跳至

首頁

尾頁

洋房

積分: 74

1#
發表於 05-1-28 11:31 |只看該作者

Salary Receipt??

my new indo. maid don't want to holiday. However, my previous phil. maid always takes leave according to Labour dept.'s regulation. I am not quite familiar
a maid not take holiday, even Sunday or public holidays. Do I need to put remark that she
already takes all sunday or public holiday including
on the receipt of the salary or just simple as Phil. maid's remark just the total salary only?? For my family, I don't need maid to stay on Sunday or even Public Holiday because my two sons are quite elder,
one is 6 years old and the other is 11 years old.
Can anybody give me some advice???????

男爵府

積分: 9117

2#
發表於 05-1-28 12:15 |只看該作者

Re: Salary Receipt??

jccho,
我覺得既然你都唔想個工人sun/holiday留係家,咁咪叫佢放假,唔好補錢比佢啦.至於佢想唔放,你咪叫佢鍾意可以自己留係家休息,不過冇錢比.你同佢講,hk的law係咁. 因其實補錢都係唔得架,勞工假一定要放比工人,我打過去勞工處問.

別墅

積分: 790

3#
發表於 05-1-28 13:19 |只看該作者

印傭想搵多D錢, 好多都唔想放假, 尤其係新來香港.
唉~~點解之前唔同佢 或 agent傾好呀?!?!
一邊想做多D搵多D, 另一邊就唔洗佢做咁多.
主要都係錢的問題.
我諗, 你地大家要攞到共釋, 一人行一步.
例如: 只出上半日糧, 下午休息之類啦~
一場賓主,唔好面左左唔開心啦~~

複式洋房

積分: 291

4#
發表於 05-1-28 17:38 |只看該作者

我覺得應講清楚, 假日留下無錢補, 可能佢地唔想出街, 因為食飯搭車都要用錢, 其實唔出街都好ga, 唔使佢mix埋其他, 教壞佢ma. 而家好多菲印庸, 表面上好似唔聲唔聲, 真係整古你都唔知

:-P :-P :-P :-P :-P

別墅

積分: 910

5#
發表於 05-1-28 18:08 |只看該作者

I think u should tell her that it's illegal for not taking labor holiday... if she consist to rest at home... ask her to sign a receipt every month stating clearly that she has received her monthly salary and entitled all labor holiday. Then tell her that she can rest at home without doing any work. In this case u don't have to compensate her labor holiday. However, if she ask u to pay her more for working on labor holiday.. just say no and explain to her that it's illegal.

別墅

6#
發表於 05-1-28 18:14 |只看該作者

小心遲D佢自己走去搵"秘魯"~~

複式洋房

積分: 485

7#
發表於 05-1-28 18:32 |只看該作者

我個工人佢自己同我老公話想一星期放, 另一星期就OT吾放, 梅花間竹甘. 結果我地都一人行一步agree左. 因為佢有我個女做皇牌.

別墅

8#
發表於 05-1-31 12:37 |只看該作者

咁咪好囉~~
錢 - 係可以解決問題的~~哈哈!

首頁

尾頁

跳至