跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 4191

1#
發表於 05-1-30 19:08 |只看該作者

Singulair

Is there anyone use the "Singulair" for her children or herself? Is there any side effects? It's a medicine for prevention of ashma.

Do you or your child get better after using it?

thx a lot

大宅

積分: 3575

畀面勳章

2#
發表於 05-1-31 00:15 |只看該作者

Re: Singulair

以前我囡囡有氣管敏感就係食lee隻藥好番,醫生話lee隻藥好安全冇side-effects,所以我好放心俾囡囡食. lee隻藥對治療氣管敏感好work嫁.

要忘記傷痛,係時候要重新振作起來,可以嗎?  

大宅

3#
發表於 05-1-31 09:26 |只看該作者

jjhwong,

thanks for your sharing. May I know how long did your daughter take this medicine and get recovered?

Does she still take this medicine now?

My doctor asked us to buy it from the drug store and it's quite expensive. $10/pill. I wondered if my daughter have to take it for a long term or just for 1-2 months.

Are there any other mothers could share their experience?

Thx a lot.

大宅

積分: 1268

4#
發表於 05-1-31 10:49 |只看該作者

我囝囝以前食過一盒,e生都話冇side-effect,食左都ok

大宅

畀面勳章

5#
發表於 05-1-31 10:52 |只看該作者

Shuit,

因為我囡囡係剛剛發病,所以我囡食左一個星期就好番哂,臨訓食一粒,不過佢係連埋d咳藥水一齊食嫁.其實lee隻藥係醫生到配真係好貴嫁,如果你個e生叫你出去買都算佢好人喇.點解你個e生叫你自己買既,係吾係你囡要食好耐呀 ?-( ?-( ,不過吾洗worry喎,lee隻藥真係好安全嫁.你囡囡係吾係氣管敏感呢,除左食藥,你可以煲d保健湯水俾佢飲,實行中西合壁.

要忘記傷痛,係時候要重新振作起來,可以嗎?  

大宅

積分: 2723

6#
發表於 05-1-31 12:52 |只看該作者

Hi jjhwong,

好開心你囡囡d咳好番晒, 但係我囝囝呢兩日有小小低燒, 但係淨係黃昏同半夜燒, 醫生話冇喉嚨發炎, 又冇其他唔妥, 所以都叫我觀察住, 但係我一間都帶佢去再睇另一位醫生再check吓!!

大宅

7#
發表於 05-1-31 17:15 |只看該作者

dear jjhwong,

thanks for your sharing.

My daughter has coughing for more than 2 months already and have consult doctors for many times and have no improvement. As I never think of my daughter has 氣管敏感. I thought she had flu or cold only. Now the doctor said she might be 氣管敏感. He gave us 4 days prescription and ask us to buy the Singulair by ourselves if she seems better after taking the 4 days prescription. One box of Singulair contains 28 pills and cost $280. I think we will let her finish the whole box and see if we need to revisit the doctor or buy another box of Singulair. I hope Singulair could really helps her. She has taken it for 1 week already and still have cough (but less than before) sometimes during the mid-night. I just worried if she has to take this pill forever.

By the way, what kind of soup did you give your daughter to drink?

thx a lot.

大宅

積分: 1646

8#
發表於 05-1-31 17:33 |只看該作者

Last time when my boy coughed non-stop for 2 months, doctor prescribed Singulair. His coughing stopped after taking 1 week of prescription.

My boy also has 氣管敏感. 氣管敏感 is different from cold and flu because after coughing for a while, the trachea is likely to shrink in diameter. This won't happen in cold and flu. 氣管敏感 can also cause asthma more easily. You can tell that it is 氣管敏感 when you can hear some small wheezy sound when the kid breaths. I usually check if my boy has wheeze while he sleeps.

The doctor recommended him to take during the cold and flu season to help stablise his coughing, and make sure that cold and flu won't cause wheeze. I think it works quite well. Last time when my son caught a cold, he was on medication for only 1 week, and then stopped coughing. Before he took singulair, he usually needed to take medication for at least two weeks, and sometimes even months.

Though it is a bit expensive, but it is already a lot cheaper than the猴棗散, and I think it worths. Last time when my son coughed for two months, he took 2 boxes of 猴棗散, but still didn't help.
耶和華是我的牧者.我必不至缺乏。Thanks God for my lovely family.

大宅

畀面勳章

9#
發表於 05-1-31 18:28 |只看該作者

delete !
要忘記傷痛,係時候要重新振作起來,可以嗎?  

