看該作者

Re: 英國生BB

以我所知, 如果媽媽本身唔係英國居民, 她在英國所生的bb都唔可以入英籍架, 如果想個小朋友入籍就要等10年, 但晌加拿大同美國生就可以即刻幫佢哋入籍喇! 至於費用方面我就唔係太清楚喇, 英國公民就應該係free嘅or好似香港d公立醫院咁平!

複式洋房

積分: 120

3#
發表於 05-1-19 16:29 |只看該作者

我老公係英國公民黎架...如果係UK生係唔係一樣可以咁平同埋BB即刻入藉呀???

等待驗證會員

積分: 16753

4#
發表於 05-1-20 07:15 |只看該作者

sweetbb 寫道:

Hi sweetbb,

My husband has UK passport, and my girls have got their UK passport from they were born.

民房

積分: 5

5#
發表於 05-1-21 21:42 |只看該作者

Hi,sweetbb

I think if your husband is British resident, then your baby can also get the UK passport, this is what I believe. If you want to make sure, then you can try to ask at the law centre in China Town if you have any chance to go there. I do not have the phone number or address right now, if you need it, I may try to find out for you.

You do not need to pay anything if you are going to give birth in a local hospital, not private one. I have a friend who had a baby in about 2-3 months ago, she was not UK resident, but her husband had permit to work here, she did not pay any fee at the hospitial and her son got the UK birth certifiate. I don't think they are planning to go back to HK soon, so the baby had no passport at present. I hope this help. :-P

複式洋房

積分: 120

6#
發表於 05-1-24 10:04 |只看該作者

joannawen ,,,,can you tell me that the law centre in China Town address ?

民房

積分: 10

7#
發表於 05-4-17 22:20 |只看該作者

sweetbb 寫道:

因為你老公係英國公民,妳可以去post office攞份for英國公民申請passport既表格黎填.我都係咁同我bb攞passport架.佢會同daddy一様成為英國公民架.係英國生bb係唔洗錢ga!

複式洋房

積分: 320

8#
發表於 05-4-20 20:43 |只看該作者

Hi joannawen,

I'm a british citizen who is married to a H.K guy and is working in H.K. As my pregnancy is thru IVF in Hong Kong, I was wondering if I give birth to my baby in H.K, is the baby still entitled to being a british citizen or does my baby need to follow my husband citizenship in H.K.
Many Thanks
EllaYu

別墅

積分: 779

9#
發表於 05-5-27 03:19 |只看該作者

My husband is British citizen, after we get married, I also applied to be a British citizen and our kids are also British citizen, holding British passport, have the right to live in Britain and EEC countries.

Re your case, I think your kids are also entitled to be British citizen, but you can call British Embassy to check further. :-P
[

別墅

積分: 643

10#
發表於 05-6-24 23:50 |只看該作者

if either one of parent is a british citizen, then BB is entitled to british citizenship automatically no matter where BB was born.
BUT-- if you are british citizen holding british passport, but have been working and living in HK for a long time (ie your home is here in HK), then if you want to give birth to BB in UK, you still have to pay a fee, because NHS (like HA in HK) will know that if you registered with a GP there, and they know that you don't have intention to stay in UK after giving birth, then they will ask you to pay even you are british citizen. Unless you and your husband move to UK and provide them with job details and home address, then they allow you to give birth free of charge in UK. i know it's weird but that's just what happened.

首頁

尾頁

跳至