首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 3426

好媽媽勳章

1#
發表於 05-1-22 20:40 |只看該作者

Urgent! Need good Eng maid

My maid will end contract in Feb/Mar. Have any mom can introduce good English speaking maid ? We are simple family. a couple and a 2-year old child.

民房

積分: 9

2#
發表於 05-1-27 12:26 |只看該作者

Re: Urgent! Need good Eng maid

If the maid can be available at end Mar or early Apr, is it OK for you ? Her spoken English is very good. If yes, please let me know your email and I will provide you more information.

大宅

積分: 1706

3#
發表於 05-1-27 15:33 |只看該作者

cwhk,

We are a couple and have a 2 months bb.
Could your maid take care of new born bb? Is your maid a good servant?

If so, could you provide me more information.

民房

4#
發表於 05-1-27 22:59 |只看該作者

The maid can speak very well English but no experience to take care a new born baby. If someone look for a maid to take care a kid at least over 2 years old, she should be able to handle.

別墅

積分: 637

5#
發表於 05-1-27 23:22 |只看該作者

I'm interested. Can you PM the informtion to me. eg. age, simple background of the maid and contact number.

BTW, why do you give her up?

伯爵府

積分: 18372

6#
發表於 05-1-28 00:17 |只看該作者

hi cwhk
i m interested too, she is bun bun, right? how long she work for you? why u don't need her now

複式洋房

積分: 129

7#
發表於 05-1-28 12:10 |只看該作者

Dear cwhk,
I've a 3 years old child & urgently need a maid because my currently maid will leave us on early Feb. Please PM details, thanks!

民房

8#
發表於 05-1-28 23:50 |只看該作者

The maid is bun bun, age early twenty. She will be released in Mar.

Good side: can speak good English with kid, cooking OK, won't give you bad face, no borrow money record as of now.

Bad side: clean up and tidiness fair, need to guide to do house works, no experience to take care new born baby.

In the past, she just take care one kid 5yrs old and she is able to handle it. However, we just have another baby and it's difficult for her to manage it.

If you are looking for a bun bun to take care only one kid (few years old is better) and a simple family, she will be OK and the kid can learn better English from her.

If interest, please leave me your email address and I will contact you at end Feb.

洋房

積分: 37

9#
發表於 05-1-30 01:00 |只看該作者

cwhk

Pls also PM the info to me. Thanks.

Christymummy

大宅

好媽媽勳章

10#
發表於 05-1-30 16:56 |只看該作者

Thanks, please check PM.

別墅

積分: 547

11#
發表於 05-1-30 17:33 |只看該作者

I have my maid to recommend too!

I have two maids before for my husband had a surgery and I just had a new born baby but now I don't work so I will only keep my old maid and let the new one to leave ( she stayed with me for 6 months and she is my old maid's sister-in-law).

1. She is 28 yrs old bun bun. She speaks good English. She can take good care of new born baby ( I think that my mom had trained her well thought she didn't work before but she has her own 2 children, 3 yrs and 6 yrs old)

2. At first she missed her family a lot. But now when I told her that she will leave us on Mar. 6 and she told me that she really wants to work in HK for her kids. So I think that she now knows what she is here for.

3. She is tidy and clean but needs to work under instruction first and she is now working more independently.

4. She is also willing to work on holiday. ( I paid her $120 for the holiday).

I really feel sorry to let her go because she works hard and cares my baby very much so that's why I am willing to recommend her.

Please pm me if you want to have interview with her.

大宅

好媽媽勳章

12#
發表於 05-1-30 20:58 |只看該作者

Hi Lynn,
Please check PM. Thanks

複式洋房

積分: 129

13#
發表於 05-1-31 13:27 |只看該作者

Dear Lynn,
Please PM details to me as I want to interview her as soon as possible, thanks!

洋房

積分: 74

14#
發表於 05-1-31 21:45 |只看該作者

煩請pm菲菲資料我, thanks

ehjrklg

首頁

尾頁

跳至