大宅

畀面勳章

10#
發表於 05-1-31 18:28 |只看該作者

delete !
要忘記傷痛,係時候要重新振作起來,可以嗎?  

大宅

畀面勳章

11#
發表於 05-1-31 18:30 |只看該作者

真對吾住,個腦short左,連續send左幾次同一個message,我已經delete喇.

要忘記傷痛,係時候要重新振作起來,可以嗎?  

大宅

畀面勳章

12#
發表於 05-1-31 18:31 |只看該作者

Hi Rabbitlee,

我囡囡以前都試過喉嚨冇發炎都發燒,都係斷斷續續咁發左幾日,當時e生話佢係過慮性病毒感染,所以會fever,仲係會發好幾天,但係都要小心觀察住,俾多d水佢飲,吾好冷親佢,尤其係條氣管,食物盡量清d,希望你囝囝快d好番la.

其實我囡囡天氣轉就會有小小咳,e +我知道有氣管敏感既小朋友一轉天氣d咳就會離料,如果吾係好嚴重,我都吾會同佢睇e生,我會keep住煲d湯水俾佢飲,touchwood 又好似好好多喎!

Take Care,
jjhwong
[quote]
Rabbitlee 寫道:
Hi jjhwong,

好開心你囡囡d咳好番晒, 但係我囝囝呢兩日有小小低燒, 但係淨係黃昏同半夜燒, 醫生話冇喉嚨發炎, 又冇其他唔妥, 所以都叫我觀察住, 但係我一間都帶佢去再睇另一位醫生再check
要忘記傷痛,係時候要重新振作起來,可以嗎?  

大宅

畀面勳章

13#
發表於 05-1-31 19:02 |只看該作者

Hi Shuit,

其實我煲d湯水都係好大路,但我會一星期煲一次俾囡囡飲,輪流咁煲law,你都可以try下嫁:

淮山,雪耳,南北杏,蜜早,果皮,川貝加瘦肉(瘦肉一定要出水去肥油)煲2個鐘

鱷魚肉,川貝,百合,果皮,蜜早,南北杏 or 鱷魚肉,淮山,茨實,果皮,川貝,南北杏,蜜早燉2小時

淮山,茨實,果皮,蜜早,瘦肉煲約2個鐘

川貝,南北杏,淮山,無花果,果皮,瘦肉可以+Apple煲約2個鐘

以上lee d 湯水好好,真係太子都飲吾壞,我囡囡咳左成4 個月,我同佢介口介得好清,乜野我都吾敢俾佢食,我係心灰意冷的時候,媽媽叫我試下俾囡囡飲lee d 湯水,等佢保健
要忘記傷痛,係時候要重新振作起來,可以嗎?  

大宅

14#
發表於 05-2-1 11:54 |只看該作者

Hi jjhwong,

我昨日帶咗囝囝睇另一位醫生, 醫生話有d感冒菌同有輕微氣管炎, 所以要食抗生素, 希望快d好番la!!!!!

大宅

積分: 2286

15#
發表於 05-2-1 15:31 |只看該作者

Hi Shuit,
May I know where do you buy singulair?
I already buy 1 box for $320.

大宅

畀面勳章

16#
發表於 05-2-1 19:15 |只看該作者

Hi Rabbitlee,

囝囝經你細心照顧,一定好快好番.

希望你囝囝早日康復,病菌速速遠離佢.

jjhwong

[img align=left]http://home.i-cable.com/archerwong/icon/hello.gif[/img]
要忘記傷痛,係時候要重新振作起來,可以嗎?  

大宅

17#
發表於 05-2-2 13:57 |只看該作者

Hi jjhwong,

多謝你的祝福, 囝囝已經好番好多la, 所以我都冇咁緊張lu!!!

Rabbitlee

大宅

畀面勳章

18#
發表於 05-2-2 19:33 |只看該作者

Hi Rabbitlee,

[img align=left]http://home.i-cable.com/archerwong/icon/cheer.gif[/img]

jjhwong
要忘記傷痛,係時候要重新振作起來,可以嗎?  

男爵府

積分: 8786

環保接龍勳章 畀面勳章

19#
發表於 05-2-3 11:40 |只看該作者

Hi Hi

我女都係食佢架,so far 都OK,要食幾耐是視乎嚴重程度。

以前我女時常看e生,一病就2 weeks,而家真是好左好多,而e生話我女至少要食半年。$290一盒不算貴,因我女以前1個月要睇成$3000e生,真係同e生打工架。

男爵府

積分: 5533

20#
發表於 05-2-3 15:11 |只看該作者

Sorry, 想問一問治鼻敏感可以嗎?

首頁

尾頁

跳至