急!!開始少奶水,點好?

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

男爵府

積分: 7995

發表於 05-1-19 21:37 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 急!!開始少奶水,點好?

Hi! 樹熊媽媽,
because you don't directly breastfed baby & always offer formular, your milk supply will drop very fast and eventually, you will not have milk .

since your baby is still young- 2 weeks, you can adjust your baby again and teach him how to suck.
also, don't offer bottle at this time, as he has nipple confusion, take the baby to health center to learn how to directly feed again, the only best way to stimulate your milk duct increase milk supply is
to directly feed frequently, for new born , should feed at least 10-12 times everyday.

男爵府

積分: 7995

發表於 05-1-19 21:37 |顯示全部帖子

Hi! 樹熊媽媽,
because you don't directly breastfed baby & always offer formular, your milk supply will drop very fast and eventually, you will not have milk .

since your baby is still young- 2 weeks, you can adjust your baby again and teach him how to suck.
also, don't offer bottle at this time, as he has nipple confusion, take the baby to health center to learn how to directly feed again, the only best way to stimulate your milk duct increase milk supply is
to directly feed frequently, for new born , should feed at least 10-12 times everyday.

大宅

積分: 1317

發表於 05-1-19 21:50 |顯示全部帖子

我都係咁
之前一日泵到6安(早與晚)
依家好勤力地一日泵四五次,每次都係得2安
我試過手泵,電泵同雙泵,但都係冇乜用
下星期要開工啦
我好擔心會冇奶

大宅

積分: 1317

發表於 05-1-19 21:57 |顯示全部帖子

請問我依家個bb有二個月大啦
唔係好肯埋身吃
每次泵
左邊有1.5-2安
但右邊得0.5
有冇方法改善
我今日喂左佢成2個鐘
但佢依然哭
最後都係要開奶俾佢
飲左成6安
我有d氣餒 :cry:

大宅

積分: 3684

發表於 05-1-19 21:58 |顯示全部帖子

樹熊媽咪
因為你bb還小, 如果你唔多d直接埋身餵的話, 少左刺激自然會漸小奶, 為何要全泵出來? bb不肯啜你嗎? 當佢慣左用奶樽, 乳頭混淆可能唔肯再啜你啊!

洋房

積分: 63

發表於 05-1-19 22:17 |顯示全部帖子

要比佢多d啜, 才會多奶.
飲多d牛奶+湯水
1. 木瓜魚尾湯--通乳健胃
2. 木瓜花生大棗湯--增加乳汁
3. 花生豬腳湯--補乳通肺
4. 鲩魚尾湯--補充乳汁
5. 豬腳蓮藕鱆魚湯--通乳補血
一定要堅持餵人奶呀!

子爵府

積分: 13356

發表於 05-1-20 09:20 |顯示全部帖子

不埋身餵很難保持奶量的, 不能只pump出來餵bb, 一定要係咁比佢啜, 又會愈來愈多奶的.
[img align=left]http://www.pau.com.hk/liwood/IMG_0764.gif[/img]Liwood Ma Ma [url=liwood.pau.com.hk/gallery]MyBB Album[/url] [email protected]

大宅

積分: 1986

發表於 05-1-20 09:38 |顯示全部帖子

Try not to pump as it 's better to directly feed your baby. I wonder if your position for feeding your baby is correct or not. When my boy was around 2 months old, he also cried a lot as I believe he did not drink the milk smoothily. Maybe it 's better to let the nurse at the clinic to guide you first. Correct postion, baby can drink more and you can have more milk. I remembered I fed my boy 10-12 times daily during that time.

Also, try your best not to use formular vicious circle.

別墅

積分: 868

發表於 05-1-30 18:29 |顯示全部帖子

agree with other mama,....

you'd better let you bb 埋身食 more and more so as to stimulate more milk's production

i'm a working mama in daytime and i just use the pump when i'm in the office.

after i return home, i'll let my bb埋身食 and actually, i don't like to pump milk ka....

and for sat, and sun, also do the same thing ..埋身食 totally and i found that on mon, i can pump more milk ka...

also, try to quit formula milk la...let you bb know that only mama milk can offer and your bb will know the there's no choice except mama milk...

i think this may help you to prodcue more milk ka...
this's true for the principle " feeding on demand"...

see if it can help
cheers

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;10724;53/st/20040521/n/Chloe/k/023c/age.png

禁止訪問

積分: 2762

發表於 05-1-30 22:49 |顯示全部帖子

首頁

尾頁

跳至
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登入 | 註冊