我想我討厭 討厭驕傲的你 
也討厭美好 美好的那個你 
於是我要自己假裝討厭你 
那麼你就捨不得離我而去

複式洋房

積分: 394

發表於 05-1-28 11:28 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 見工

Just keep calm and be natural when you go to interview. Sometimes you will feel that whether they like you or not during the conversation, for example if they are eager to know your salry expectation & date of availability in the 2nd interview, then your chance will be higher.

I hate the job interview which requires me to do a written test. As I am looking for managerial position, after working in the field for over 10 years, they still need to test my Chinese & English writings!

Some mean companies just make use of the candidates to do proposals for them. For example they will ask you to write a business or marketing proposal for a specific project.

:-)

珍珠宮

積分: 32335

醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章

發表於 05-1-28 20:55 |顯示全部帖子

Dear PoohBB:

你就好啦!有我見好過無得見呀!我而家份工好開心,不過人工無左成半,都吾知點算好啦!

bettylam
NNN

洋房

積分: 450

發表於 05-1-28 23:26 |顯示全部帖子

MonicaY 寫道:
Just keep calm and be natural when you go to interview. Sometimes you will feel that whether they like you or not during the conversation, for example if they are eager to know your salry expectation & date of availability in the 2nd interview, then your chance will be higher.

I hate the job interview which requires me to do a written test. As I am looking for managerial position, after working in the field for over 10 years, they still need to test my Chinese & English writings!

Some mean companies just make use of the candidates to do proposals for them. For example they will ask you to write a business or marketing proposal for a specific project.

Exactly!!!! I have undertaken two interviews and both took me one hour for written test and one for talking to the HR lady. However, I find it quite irritating to have someone without professional experience / knowledge to ask me questions relating to the job.
Don't worry, Be Happy!

男爵府

積分: 6319

發表於 05-1-29 00:27 |顯示全部帖子

bettylam 寫道:
Dear PoohBB:

你就好啦!有我見好過無得見呀!我而家份工好開心,不過人工無左成半,都吾知點算好啦!

bettylam

我都係同你差唔多, 不過我之前冇做野2年, 人工無左成半只可找到d7千幾既工, 份工就好,但小錢. 做左9個月, 而家先有d信心做返自己果行, 可以搵返以前份人工.

比d心機找, 有機會, 重有公司肯出錢請人.
你做開邊行 ? 係唔係果行真係好差?

努力, 過左年多人轉工, 機會又多d...

重有果d WRITING TEST, 我見到真想掉頭走..
好似考試咁, 要做WRITING TEST, 就唔好要求人地有D咩CERT 啦,
我想我應該應該不會愛你 
為了要努力 努力的不愛你
所以我讓自己那麼喜歡你
這樣你就不忍心和我分離 
我想我討厭 討厭驕傲的你 
也討厭美好 美好的那個你 
於是我要自己假裝討厭你 
那麼你就捨不得離我而去

珍珠宮

醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章

發表於 05-1-29 09:54 |顯示全部帖子

Dear PoohBB:

好多謝你互勉五勵的精神呀!我都好傷,part-time job, 但老細講明9朝晚5,人工又吾可以多過呀邊個邊個,我的同事走來問我你同長工有什麼分別呀,我都吾知點答佢地,過年仲放長假2月5日至20日,死味,過年要洗錢,過完年下次出糧仲無左成14日錢,我而家係度搵梗的過年part-time job,我做會計,你呢?

bettylam
:cry: ?-(
NNN

複式洋房

積分: 394

發表於 05-1-29 11:00 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Snuffy,

Sometimes when the first interview is done by HR, they usually will stereotype a particular type of person who should fit that position. But I don't believe in it. So I will prefer to have interview directly to the immediate boss, then to the department head or the big boss. It is very difficult to go out for interview if you have the existing job to do. You can't always take annual leave or sick leave.

Exactly!!!! I have undertaken two interviews and both took me one hour for written test and one for talking to the HR lady. However, I find it quite irritating to have someone without professional experience / knowledge to ask me questions relating to the job.
:-)

男爵府

發表於 05-1-30 00:32 |顯示全部帖子

bettylam 寫道:
Dear PoohBB:

好多謝你互勉五勵的精神呀!我都好傷,part-time job, 但老細講明9朝晚5,人工又吾可以多過呀邊個邊個,我的同事走來問我你同長工有什麼分別呀,我都吾知點答佢地,過年仲放長假2月5日至20日,死味,過年要洗錢,過完年下次出糧仲無左成14日錢,我而家係度搵梗的過年part-time job,我做會計,你呢?

bettylam
:cry: ?-(

真係好傷,咁多日假,做長工就好啦.part time 就係咁,冇地位,公司點安排都冇得出聲.
我之前做過1間,都係返3星期放1星期假,佢地就唔須要幫我供mpf.
我都係會計.我朋友又係做開會計約$18K, 2個月前抄左,佢公司再請人都係出8k,重要好多人去in, 而我朋友都好快找到工,重小過7K, 佢好想返去做返自己份工就算8k都己經覺得好好..
我覺得,如你有經驗,你要堅持開高d人工,有d公司會覺多經驗又開得小,可能係applicant有問題..
我想我應該應該不會愛你 
為了要努力 努力的不愛你
所以我讓自己那麼喜歡你
這樣你就不忍心和我分離 
我想我討厭 討厭驕傲的你 
也討厭美好 美好的那個你 
於是我要自己假裝討厭你 
那麼你就捨不得離我而去

珍珠宮

醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章

發表於 05-1-30 08:48 |顯示全部帖子

Dear PoohBB:

係呀!我覺得平時勤力過隻牛都無用,比人踐踏你2腳,加你2句,就今香左,而家社會都係一樣要靠刷鞋仲要次次玩新意落重本用新布,吾好意思我吾識呢招所以都係今時今日都係聽更乞米攞,如果吾係一個吾好采好似我今死左,阿水會同你爭取 ,過時過節個個都係為自己打算,阿水會企出來同你講話你做野勤力過隻牛喎.

另吾好介意我多口問句,你朋友今傷呀!係咪又快又係比小人針親,比人炒.

bettylam
NNN

男爵府

發表於 05-1-30 22:52 |顯示全部帖子

bettylam 寫道:
,而家社會都係一樣要靠刷鞋仲要次次玩新意落重本用新布,

香港就係咁, 比人刷個個都受, 有d人好叻, 戴哂不同款面具返工...

我friend 就主要埋唔到堆, 又大大聲做野, 咪比人抄.
我想我應該應該不會愛你 
為了要努力 努力的不愛你
所以我讓自己那麼喜歡你
這樣你就不忍心和我分離 
我想我討厭 討厭驕傲的你 
也討厭美好 美好的那個你 
於是我要自己假裝討厭你 
那麼你就捨不得離我而去

珍珠宮

醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章

發表於 05-1-30 23:51 |顯示全部帖子

Dear PoohBB:

我而家公司個個咪就係羅,對住我地就係今發脾氣,見到老細對眼閃到發晒光.真攞命,我都睇怕佢都有掛係到dum羅.

bettylam
NNN

首頁

尾頁

跳至