母乳餵哺

跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 419

發表於 05-1-24 15:11 |顯示全部帖子

泵不到奶

雖然我埋身係夠奶餵BB, 但係泵就泵不夠... 每次泵得2-3oz就無奶出, 但用手擠就重有得c, BB吸吮亦都有得出. 請問點先可以泵埋D奶出來?

大宅

積分: 4221

發表於 05-1-24 21:09 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 泵不到奶

如果初初泵奶,泵到2-3oz,就算不錯了.

你是用哪一款泵的呢?
最好選擇近似BB吸吮的奶泵.
有助產乳.

另一方面,每次泵奶都要有耐心,即使看不見泵柱,都要用心再泵幾分鐘,以刺激催乳,不要一見無奶出就停手.

複式洋房

發表於 05-1-25 04:24 |顯示全部帖子

多謝你的鼓勵~

我是用Medela的電泵, 大概泵了10多次...

提高power可否刺激多D奶出, 這會否使受乳頭損?

每次泵奶應否泵清乳房?

子爵府

積分: 10471

發表於 05-1-25 08:58 |顯示全部帖子

Noelor
You may try "Avent" manual pump, it's really good although just manual. I've tried 3 types before
- Medela Electrical : very painful (when you adjust the volume to high, will very very painful.
- Pigeon Electrical : disable (at least to me)
- Avent

Avent : it's easier to handle.

男爵府

積分: 5934

2011至尊種植勳章

發表於 05-1-25 09:56 |顯示全部帖子

noelor,
你可以試邊餵邊泵.
最近我泵奶時, 有噴奶反射的次數少了:cry: 感覺乳房仍漲和重, 應該還有很多奶, 但就是泵不出. 這時我會抱bb埋身餵, 然後邊餵邊泵. bb開始吸吮後, 很快便再有噴奶反射, 可以泵多2-3oz奶!!
(如果不邊餵邊泵, 可能要等10-20分鐘才會再有噴奶反射. :-| )

大宅

積分: 1986

發表於 05-1-25 10:01 |顯示全部帖子

When you are at home and feed your baby for the whole day, it is not eay to pump much milk. Pump and feed at the same time can get more milk. Unfortunately my boy doesn't let me do this. He will yell and cry. So, I wake up during midnight. He does not drink that frequently and I can have more milk. Also, when I go to work, nearly 4-5 hours after apart ( I feed him before going to work), I can have 7-8oz milk. Actually, it takes time for your body to regulate your milk supply. When you pump at similar time each day, the amount is more stable. But, make sure to express the milk as much as you can so that your body will generate more next time.

I learn how to squeeze the milk by hand from bk. After using the 2 pumps at the same time (nearly 6 oz), I squeeze it by hand. Sometimes, I have the reflex and I can get 1-1.5oz more (total 15-16 oz, 2 pumpings a day))

男爵府

積分: 8476

發表於 05-1-25 11:54 |顯示全部帖子

如果全日埋身餵, 邊餵邊泵我都最多都係得2oz, 但朝早 (因冇night feeding又冇起身泵) 會多d, 不過都係得4oz :-(

FlorashleyTim,
I will try squeeze by hand today after pumping, see if i can get more. how long do you pump+squeeze each time?

複式洋房

發表於 05-1-25 12:38 |顯示全部帖子

多謝大家的建議~ 我會嘗試定時D泵奶, 希望可以增加乳量
:-P

但係重想問下, 返工前要點樣準備足夠的奶汁比BB? 我返9到6, 我估要大概5瓶奶(3-4oz)先夠. 如果我每日泵2瓶, o係米要1or2星期前泵定?

我奶奶成日不信我返工後都可以泵夠奶餵BB, 話不夠奶要補奶粉... 我話好多人都可以繼續100%餵人奶, 她也不信... 最慘的是老公都不支持我... 事實上如果BB不夠吃的話, 我都不介意補奶粉, 但現在無人支持我的想法, 真係好大壓力呢...
:cry:

大宅

積分: 1187

發表於 05-1-25 13:07 |顯示全部帖子

我用NUK的電PUMP, 剛試了泵1oz, 但覺得有d剌痛,同埋見到乳頭脹了, 這個情況是否正常?

大宅

發表於 05-1-25 14:28 |顯示全部帖子

niklaus903 寫道:
如果全日埋身餵, 邊餵邊泵我都最多都係得2oz, 但朝早 (因冇night feeding又冇起身泵) 會多d, 不過都係得4oz :-(

FlorashleyTim,
I will try squeeze by hand today after pumping, see if i can get more. how long do you pump+squeeze each time?

niklaus903,
I nearly spend 45 minutes to pump and squeeze.

1/ Massage more first so that the milk can run through the glands more smoothily (put the pump under the nipples so collect the drops)

2/ Pump until no more reflex( 1-2 reflex usually)

3/ Use hand to squeeze. Massage for a while and then squeeze. If there is reflex , you can feel the pressure and the milk can come out in jets.

Read the article from 擠奶方法) At the beginning, I squeezed incorrectly and felt painful.

大宅

發表於 05-1-25 14:40 |顯示全部帖子

noelor,

Don't worry. Originally, I also worried that I did not have enough milk for my boy. Finally, I can still breastfeed him totally until now.

You have to start storing milk 2.5-2 weeks before going back to work. At the beginning, it's hard to pump much milk because you feed your baby directly all the time.

So, I try to pump out the milk during midnights or after each meal. Actually, pump and feed at the same time can get more milk. You may use Avent manual pump. Get it ready. When it's time to feed your baby, pump also.

At the start, you may need to save the milk bit by bit. When you 've been breastfeeding for some time, you can produce more milk.

Remember to drink more water/ milk/ soup. It really works. Drink before and after each feeding.

We will definitely support you til the end as we are breastfeeding mothers, too, who know and understand your difficulties.

大宅

發表於 05-1-25 14:43 |顯示全部帖子

The nipple will become swollen after each pumping. So, when you just start pumping, don't pump for so long so as to avoid getting injured. But, now I spend at least 45 minutes for pumping each time. I just got used to it.

大宅

發表於 05-1-25 23:53 |顯示全部帖子

好的奶泵應該不會令乳頭刺痛的.

每次泵奶都要泵清.才能刺激催乳.
BB一定夠奶吃的.

BB滿月後開始泵奶作儲備.每次也許只得1-2oz,甚或更少.
不必擔心,一點一滴的儲存起來吧!

近日我奶量驟降.每次泵奶,最多只泵到1oz.
儲幾天才夠一瓶奶.
母乳就是這樣儲起來的.

禁止發言

積分: 2833

發表於 05-1-27 15:48 |顯示全部帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

大宅

發表於 05-1-27 21:01 |顯示全部帖子

letitbee,
關於儲奶的問題,可以參考Glad整理的資料庫.

以下是我自己的做法,給你參考.
泵出來如果不足一瓶,便放在雪櫃下格.待冷卻後再放在冰箱中.

下一次泵奶,再用新奶瓶,泵出來後放在雪櫃下格.冷卻後倒入冰箱中尚有未滿的奶瓶中.

如果奶瓶用完(我只有8個奶瓶),就用奶袋.
每次泵奶,都用乾淨已消毒的奶瓶和奶泵.

大宅

積分: 1745

發表於 05-1-28 12:48 |顯示全部帖子

hi!

我有一個avent的泵奶器, 但我不太懂使用它, 因覺得其吸的力度不能泵出, 可能之前使用過電泵, 其效果很理想, 如有人有用開AVENT的泵, 可否分享其心得 :mrgreen:

別墅

積分: 958

發表於 05-1-28 15:51 |顯示全部帖子

我都遇到同一個問題, 有冇人可以幫忙?

amyng 寫道:
hi!

我有一個avent的泵奶器, 但我不太懂使用它, 因覺得其吸的力度不能泵出, 可能之前使用過電泵, 其效果很理想, 如有人有用開AVENT的泵, 可否分享其心得 :mrgreen:

大宅

發表於 05-1-28 18:37 |顯示全部帖子

amyng 寫道:
hi!

YOu should use Avent manual pump when you feed at the same time or with other pump. It is because it requires reflex action to express more milk. When I use Avent manual alone, it is difficult to express the milk. But, when I use it with Medela mini electric (I use 2 pumps at the office), the milk comes out like a sprinkle.

大宅

發表於 05-1-28 20:37 |顯示全部帖子

迪男媽媽,amyng,

Avent奶泵相當好用.是否確定配件都安裝正確呢?
我試過泵不到奶,是因為安裝不正確.
其中一個小圓星星要向上.(通常是這個配件裝錯)

如果安妥,感覺就如同BB吸吮.只有輕微拉扯的感覺,不會刺痛.
奶柱會由少到多射出.
當然,BB親自吸吮效果會更佳.

首頁